Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Im looking for it for males, as an overlay not a texture replacer sadly. Thank you for the reply though.

Oh.  :P

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38217/?

uhm XD thats just candyskull warpaint, not blood nor scars, so uh.... That doesn't help! hah. Even though one of the warpaints have sitiches on it, it still looks like drawn on so X3 thanks again for the reply, but, no cigar!

uhm XD thats just candyskull warpaint, not blood nor scars, so uh.... That doesn't help! hah. Even though one of the warpaints have sitiches on it, it still looks like drawn on so X3 thanks again for the reply, but, no cigar!

You're just too damn picky. :D

If you can't find what you're looking for then there is only ONE solution; Watch a few tutorials and make it yourself.

http://www.gimpology.com/submission/view/open_scars_no_copy_and_pasting_/

Honestly m8, I have no clue with the creation kit.

So you just want the brats to wander the Riften like regular NPCs?  I can do that for you.  No promises it won't break the DB quest.  I don't play it.  The DB NPCs are annoying.

I tried it once and it broke them after adoption. Every day at a set time, they would wander riften.

DLC M8, oh well at least it saves being made knowing it will break.. thanks anyway..

The children's AI is finicky. I'm sure that it could be done but it's more than just a simple change. That being said, someone could create doubles of the kids and have them run around.

Guest corespore

You should be able to modify the characters default roaming behavior to include any area by adding it to the "AI Packages" tab in the character's actor edit screen. For example look at any characters AI package that roams the area you want your chosen NPC to roam as well, then copy the same area roam package to the targets AI packages as well. I haven't done it myself since i don't bother with NPC's in the game but it should be that simple in theory...in theory. Be warned that it may have some unforeseen consequence in the adoption part of the Hearthfires questline because when Constance  Michel asks all the children to gather together so you can choose one to adopt and they aren't all in the cell at the time the quest will not complete, that's probably why they haven't given them roaming packages in the first place. 

You should be able to modify the characters default roaming behavior to include any area by adding it to the "AI Packages" tab in the character's actor edit screen. For example look at any characters AI package that roams the area you want your chosen NPC to roam as well, then copy the same area roam package to the targets AI packages as well. I haven't done it myself since i don't bother with NPC's in the game but it should be that simple in theory...in theory. Be warned that it may have some unforeseen consequence in the adoption part of the Hearthfires questline because when Constance  Michel asks all the children to gather together so you can choose one to adopt and they aren't all in the cell at the time the quest will not complete, that's probably why they haven't given them roaming packages in the first place. 

The problem happens more noticeably after adoption. The times and place you tell them to roam is where they roam even after adoption. Which isn't really a problem if you live in Riften and adopt one, but if you live else where, they start to bug out.

Guest corespore

The problem happens more noticeably after adoption. The times and place you tell them to roam is where they roam even after adoption. Which isn't really a problem if you live in Riften and adopt one, but if you live else where, they start to bug out.

Interesting. So you've actually tried this before? If so what do they do when you meant they bugged out?

I know AI programming can be as difficult as scripting so i don't do it myself but i find it interesting none-the-less. 

Then you just need to add a condition (or several) to your added 'roam' packages so that if the brat is adopted it will process its AI and omit the roam package.

getisadopted == 0 (or whatever it is in Hearthfire).  Knowing Skyrim it could be anything or buried anywhere.  The easiest thing to do would be to look at the AI packages added to adopted kids by Hearthfire and do the exact opposite conditions.  If DLC package is '1' then yours needs to be '0'.  That's a simplistic way of saying it but you guys know what I mean.

Of course all of this will make Hearthfire a required file (so you can account for it), unless you make two versions.  Some people (like me) couldn't care less about Heartthfire.

Interesting. So you've actually tried this before? If so what do they do when you meant they bugged out?

I know AI programming can be as difficult as scripting so i don't do it myself but i find it interesting none-the-less. 

They start not showing up at home or always being awake, etc. And Kendo is right about the conditions I think. They probably need more conditions set or something. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Guest corespore

You know Ahsal might be the person to ask about NPC behavior, he is hosting one of the most complex NPC mods i know of (sexlab) I'm betting he might know or atleast knows a person who can give an exact solution.

@Xenic do you have a pic of the shaman robe in question or an example?  

You know Ahsal might be the person to ask about NPC behavior, he is hosting one of the most complex NPC mods i know of (sexlab) I'm betting he might know or atleast knows a person who can give an exact solution.

@Xenic do you have a pic of the shaman robe in question or an example?  

Something like this post-94042-0-71232100-1410825550_thumb.jpg

What mainly appeals about the pic are the bones in the shoulders, stiching on the robe that looks like different leathers stitched together. But I was looking for something with talismans, potion bottles, or reagents hanging down from the chest or robe.