Lovers True Crime Extended LAPF version

I do have much more fun with the Immoral Sisters mod myself.  It cracks me up when the Male monk casts the summon sheep spell in the Imperial City and folks start randomly getting it on with them.  It isn't just the Sisters either!   :lol:  :lol:

Original Post by JSmith20142:

Making decent headway with PayBandit; the Khajiit highwaymen have a variety of experiences in store for my heroine.

The highwaymen are the simplest case; there's only one of them at a time, so no issues with sharing the spoils or gangrapes. I'll probably upload a test release with just the highwaymen changed within a day or so; that way any volunteer testers can spot any really egregious errors early (hey, alliteration!), and indicate whether they think things are going in the right direction.

Currently, the levels of severity are :

0 as before, 100 gold

1 50% chance of half your gold instead, if you have more than 200.

2 50% chance half your gold, 50% all of it, 20% chance of losing weapon/shield. If you don't have 400 gold you will lose weapon/shield.

3 all your gold, weapon & shield, 50% chance your clothes (includes armor). If clothes, 25% chance he'll rape you if you're female.

4 as 3, plus any weapons or clothing in your inventory. This leaves you in sad shape, unless you're good at fisticuffs, so be warned.

I'm using the RaperS criteria to determine whether an item can be taken. There's no issues with them trying to wear female clothes, as they never really get them. I put a 'stolen items' object in their inventory; when the player takes it they get the stored list of removed items returned to them. Nothing is dropped, and even if you're so careless as to have the highwayman with your items respawn, you can still get your stuff back by having another one rob you and get the 'stolen items' from him.

Meanwhile, the highwayman near Fort Ash is living a dream, as I'm testing each addition I make using him. ;)

I sincerely hope that you are not even considering modifying a lover's core mod to steal items and/or gold. I am using your version of  PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp that you specifically modified to stop this type of behaviour. There are already enough mod variations - all of them broken - that steal Septims and / or items. The basic Lover's mods do NOT need these features unless they can be disabled via an ini file.

What do I mean by "broken"? My main toon is Sheagorath. She is lvl 40. No way in hell would a sad, pathetic Highwayman -  or bandit - even think about raping her or stealing her items. Really, they should all bow down and kneel when I walk by. Rapes and theft just will not ever happen - unless some clever modder decides that a roll of the dice beats out 200 hours of game time - or I decide to let it happen.

There are too many mods that get too clever because the person making that mod decides "I can do neat shit! I will add neat shit to this mod because I can do it!". In actuality, the mod only needs to function properly within the confines of the  new LAPF format. There is no need to add embelllishmanets.

I already have a shitload of mods that try to steal my items and gold. 

I also prefer a NO steal, drop, remove, delete armor-clothes-weapon Version.

The Idea that offer a companion's body as payment does not always work sounds good. (perhaps the Bandit/guard take the cuter/nicer one. The one with the higher personality.Or personality affects the percentage chance. )

To each their own I guess :) I REALLY like the idea of getting robbed of gold and equipment. It adds to the inmersion in my humble opinion much like PSE does. After all, not everyone plays an overpowered, high level character and I feel that being robbed of 200 septims (when you may be carrying a LOT more) is way more broken. I mean, if you are powerful enough you can simply refuse to pay/fuck and slaughter the bandits when they become hostile.

Maybe it could be decided via INI/Menu like in Wappy's RaperS?

Chill.Two things, even assuming someone is forcing you to take this version, which they aren't :

1) If you read what I said above, setting the severity to 0 (yes, in the .ini file) leaves the mods behaviour as regards stealing completely unchanged.

2) fer chrissake, if you're almighty and godlike, just tell the mob to go fuck himself, as you can currently and still will be able to!

All that's being changed is the 'pay 100 gold' option. Does the mighty Sheogorath actually do that?

If the said mighty Sheogorath trades his companion's body rather than take 2 seconds to slaughter this impudent nobody, then he deserves whatever happens to him. He won't lose anything but his dignity, though. Male characters are so boring, anyway, far more potential in females.

I do not need to be reminded of the annoyance of losing items with no reasonable way of getting them back, so I'd hardly add another source of such annoyance. I'm being very careful here to make this not happen even if you go along with the bandit. I've seen the whole history of RaperS with silly things happening when mobs take clothes which only have meshes for the other sex and the like, and am going to some lengths to avoid that whole scenario.

Edit : I usually lose interest in characters after level 20 or so; they're so powerful there's no point. I have had several level 60+, and, really, why bother? Nothing is remotely difficult. Jyggalag? Pathetic loser. I find the sweet spot to be level 10 -15. My current character is level 5, with 70+ hours playtime (she also happens to be literally, a fox, but that's another story).

How should I know that the levels of severity are Settings? I thought it's for different bandits: a single vanilla highwayman > severity  0, Group of bandits > severity 1; Group with ringleader > seventy 2; .....

Sorry I'm old and stupid. Or my geriatric Nurse has not correctly read it to me.

