Lovers True Crime Extended LAPF version

I'll spend a little while testing this; not bothered about what happens in my games but I'm a bit more careful when it's for public consumption ;)

Female NPCs can now deliver the appropriate rebuff when they aren't actually imprisoned.

What did you change to reduce the prison rapist's range? I'll need to change that back, as it seems to have caused someone a problem.

Originally it was 1,000.  I "think" I dropped it to 100 or 200 in the version posted.

I cut it in half for the first beta (500) but that still seemed to pull folks in from outside the cell, so I went postal on it to make "certain" that it stopped doing that.   :P

Once you give it a quick whirl, we can beta it and if we get positive feedback that it is working as intended, "then" I will change out the main download.  

Thank you very much for taking the time to look into this!   :)

With the effort you put into this site, we should all be thanking you, every day.

Here's a fixed version for testing; seems OK to me.

I've extended the range back out to 600, added a refusal dialog option and some extra conditional checks. Didn't need any script changes.

He still forces the conversation, but that's as far as it goes, if the player isn't in jail.

LoversTrueCrimePRFix.7z

Awesome!  I'll give it a try.  Does it still work if the PC is male?  I know some of the other features are geared around being female (like bandit sex and such) but I never play games as a female, except to test mods...... :P

The head chopping ability for me is the coolest feature of this plugin and why it is a permanent part of my LO.

Ok, looking through the revised version to check things I noticed a bunch of lines of dialogue that made me cringe.  I am correcting some of the worst stuff now.  I also noticed some animation calls that were either to the wrong position (blow job instead of sex and so on) or to numbers that don't exist (like number 19).  I apparently did a pretty sloppy job in updating this and am in the process of fixing all of it now. 

I also noticed some missing meshes of posters that are not included (refscope helped me track that down).  I'll get that straightened out as well.

Finally, I did test out all the cities with both a male and female PC.  Your script fix works perfectly.  Damn, as a female PC the sexual assault was downright brutal!!!  Dude forced my PC to give several BJ's and then proceeded to fuck her 4 times in a row!  He finally finished with her for the day, only to have a guard burst into the cell (via the stalking mechanism of Joburg) and rape her.  Talk about a rough spot.  Damn!!   :s

I'll post a revised version hopefully later tonight.

Thanks for all your help JSmith20142!!

Ok, so I lied...... :blush:

The update is taking a bit longer than I expected as I found more errors.  I am sweetening the deal however just a bit by adding in a new animation.  It will be number 182.  It will come as part of this plugin but will also be added to the LAPF as well next week.  It will have the female PC dancing while the male prisoner watches and whacks off.  The animations never match the dialogue so I decided to make a new animation so that it makes sense.  Hoping to bang it out yet today.......but it may be closer to late this evening.

Update:  Still working on revisions.  I'll get this out as soon as I possibly can.

While you're at it, can you make all the spam console messages in aaaCutHeadScript optional? For example, by changing all the printc commands to debugprint?

Oh, and another request: can you modfy aaaGetFactionScript to allow for other mods changing the names of both criminals and guards, resulting in them not being detected correctly. Here are the modifications I've made in the current release, if you want to use them:

if ( CompareName "andit" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "araud" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "obber" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "ssas" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "ecromancer" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "remora" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "ampire" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "ythic" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "eretic" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "onjurer" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "ighwayman" npc == 1 ) 
set ftype to 1  ;
elseif ( CompareName "utlaw" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "inglead" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "irate" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "eseeche" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "voker" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "eserter" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "arlord" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "mazon" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "rigand" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "aider" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "ummoner" npc == 1 )
set ftype to 1  ;
elseif ( CompareName "avager" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "eaver" npc == 1 ) || ( npc.IsActorEvil == 1 ) || ( npc.GetCrimeGold > 0 )
set ftype to 1  ;
elseif ( CompareName "uard" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "atch" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "alantin" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "egion" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "oadman" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "ealot" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "raveller" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "mperial" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "ailor" npc == 1 ) || ( CompareName "age" npc == 1 )
set ftype to 2  ;
elseif ( npc.GetInFaction ImperialLegion == 1 ) || ( npc.GetInFaction ImperialWatch == 1 ) 
set ftype to 2  ;

Most of these are to cover for OOO and MMM naming conventions, but I've also put in an IsActorEvil check & a bounty check for criminals - if you have a bounty, you're a criminal regardless - and faction checks for legion/watch members (as you can give guards names when you build a Bashed Patch).

I'd meant to say something about getting rid of the console spam as well. Only realised quite recently what was filling my logs with blue gibberish.

It's also annoying to rightfully behead evil necromancers who attack you on the road, and find out there's no reward for turning the heads in. I'd fixed that in my game, but an 'official' fix would be excellent.

As a general comment, if there are any smallish script fixes you'd like done, Gregathit, please feel free to ask me. I check this site most days, and would be happy to help.

Is this the Truecrime translated by Nightwynd ?? if so i think it needs the old meshes from Donkey old version of true crime. extended did not include all of the meshes if i remember correctly. That is why the ziped file was allot smaller then the original true crime. some meshes like head when you chop it off to give it to the guards is one of them or else you will get allot exclamation marks.

Is this the Truecrime translated by Nightwynd ?? if so i think it needs the old meshes from Donkey old version of true crime. extended did not include all of the meshes if i remember correctly. That is why the ziped file was allot smaller then the original true crime. some meshes like head when you chop it off to give it to the guards is one of them or else you will get allot exclamation marks.

I fixed all of that stuff already.  I included the neck cap meshes and textures for those that don't already use deadly reflex.  Installing this one is all you need.  You should have no exclamation marks what-so-ever with this version.  If anyone does then holler and I'll track down what is still missing.

