Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Is there a mod that allow you to imbue weapons with spells? What I am asking is: You know, the Smart Cast mod, right? The mod that allow you to assign spells to ring for instant cast or put a couple of spells in a single combo spell? I was wondering if something similar can be made for weapons. Like you select a weapon, then select a spell. Imbue the weapon with the spell you selected, turning that weapon into a medium for that specific spell. All regular attacks now release the spell but instead of using up stamina, it expends magicka. Power attacks become on par with dual-cast spells in terms of strength and magicka cost. Has there ever been a mod like this?

Is there a mod that allow you to imbue weapons with spells? What I am asking is: You know, the Smart Cast mod, right? The mod that allow you to assign spells to ring for instant cast or put a couple of spells in a single combo spell? I was wondering if something similar can be made for weapons. Like you select a weapon, then select a spell. Imbue the weapon with the spell you selected, turning that weapon into a medium for that specific spell. All regular attacks now release the spell but instead of using up stamina, it expends magicka. Power attacks become on par with dual-cast spells in terms of strength and magicka cost. Has there ever been a mod like this?

Mod that allows to use a lot of more spells on staffs, although it seems you wont be able to create them yourself, only find/buy them:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49371/

Mod to create own combo spells:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33598/

I'm looking for Seasons for Skyrim Project Spring and Summer Edition. I can in turn provide winter edition and also info how to install all seasons together with all patches.

You mean Climate Overhaul - Summer Winter Tropical? It's all the seasons to choose from.

No, i mean this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46628/

It provided Winter/Spring/Summer in more immersive way.

Well, it looks like the author is working on a new version or something. I can't see from that link who the author is but if you remember you should message them and ask when it's coming back.

I'm looking for Seasons for Skyrim Project Spring and Summer Edition. I can in turn provide winter edition and also info how to install all seasons together with all patches.

You mean Climate Overhaul - Summer Winter Tropical? It's all the seasons to choose from.

No, i mean this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46628/

It provided Winter/Spring/Summer in more immersive way.

Well, it looks like the author is working on a new version or something. I can't see from that link who the author is but if you remember you should message them and ask when it's coming back.

I tried to contact him. He said that i can even post his files back on Nexus if i find them but he refused to help me with getting them; wrote that i have to get it from other players.

Anyone know a good collection of custom Waraxe weapons mods? I have a couple weapon mods but mostly they add swords/daggers. Since I play one-handed axes, just wondering if there are some good high quality custom axes out there. I've already got the Natat(s) from the Warrior Within inspired set, which I love. Would really like to know if there are any others of similar quality out there.

I guess you have those already :)http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27644/?

But if you follow this link, press "Search" on the top and type "axe" in file name, you will get lot's of axe mods.

Where can I download a male steampunk/engineer/dwemer type armour for males that DOESN'T look like heavy armor? I.E. Aetherium armor on the nexus or the Dwemer exoskeleton.

Or alternatively, a fur armor that would resemble the style of Korra's outfit but for males (Fur trim).

Where can I download a male steampunk/engineer/dwemer type armour for males that DOESN'T look like heavy armor? I.E. Aetherium armor on the nexus or the Dwemer exoskeleton.

Or alternatively, a fur armor that would resemble the style of Korra's outfit but for males (Fur trim).

The only dwarven light armor i know:

Link to mod is on youtube page. Hope it doesn't look to heavy :)

Are there any good anime Followers that use dialogue from the actual anime?

That would be funny, though Copy Right may be an issue.

Forgot about that...  :(

If you want any cute Anime type followers though, theres a few on the Nexus, i find though an anime inspired follower is the Poet Follower, she's really cute, and you can customize her if you know what you're doing. But yeah, anything that would be exactly from an anime would be copy right. At least the dialogue, you can make a character to say they are inspired by it though.

If you want any cute Anime type followers though, theres a few on the Nexus, i find though an anime inspired follower is the Poet Follower, she's really cute, and you can customize her if you know what you're doing. But yeah, anything that would be exactly from an anime would be copy right. At least the dialogue, you can make a character to say they are inspired by it though.

So it's fine for people to make Doujin for profit, using anime characters, but using extracted Audio for fun is a crime?

So it's fine for people to make Doujin for profit, using anime characters, but using extracted Audio for fun is a crime?

Yeah, pretty much. Don't overthink it. You can get pretty close with armor mods and such. There a few player voice mods out there though.

People aren't making hair models and textures.  They are porting Sims or Daz models and making them work for Skyrim.  There are a FEW on Nexus, but not many.  There is one here by Morten.  You could try searching for it but it's going to more of the same, like CoolSims SKyHair or SG.

Apachii hair is on nexus, that's a big one people use. But I would say that about 90% of what I see people use is either Apachii or SG. 

I knew Apachii and i alredy have it :)

People aren't making hair models and textures.  They are porting Sims or Daz models and making them work for Skyrim.  There are a FEW on Nexus, but not many.  There is one here by Morten.  You could try searching for it but it's going to more of the same, like CoolSims SKyHair or SG.

ok. thanks :)

Thanks but I'm not really a fan. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait until people start making armors for males :l

Thanks but I'm not really a fan. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait until people start making armors for males :l

Hi. I saw your post, and well it got me looking, i can say it's a shame theres nothing like you described, but i did find a couple of things that kind of remind me of what you said.

Found one that could look like kind of engineer assassiny. : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42020

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35647/? [looks kind of like light dwemer gear]

Not really alot :/ but hey it's something. I also found a website to check out, it is pretty stable, and all the links go to the nexus seems like. http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!armor-and-weapons/c75r Alot of cool looking male armor and clothes on here. :3 i hope i helped a little.