Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Still looking for any armor mod/clothing mod that has a separate belt as part of it. Prefer something with black textures and would like it if has little to nothing for accessories on it. I want to use it to make my hip sheathed weapons look like there is something holding em up. I am moderately experienced with nifskope/blender/cs altho I dont know how to make things myself or retexture so I don't care what slot or if its clothing//light/heavy or body type I can edit it myself for what I need.

Are you wanting female or male? Brokefoot's UNP mashup has a few different female belts. The one from the Leah set is good, though it's brown. Ashara Princess of the Woods has a few different ones, too, slung at different heights over the hips, and has colour options, including black. Despite the name, that one also has male versions.

Two questions on whether certain mods exist:

1) Is there a mod to be able to "mail order" things like metal ore and have them delivered to your homestead? It's a bit annoying to remember where all the, say, ebony mines are, and it would be a gold sink for all that money you have sitting in a vault. Just leave some cash with your housecarl and tell him/her what you want.

2) Is there a mod that improves interaction between player and children? I would like to be able to train them to be adventurers when they grow up (I know they won't actually age though). Maybe teach them how to use the crafting areas, then on one of the "oh hey you're back!" events they could give you a potion or something that they made, or ask you for assistance/advice on making something.

I am working on a story and getting things together. I need the best lore killing mods you can think of. The strange and bizarre. Things like power armor, dubstep guns, vehicles, monsters, anything that is out side of lore. The more bizarre the better.  

Still looking for any armor / weapon that resembels this.

Also if anyone has found a Malthael (d3) armor set / weapons.

Bumperino.  I know there isnt going to be an exact armor out there, but one that is close or a close looking sword would be superb.

Two questions on whether certain mods exist:

1) Is there a mod to be able to "mail order" things like metal ore and have them delivered to your homestead? It's a bit annoying to remember where all the, say, ebony mines are, and it would be a gold sink for all that money you have sitting in a vault. Just leave some cash with your housecarl and tell him/her what you want.

2) Is there a mod that improves interaction between player and children? I would like to be able to train them to be adventurers when they grow up (I know they won't actually age though). Maybe teach them how to use the crafting areas, then on one of the "oh hey you're back!" events they could give you a potion or something that they made, or ask you for assistance/advice on making something.

Well for number 1, ii believe it's possible because in Hearthfire you can order materials from your housecarl, so maybe there is something?

As for number 2. Sadly there are none yet :/ many people have asked, and theres been quite a few discussions about it. I think the  main reasons why there isn't more interaction is because it would require one to give children new dialogue. We mustn't get mad at Bethesda for this though, for Skyrim we have to remember that they experimented with both spouses and for hearthfire children. So there isn't to much interaction with either. I hope in Elder Scrolls 6 they work more on families and hear our pleas about it.

But for now, there are a few mods you can download to enrich your experience with children.

1) RS Children [child overhaul - there are other options but this is the best one that's new]

2) Growing up in skyrim. [This mod is in early stages of Beta, but it allows all children to grow older in skyrim, i am hoping it gets better and maybe they add babies. Comes with Child playablity plus Teenager life stage]

3) Make any child your folllower. [pretty self explainatory]

4) Children Can Wear Anything [allows children to wear anything you want them to, this with RS children is very good because RS has correct body meshes and textures. Some armors may not work. Another child overhaul this can work with is Skykids.]

5) Adoptable Aventus [an extra to make Aventus Ariteno Adoptable, he's a cutey :3 ]

So there are to name some mods that will enrich your experience, but sadly theres no script or dialogue mods to add anything to kids for the time being. i hope maybe someday even if there is no voice for the dialogue.

In the Leveler's Tower mod you can tell 2 NPC's the type of or you need and it will collect inside a chest periodically. That may help you figure out how to make it work. I would provide a link but I'm on my phone. It should be on the nexus.

Where can I get this? My friend, sister, and myself have been wondering for the longest time. That hood and pauldron tho.

981329-1381013099.jpg

Hunting Grounds Outfit. There is also a nice weapon compilation to go with it as well that matches the outfit.

If you're wondering why it looks so "frosty", that is from Wet and Cold. It frosts your character when out in cold weathers/blizzards.

Has anyone seen anything base on Carmilla from Castlevania: Lord of Shadows? I found this outfit, and I am actually surprised to have not seen it yet.

Carmilla.jpg

this is such a thing with the copyright, no permission then no conversion.  :exclamation:

edit: and at konami it is difficult to obtain a permit. ;)

Could someone make a simple resource for me. I just need individual wires. Red, black, yellow, green and maybe with a slight curve to them. Nothing fancy but I don't have any 3D tools installed. 

What wires..?

Just something that looks like electrical wires in passing. I need something like that for a story. It's not a critically important but it will make the shots look much better.

Could someone make a simple resource for me. I just need individual wires. Red, black, yellow, green and maybe with a slight curve to them. Nothing fancy but I don't have any 3D tools installed. 

What wires..?

Just something that looks like electrical wires in passing. I need something like that for a story. It's not a critically important but it will make the shots look much better.

any reference pics..? electrical wires..? RGB wires such as c4's? @@

What wires..?

any reference pics..? electrical wires..? RGB wires such as c4's? @@

That would work. Just individual wires or clumps of wires. I'm not really picky. post-94042-0-08192600-1409374142_thumb.png