And yes, it is an update of Nightwynd's version.  Her version was not completely translated and it still had a lot of gibberish names in both the bad NPC's and good NPC's list.  I greatly expanded who you get money (or bounty) for when you chop off heads.  With Gaebril's fix this will expand it even more and add support for OOO and MMM.   :)

And of course I did a quick fix on it to use the new animation numbers.  I am redoing that to pick up a couple of things I missed as well as did wrong and adding in a dance animation couple with the male masturbating.  Some of the dialogue asks for the female to "shake their ass" so I am making\assembling an animation for that.   :P

And of course I did a quick fix on it to use the new animation numbers.  I am redoing that to pick up a couple of things I missed as well as did wrong and adding in a dance animation couple with the male masturbating.  Some of the dialogue asks for the female to "shake their ass" so I am making\assembling an animation for that.   :P

By numbers you mean UMIDs, right? :)

By numbers you mean UMIDs, right? :)

No.  There is a problem with the UMID call system with some of the animations.  IceCold29 discovered it and I am trying to figure out what the deal is.  What we did find is that all of the ini files have at least 1 colon where there should be a semicolon.  Hopefully the fix is as easy as that......but I'm pretty sure the issue is deeper than that.

I can copy you on our PM conversation if you like.  I'll be troubleshooting things this weekend to see if I can get it resolved, as this is a pretty major hitch in our giddy-up.    :(

No.  There is a problem with the UMID call system with some of the animations.  IceCold29 discovered it and I am trying to figure out what the deal is.  What we did find is that all of the ini files have at least 1 colon where there should be a semicolon.  Hopefully the fix is as easy as that......but I'm pretty sure the issue is deeper than that.

I can copy you on our PM conversation if you like.  I'll be troubleshooting things this weekend to see if I can get it resolved, as this is a pretty major hitch in our giddy-up.    :(

Please add me in, was counting on using UMIDs from now on.

I fixed all of that stuff already.  I included the neck cap meshes and textures for those that don't already use deadly reflex.  Installing this one is all you need.  You should have no exclamation marks what-so-ever with this version.  If anyone does then holler and I'll track down what is still missing.

And yes, it is an update of Nightwynd's version.  Her version was not completely translated and it still had a lot of gibberish names in both the bad NPC's and good NPC's list.  I greatly expanded who you get money (or bounty) for when you chop off heads.  With Gaebril's fix this will expand it even more and add support for OOO and MMM.   :)

Ah yes. There were some lines I just couldn't understand at all :P Also, it might be worth mentioning but one bug that was kind of prevalent was that the bandits wouldn't take your money even if you agreed to pay. And in the same subject, maybe it could be worth raising the amount of money requested, similar to how PayBandit raised it to 10,000 gold?

Please add me in, was counting on using UMIDs from now on.

You have been added in.

Ah yes. There were some lines I just couldn't understand at all :P Also, it might be worth mentioning but one bug that was kind of prevalent was that the bandits wouldn't take your money even if you agreed to pay. And in the same subject, maybe it could be worth raising the amount of money requested, similar to how PayBandit raised it to 10,000 gold?

Don't think for a minute I was knocking your work.  Translating is incredibly difficult.  I know that when I translate stuff I generally make roughly half of the dialogue up, as it is impossible to understand what in the wide world of sports the mod author was saying.  If the mod authors of the plugins that I have translated could read English, they probably would lynch me for taking such creative (or lack there of) license!   :blush:

The bulk of the stuff that I was translating in this plugin was in the scripts, especially the one that spelled out evil, good and citizens for the head chop\bounty\reward feature.  

I was not aware money was failing to transfer.  It did for me when I tested it.  I hate to put such a high number in a script for money.  Maybe if we broke that part out into an ini which the end user could adjust to be high if they wanted it.  Unfortunately I don't have the foggiest idea how to do that, so I don't know why I am suggesting it...... :s

Nightwynd, you did a great job translating a difficult plugin, so please do not take offense at anything I have posted.  If you had not done all the hard work, my little update would never have happened!

Would be sorta fun if the bandits could take all your money and clothes (but not clothing tokens or quest items) ... Could do that for you, and an an .ini entry for severity if you like. (Wouldn't guarantee not to add the occasional doublecross where they take all your money and clothes, and _then_ rape you though ;) )

Would be sorta fun if the bandits could take all your money and clothes (but not clothing tokens or quest items) ... Could do that for you, and an an .ini entry for severity if you like. (Wouldn't guarantee not to add the occasional doublecross where they take all your money and clothes, and _then_ rape you though ;) )

I would absolutely love it and I am certain others would as well.  You are more than welcome to do the very same thing for Pay Bandit too if you like.   :P

I'll PM you with the latest version of the esp once I make Gaebrial's changes.  Should be sometime Saturday afternoon.  Take whatever time you need.

I thought it turned out pretty good myself.  Course I am biased in that regard.   :P

After I push out the LAPF hot fix #3 - I should have a revision for True Crime wrapped up with a tiny bit more work.  Unfortunately it will be several more days before the final version is ready as JSmith20142 will need to work his magic.  I will however put a beta release out to tide folks over until the final is ready.

The beta will include Gaebrial's script fixes and heavily revised animation calls.  All called animations should now make sense with the selected dialogue for both the "in prison" experience and the bandits you encounter along the roads.  It will also include a call to animation 182 (the new dancing one).  A couple more dialogue tweaks so things jive with the animation call.

Hot Fix 3 for the LAPF will be required for this beta.  Beta should be released Saturday mid day or so (US time).

Note:  The LAPF hot fix #3 is not out yet either.  I am still testing it.  When it is released I'll put a link here to it to remind folks to get it.

Cheers,

Greg