PS: I've read out to him correctly.

Nurse Anna.

Chill.Two things, even assuming someone is forcing you to take this version, which they aren't :

1) If you read what I said above, setting the severity to 0 (yes, in the .ini file) leaves the mods behaviour as regards stealing completely unchanged.

2) fer chrissake, if you're almighty and godlike, just tell the mob to go fuck himself, as you can currently and still will be able to!

All that's being changed is the 'pay 100 gold' option. Does the mighty Sheogorath actually do that?

If the said mighty Sheogorath trades his companion's body rather than take 2 seconds to slaughter this impudent nobody, then he deserves whatever happens to him. He won't lose anything but his dignity, though. Male characters are so boring, anyway, far more potential in females.

I do not need to be reminded of the annoyance of losing items with no reasonable way of getting them back, so I'd hardly add another source of such annoyance. I'm being very careful here to make this not happen even if you go along with the bandit. I've seen the whole history of RaperS with silly things happening when mobs take clothes which only have meshes for the other sex and the like, and am going to some lengths to avoid that whole scenario.

Edit : I usually lose interest in characters after level 20 or so; they're so powerful there's no point. I have had several level 60+, and, really, why bother? Nothing is remotely difficult. Jyggalag? Pathetic loser. I find the sweet spot to be level 10 -15. My current character is level 5, with 70+ hours playtime (she also happens to be literally, a fox, but that's another story).

I play a lot like that. I even set Oblivion XP so I level up as slowly as possible :) But still -thanks- for adding the tiers system, as it would allow the mod to be played to everyone's tastes. All your work is very awesome!

Fejeena, read post 70.  He clearly spells out what the severity levels are and mean.  

By the way, you do realize that ALL of this really is about Lovers Pay Bandit right?  

There will be some aspects that will roll over to True Crime, but the features JSmith20142 has been discussing are for a single bandit from pay bandit.

Once he finishes with the Pay Bandit plugin, he will start tweaking this one and will clarify what tweaks he is adding to it.

I apologize for any confusion that has been created by he and I talking about a completely different mod than the thread we are in.   :blush:

Perhaps I could have been clearer, but if you read back, this came about because paying 100 gold is laughable for most characters.

I'm making two changes, one of which is controlled by the 'severity' setting, which can be changed in the .ini file.

All this does is vary the penalty for paying the bandit off. At level 0, it is 100 gold; i.e. the current situation. Set this higher, and you may lose more/have additional things happen. Set it to 0 and you won't know the mod has been changed. Multiple bandits get multiple chances to apply the penalty. If bandit #1 took half your gold, bandit #2 may take the other half. If, on the other hand, bandit #1 took all of it, bandit #2 will have to demand something else. If bandit #1 has already taken everything allowed by the severity setting, bandit #2 is out of luck.

The second change is to add the chance of things backfiring if you try to pay the bandit off with your companion's body. This is not controlled by an .ini setting, but there is no possibility of having any items taken. Consider it karma in action. I could have this disabled at severity 0 as well, but really, do people actually want an always-on get-out-of-jail-free card simply by dragging a companion around with you? May as well play in god mode.

My thanks to Gregathit for clarifying what I've been babbling about for the last two pages.

Fejeena, the bandit will always accept the offer of your companion's body. It's what may happen after that ...

Varenne, taking this thread even further from its intended topic, perhaps 'literally' was too strong a word, but check out 'Inari race' on Nexus. The tail is what makes it (I had to adjust LoversFangedRevenge to allow the item to live in the amulet or tail slot, can't lose the tail). I've spent most of my last month's modding (until I got involved in this current discussion) trying to answer a friend's question : 'Well, all the shagging is fun, and the kids are cute, but what does it actually do for you in game? What's the point?' I set out to add some point, in a mod that will not be to everyone's taste. As is usually the case, the mod then took on a life of its own, and has left me spluttering in its wake, as more ideas presented themselves ...

Preview of animation 182 that I put together specifically for this plugin.  One of the dialogue options while in prison is to offer to dance.  Since there was no existing animation for that dialogue option, I made one.   :P 

Most of the female dancing is cuts from Umpa dances and the male is masturbation animations I made for LoversMB2.

Cheers,

Greg

NOTE:  Animation is included in the latest LAPF. 

Curious g', can the "most of the female dancing..." be swapped out easily enough, or will it need to be of a specific duration. I'm contemplating to use some of the dance clips I collected a while back...

You would just need to make sure the NiControllerSequence is named specialidle and that the animation is set in a loop (cycle_loop).  You'd just be replacing the four 182 defensive stages.  That is the "easy part".

Now, the "hard part" would be whether the actors were on top of one another, on the same plane, facing in the right direction and so on.  To make sure there was no clipping and all that good stuff, I loaded the animations into blender by pairs and moved them around to make sure all this happened with no need to do anything on the end users part.  Additionally the AP skeleton was employed, so you might loose any of that movement (if there is any - I "think" there was).

