Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Where can I find this hairstyles, plaese ? ^_^

1) attachicon.gif51602-2-1409056451.png

2) attachicon.gif51602-1-1409184103.png

1)  ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_4 (number 43)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/

2) from zzjay's "CCC Hairs NEW" (Peggy Aerith)

links on her Flickr site:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zzjay/11631314956/

Thank you :)

zzjay links not work..! :(

can you send me via pm, a copy of the complete zzjay's hair pack, please ? :blush:

I know how rewarding! ^_^

Could someone make a simple resource for me. I just need individual wires. Red, black, yellow, green and maybe with a slight curve to them. Nothing fancy but I don't have any 3D tools installed. 

What wires..?

Just something that looks like electrical wires in passing. I need something like that for a story. It's not a critically important but it will make the shots look much better.

any reference pics..? electrical wires..? RGB wires such as c4's? @@

That would work. Just individual wires or clumps of wires. I'm not really picky. attachicon.gifelectrical-wires-resized-600.png

( ̄  ̄|||) idk.. just try those

cable(fuzzieh@@).7z

You can get them here on LL.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10943-zzshop/

that zzjay page is visible only friends.. :(

zzjay have made better mesh and better texutures of KS Harido hair pack :blush:

only chance and Ask those who have downloaded the improved KS Harido zzjay version and other improved hair on its Flicker page, who is a friend of zzjay, send me a pm, I know how to repay! :)

Could someone make a simple resource for me. I just need individual wires. Red, black, yellow, green and maybe with a slight curve to them. Nothing fancy but I don't have any 3D tools installed. 

What wires..?

Just something that looks like electrical wires in passing. I need something like that for a story. It's not a critically important but it will make the shots look much better.

any reference pics..? electrical wires..? RGB wires such as c4's? @@

That would work. Just individual wires or clumps of wires. I'm not really picky. attachicon.gifelectrical-wires-resized-600.png

( ̄  ̄|||) idk.. just try those

Awesome  :) These work great. Thanks. I've got lots of uses for these

Found this thread after the what is mod thread, this request is probably better off in here,

I was wondering if anybody could recreate this face or find a file for it, it's the character used to model gear in modtype. I use ECE, but am willing to swap to whatever mods that face uses. Thanks for the time!

post-543266-0-06245500-1409431118_thumb.jpg

post-543266-0-90457800-1409431121_thumb.jpg

Found this thread after the what is mod thread, this request is probably better off in here,

I was wondering if anybody could recreate this face or find a file for it, it's the character used to model gear in modtype. I use ECE, but am willing to swap to whatever mods that face uses. Thanks for the time!

Unn.. did you try Envision face or Univison face yet..? both created by same author (DD AKT)

if you do.. try using YgNord or Breton..

as for the face preset, both envision and univison got the sample savefile for it.. so you can extract that save's CME's..

sowie if me not much helpie o-o

Unn.. did you try Envision face or Univison face yet..? both created by same author (DD AKT)

if you do.. try using YgNord or Breton..

as for the face preset, both envision and univison got the sample savefile for it.. so you can extract that save's CME's..

sowie if me not much helpie o-o

It does look like envision or univision. Also try looking in this thread for some presets. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22125-share-your-character-presets-d/

Still looking for any armor mod/clothing mod that has a separate belt as part of it. Prefer something with black textures and would like it if has little to nothing for accessories on it. I want to use it to make my hip sheathed weapons look like there is something holding em up. I am moderately experienced with nifskope/blender/cs altho I dont know how to make things myself or retexture so I don't care what slot or if its clothing//light/heavy or body type I can edit it myself for what I need.

Are you wanting female or male? Brokefoot's UNP mashup has a few different female belts. The one from the Leah set is good, though it's brown. Ashara Princess of the Woods has a few different ones, too, slung at different heights over the hips, and has colour options, including black. Despite the name, that one also has male versions.

Almost forgot I posted this I only play females I do still have princess of the woods but not installed atm I think those would work perfect thank you for jogging my memory illl have to get it installed and see what I gotta do to em tomorrow to get them slotted right since I found a new light armor im loving the looks of but dont have a light armored character right now.

Hey, I'm not sure if this exists - is there a mod that makes your companions weaker? It seems like any time I adventure with a follower, whether it's a half-dozen Thalmor or a pack of Sabre Cats, they always slaughter everything while taking damage that would kill me a hundred times over.

Is there a mod or console command to allow the purchase of the home in Solitude prior to completing the Civil War questline?

Are you sure you're not thinking of the one in WIndhelm (Hjerim)? Cause the one in Solitude (Proudspire Manor) you can purchase without doing the Civil War questline. You just have to do the quests from the steward (The Man Who Cried Wolf) and then Elisif's quest (Elisif's Tribute), and then the Jarl will grant you permission to purchase property. Then you just do the quests around Solitude to become Thane. No need to do any of the Civil War questline to get Proudspire Manor.

Hjerim on the other hand, you can only purchase if you're a Stormcloak. OR, not until the end of the Civil War questline if you picked the Imperials.

We're coming up on Christmas in a few months and it's my favorite holiday. I wanted to get a Santa hat for my character because I think it'd be cute but I could only find one mod that gave a Santa hat. Well, two technically, but the Santa hat in the second mod came with a beard and that's a no go for me. The issue with the mod that gave a plain Santa hat was it's the Christmas in Whiterun mod which, according to the comments, caused a lot of CTDs and I don't want to have to fuck with my existing Whiterun mods simply for a hat. Besides, the hat looked somewhat low res.

tl;dr
Is there a mod that gives a Santa hat only that looks decent?

We're coming up on Christmas in a few months and it's my favorite holiday. I wanted to get a Santa hat for my character because I think it'd be cute but I could only find one mod that gave a Santa hat. Well, two technically, but the Santa hat in the second mod came with a beard and that's a no go for me. The issue with the mod that gave a plain Santa hat was it's the Christmas in Whiterun mod which, according to the comments, caused a lot of CTDs and I don't want to have to fuck with my existing Whiterun mods simply for a hat. Besides, the hat looked somewhat low res.

tl;dr

Is there a mod that gives a Santa hat only that looks decent?

Well, if you don't mind the skimpy outfit, the Santa "Robes" has a santa hat (you can find it for really any body type). There is also the Vindictus Santa Robes as well, that comes with a cute Christmas style outfit (only for CBBE though, though it covers the main parts so you won't notice any major texture glitches on other bodies).