idk about this version but in previous versions she would wait till everyone is dead b4 getting randy with pc.  I think she would go into masterbation mode regardless, cant remember.  not really a problem as long as shes not banging pc during the middle of combat lol.

Maybe you were just lucky :)

She always had the potential to jump you or take care of herself in the middle of combat. I wanted her to be a liability in addition to her 'perks'.

So i guess my toon always ended up unlucky, having her as companions, as Alicia never jumped her.

She always prefered to masturbate and only after the battle was over.

No "Surprise! Buttsecks!". No "Doesn't matter, had sex." :(

So i guess my toon always ended up unlucky, having her as companions, as Alicia never jumped her.

She always prefered to masturbate and only after the battle was over.

No "Surprise! Buttsecks!". No "Doesn't matter, had sex." :(

I guess there is only one thing to do... keep trying :)

Alicia has three triggers for sex with the player - two after combat and one after orgasm. Each comes with its own chance of happening.

Dear skyrimll,

is it possible to give Alicia the same body as my character?  there is some bdsm clothing i would like her to wear.

Use the optional file, it shows u where to put stuff, then just replace the stuff within it.   Whats the clothing and what body is it for, im interested.

That's right.

Look at the optional folder - copy the files in your Data folder and replace them with your body files, keeping the same file names.

The original location of the files to copy will depend on your body mod. Usually they are in the 'mesh/actor/character/character assets' folder.

oh btw, there is a working cross in prison overhaul by the inn in riftin if u want to check it out to add it this.  I think its prison overhaul putting it there anyway...

Thanks... I am using Prison Overhaul already but i have yet to study it. I am also keeping an eye on the bondage animation mod being developed in parallel to Zaz animation pack. 

This is driving me crazy. No matter which apachii I use, I still CTD at the dragon symbol before the menu loads. Any thoughts?

CTD before the menu nearly always means that a mod is looking for another mod that it depends on, and didn't find.

I'd suggest installing wrye bash and and using it to inspect your load order. When you select a mod in the mod list, it will show you what other mods that it expects to find (on the right side of the window). This is the first check I run when that CTD happens and it's never failed to tell me what mod I inadvertently uninstalled or unchecked.

This is driving me crazy. No matter which apachii I use, I still CTD at the dragon symbol before the menu loads. Any thoughts?

CTD before the menu nearly always means that a mod is looking for another mod that it depends on, and didn't find.

I'd suggest installing wrye bash and and using it to inspect your load order. When you select a mod in the mod list, it will show you what other mods that it expects to find (on the right side of the window). This is the first check I run when that CTD happens and it's never failed to tell me what mod I inadvertently uninstalled or unchecked.

Worked like a charm! Was lacking the zaz animations esm. Much obliged!

Am I going crazy, I did the quest to get the play house (Hjerim) but theres no basement. How do you get there?

There are two entrances to the basement (see the spoiler section below).

- One from inside the house (in the secret room)

- One outside, around the corner to the left when you are standing in front of the house.

If you do not see the outside entrance, something is not right and the mod is not activated properly.

I found two things

When trying to get married both Ali and Alicia show up and start fighting and cause it to fail. ( I dont know if this is intentional)

When trying to marry Alicia it works however she returns to hjermin and when the convo about where to live comes up it ctd's.

I found two things

When trying to get married both Ali and Alicia show up and start fighting and cause it to fail. ( I dont know if this is intentional)

When trying to marry Alicia it works however she returns to hjermin and when the convo about where to live comes up it ctd's.

Thanks for the report.

I will have to add this to the list of known issues until I have time to test it properly in the new version in development.

Glad to hear about Alicia and Ali fighting each other. I added that in for a later scene and was not able to test that yet :)

hi!

your mod description is awesome, but when i check the screenshot - the chick has an extra ugly face imo.

does the mod allow changing the face somehow?

my favorite face in skyrim are the 2 chicks in Solitude - Lisette the Bard, and Vivienne Onis (Breton chicks I think).

cheers!

320px-%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%8C%D0%B5%D0%

also: is this the same mod as the one in the other tread, or are they different developments? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6110-painslut-companion-fully-voiced/

hi!

your mod description is awesome, but when i check the screenshot - the chick has an extra ugly face imo.

does the mod allow changing the face somehow?

my favorite face in skyrim are the 2 chicks in Solitude - Lisette the Bard, and Vivienne Onis (Breton chicks I think).

cheers!

(...)

also: is this the same mod as the one in the other tread, or are they different developments? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6110-painslut-companion-fully-voiced/

I could only provide ways to safely customize her body shape and texture.

Changing her face is possible, but it requires you to use the CKeditor, change her face as you wish and save the face morph for later to apply it in future updates (every update of the mod will overwrite your custom face, so you will have to change it again). You should be able to also do the same to save an NPC's face and load it for Alicia.

Remember to use CTRL+F4 to recreate the face tint files when you change her face (see the mod download page for details about the Gray Face bug).

This is a continuation of the other mod you linked, with more features and a different location in the game.

And start (?) using Caps as to start of sentence ? 

Otherwise, the CK & TES5Edit are quite the base as to manage any load order. Then, BOSS, a mod manager & in case :

Skytweak
ENB Manager and Changer
CTD and Memory patch ENBoost
OneTweak
In-Game Load Order Viewer
Skyrim Configuration Menu
Merge Plugins TES5Edit Script !Test Merge SKSE (Items for Starter)
ConSkrybe
SUM - Manager Programm to streamline use of multiple Skyproc patchers
Sorcerer Renamer 
FMO - Forge Menu Overhaul  + Forge Menu Overhaul Smithing Experience Fix !?
FXAA Post Process Injector
Skyrim performance monitor
HIALGOBOOST
Stable uGridsToLoad (if updated past 1.0 -04.09.2013)
+Mod Organizer / TesModManager  Instead of NexusModManager 
All Enchant Recipes - Via Disenchant
Autosave Manager / Duke Patrick's Savvy Save
Save Cleaner
Dynamic Difficulty
Skyrim Spell Cleaner 
Trade and Barter + TaB More Gold + RE - Real Estate !No Bash
HotKeys Plus Plus
BOSS & BUM - Boss UserList Manager
One tweak
WTF - Random Encounter Zones
Optimizer Textures 
Lootification
Nitpick
Skyrim 4GB
Skyrim Bashed Patch Pictorial Guide by Demonasius
Creation Kit Extender

That being my current listotool, not finalized (how can something related to modding be "finale" ?).