More than likely you would have massive movements needed via the 0-9 number keys to get things aligned right.  This isn't a deal killer or anything, it just is going to require some work on your end.

I will more than likely make another dancing animation sometime in the distant future.  I had thought about a standing butt rub type tease dance and I want to make a lap dance with one party sitting in a chair.  Won't happen anytime soon as I need to concentrate on LC 3.0.   :P

Bottom line, it certainly can be done and you are more than welcome to go for it.  I really have never found any dancing that was to my taste.  There is a distinct void when it comes to true sensual stripper dancing out there.

As to going off on tangents in the thread........doesn't bother me in the least.  Mainly because I am one of the WORST offenders of this.  :blush:    Let the tangents go wild!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I use a nif file to test animations Varenne.  I "think" I sent that to you already but if not I can shoot it your way.  The file has full body (including head) and a skeleton loaded.  You just load an animation and then select it from the list of loaded ones and you can quickly preview what it does.  Saves lots of time and allows quick previewing of stuff to allow one to sort.

Hopefully this won't generate too much confusion, even though it's the wrong thread.

Here's my first crack at PayBandit with possible extra expense in paying off the bad guy. It's only intended to modify the Khajiit highwaymen. The archive contains an esp and a .ini to let you modify the severity, which is currently set to 2.

(Edit: note that if you set the severity outside the range 0 - 4, it reverts to 0).

The severity does not control the possibility of extra events when you pay the bandit off with your companion (these are included); that's just a dice roll. Conversational options where you tell the bandit to get lost, beg for mercy or offer your body are unchanged and have no extra consequences.

You will never lose anything which is equipped in the ring, amulet and tail slots ( I'm not sure that 'lose' is the right word, as you can pickpocket your stolen items back immediately, or even use the ActiveInventory spell).

There will be console spam generated which won't be present in a finished article. I have tested this almost exclusively with a female character, as that's where most of the, um, complexities are.

I have not done anything about unifying the guard gold triggers across mods yet.

I'm obviously interested in bugs and general comments on the concept and implementation.

Starting on TrueCrime Friday (tomorrow is too busy).

LoversPayBandit_141Alpha.7z

I tested it the different variables and it all works fine :)

I had 200 gold taken away and my equipped weapon. Then half my gold and my weapon and shield. I changed it to 3 and I lost all my gold and was forced to leave naked twice and was raped one. Then I tested 4, lost all my gold and clothes in 3 times and got raped one time.

The only odd thing is the first time I spoke with the highwaymen he said something like "I don't know what is going on" and the dialog window closed. Talking to him again started the proper highwayman dialog.

Thanks, Nightwynd.

There must be a hole in the logic somewhere for you to have seen the message about not knowing what's going on. That means he was primed to do something extra, but not told what, which shouldn't happen. There are a couple of debug dialogs like that in there. I'll track it down.

Edit : looking back over the thread, I missed Fejeena's suggestion about the possibility of extra consequences after offering up your companion being based on your personality. I like that idea, so will probably add it to the next attempt.

To make it even more complicated ;) Add also a race check. e.g. Orcs Bandits/Guards prefer the "uglier" one or own race(Player or companion/slave), Argonian and Khajiit prefer their own race. Elfes dislike beast races and orks, they prefer elf races.

Or you could use the race Relations, which all vanilla races have. Or reverse race Relations, so the Bandits/Guards like to rape the races they despise.

All Relations are between +5 and -10, so perhaps it could influence the percent Chance by four times the value (+20% to -40%) or less or more.  Calculated with the value of personality of Player and companion/slave.

To make it even more complicated ;) Add also a race check. e.g. Orcs Bandits/Guards prefer the "uglier" one or own race.....snip.....

What???  Are you trying to say Orcs don't like purty things?  Blasphemy!  Heresy!  Summon the mob with pitch forks and torches!!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

With all these suggestions as to what should control the likelihood of an additional rape, I'm surprised nobody has suggested that we go by the size of the 'personalities'?

Of course, not all of us are into the huge boob thing, which makes some otherwise very nice armor/clothes unusable :(  I must  take the time to find out how to 'reduce' them properly sometime, but, unfortunately, I'm a coder, with very limited artistic talent :( :(

With all these suggestions as to what should control the likelihood of an additional rape, I'm surprised nobody has suggested that we go by the size of the 'personalities'?

Of course, not all of us are into the huge boob thing, which makes some otherwise very nice armor/clothes unusable :(  I must  take the time to find out how to 'reduce' them properly sometime, but, unfortunately, I'm a coder, with very limited artistic talent :( :(

You can always use Growlf's Rezising mod. You will have to live with the big hips and ass though, as these cannot be changed :P

I'd been meaning to ask - TrueCrime doesn't let you pay off the bad guys with your companion's body. I could add this, if there's interest. Could be a bit tough on the companion, more so than PayBandit, as there can be a few bad guys at a time here. I would, of course, ensure that this is not a 100% risk-free option.