Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Looking for a mod to lower the axe position on your back when sheathed. It looks so odd being that high up.

Do you use ECE? If so, you can adjust the weapon placement in the showracemenu. Position and Scale.

Didn't use RaceMenu for very long, so not sure if it has the same feature.

Yeah I use ECE. Does that affect all weapons or just the one you have on?

Oh, i got so side tracked i didn't even get to ask my own question! hah..

So does anyone know a humanoid race or skin overlay that is like scales going into skin, i know there are fur going into skin textures out there, but i was hoping one for scales, like a sea elf or something similar [how i imagine their skin anyway] i have some reference images, so if anyone knows anything, it'd help.

Also if anyone knows anywhere to get fins/finears or sea weed clothes and crab sea armor. Im kind of going for the lore friendly sea elf warrior look, so! i know there are some crabby armors out there, but they do look kind of silly, or well the ones i've seen so far.

Anyway here are the references, i don't own anything here btw, so..

Scales_by_AuroraCarina_chan.png

Mermaid___Stamp_Face_by_muratsuyur.jpg

scales_by_leyna_art-d57dxsj.jpg

tumblr_m82v9dIslm1qf5g94o2_1280.jpg

And if anyone knows of any Sea shell accessories :3 be lovely. [earrings/necklaces/etc] for both genders as well please! Thank you

Bumping this.

Looking for a mod to lower the axe position on your back when sheathed. It looks so odd being that high up.

Do you use ECE? If so, you can adjust the weapon placement in the showracemenu. Position and Scale.

Didn't use RaceMenu for very long, so not sure if it has the same feature.

Yeah I use ECE. Does that affect all weapons or just the one you have on?

Every weapon has it's own sliders. Bows, Axes, Swords, etc etc. So they don't change other weapons if you equip a different one.

Either I really suck at searching mods, or is there really no vanilla ear retexture anywhere ?

Maaan, we have 2-4k HD textures skin/armour/rocks/weapons/all kind of misc things and NO EARS ? does It really never bothered anybody to have a pixelised to the death set of ears around an HQ face ? It does bother me infact, I am bored to hide them with hairs, everytime i do an elf character i want to puke because of the ear textures...

So my question is , is it impossible to retex ears ? If you have a mod for it please let me know u_u

Alright I am looking for a mod that adds, Ingun Black Briar, Maven Black Briar and Elisif the fair as marriage spouses. I have used console commands for this but they were buggy. I would prefer that things be as lore friendly as possible, I know of an ingun black briar mod at nexus but it deviates too much from canon for my tastes, thanks.

Either I really suck at searching mods, or is there really no vanilla ear retexture anywhere ?

Maaan, we have 2-4k HD textures skin/armour/rocks/weapons/all kind of misc things and NO EARS ? does It really never bothered anybody to have a pixelised to the death set of ears around an HQ face ? It does bother me infact, I am bored to hide them with hairs, everytime i do an elf character i want to puke because of the ear textures...

So my question is , is it impossible to retex ears ? If you have a mod for it please let me know u_u

Do ears use their own texture file? I always figured it was part of the head texture. Although to be fair, I usually have hair covering them up.

Regardless I'm curious to see an ear texture file, could you send me it in a PM?

Ears are part of the head texture/mesh, therefore any 2k/4k head texture will have equal quality ears...

The problem is elfs just use stretched human ears to create the points, which of course will stretch the texture as well.

Ears are part of the head texture/mesh, therefore any 2k/4k head texture will have equal quality ears...

The problem is elfs just use stretched human ears to create the points, which of course will stretch the texture as well.

There are some elf ear mods out there. You equip them though.

Any new Childrens clothing come out since RS children overhaul arrived? :3

That would be wonderful. Maybe some actual armor to put on kids.

Well RS children works great with Children can wear anything, and it comes with three types of little boy special clothing. But some armor made for the kids' body type and such would be great. I was hoping Dreamburrow would release her child armor comp when RS was released [though im aware the creator of RS children are working on other armors for the other kids and girls.] but i don't think she is very active anymore. Or if she is she's making private stuff only.

I've seen some people working on some stuff on Tumblr but it's not released to anyone. XD Guess we can deal with Children can wear anything for now?

I'm looking for someone to convert the varia and light suit from Fallout NV to Skyrim.  I'm not nearly proficient enough with 3D modeling tools. Would someone be williing to take this on for me?

Here is the file. I'm can't find a Fallout nexus page for it.

varia_and_light_suits_fnv.rar

Thanks to anyone who takes the time.

Also, does anyone have the CHSBHC SLForesworn BBP WET that used to be on the Nexus?