Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Friends!

Imperials!

Countrymen!

So I'm an idiot and deleted Dreogan's Skyforge Weapons during an OCD attack right before it went behind a pay-wall and subsequently didn't procure the funds until after the Author took the mod down.

As I thoroughly enjoyed both Skyforge Weapons & Skyforge Shields, is there anywhere I might still be able to find it?

Many thanks in advance.

Yo, dawgs!! How ya doin'? Care to share a lil' ol' mod w/ me here, plz? Imma searchin' ma 'ss off to find a mod that puts a madafockin' black veins on da face, in da eyes. Anythin' catched yo' eye 'ere plz? lol

Translation?/Too lazy to read?/Not really a party maker?/Want me to translate it for you?/Normal english? :

Hey!! :D I'm searching for a mod that puts black veins on the face, near and between the eyes, something that seems like a broken skin, can someone help me, please? Is there a mod like that, or someone have done or about to make one? Thanks for your time!!

TL;DR? : Mod that adds black veins on the face - near to the eyes -  like the image below......

Hi guys,

Im looking for the armor that appear in this video

watch?v=p7oA9Ck9M_Q

Can someone tell me what mod is this?

(The armor,  the kind of iron wings/things things in her back and the Hair skull ornement).

the skull ribbons are from here http://dreamburrow.tumblr.com/post/77868365218/hey-everyone-sorry-for-the-disappearance-ill-be

and the armor is from here https://mega.co.nz/#!hRAmlJQL!uohT8zx54yfPq_MedxKlJqbXZhcOIV1IKn-y8D_7Z-c

Thank you :)

Friends!

Imperials!

Countrymen!

So I'm an idiot and deleted Dreogan's Skyforge Weapons during an OCD attack right before it went behind a pay-wall and subsequently didn't procure the funds until after the Author took the mod down.

As I thoroughly enjoyed both Skyforge Weapons & Skyforge Shields, is there anywhere I might still be able to find it?

Many thanks in advance.

I've sent you a PM

so i just reinstalled my skyrim with this time using mod organizer. how ever i soon noticed that unlike practically always i no longer had these "long bow" "short bow" "long sword" "short sword" marks in my inventory i used to have. i was almost sure they were added by perkus maximus but apparently not. in my game also perks allowed me to take more use out of those different types of bows AND perkus maximus still has those perks but im not getting any mark that i would have different types of weapons in use.

and i mean almost all weapons had these types like 1 handed steel sword had long and short variant. where short swings faster but deals less damage per hit.

so i just reinstalled my skyrim with this time using mod organizer. how ever i soon noticed that unlike practically always i no longer had these "long bow" "short bow" "long sword" "short sword" marks in my inventory i used to have. i was almost sure they were added by perkus maximus but apparently not. in my game also perks allowed me to take more use out of those different types of bows AND perkus maximus still has those perks but im not getting any mark that i would have different types of weapons in use.

and i mean almost all weapons had these types like 1 handed steel sword had long and short variant. where short swings faster but deals less damage per hit.

Have you been using the NMM? (Nexus Mod Manager). I'll be honest with you, I was snob against it, didn't really liked that thing, and I used only with my own hands to put the mods in the main directory. Turns out, I messed up a lot many times, and I was sick of that. So, I saw that the NMM was improved and it was a better, more solid way to keep up with my mods. 

^I tried it, worked 100% fine, and never got any problems, only when I install and have active more than 160 mods Skyrim lags a little bit and sometimes crashes, but that's my problem, not the game's or the NMM's, not too many mods my brother, believe me, it's not good. Also, IF you are using it already, have you tried uninstall and install again the mod via NMM? 

*ATTENTION* 

Not delete the mod, just uninstall it, and then install it again at the same time. That should work, assuming your Skyrim is good, and you are also using the SKSE loader. If you don't use them, and don't know them, send me a PM and I'll try to guide you, though there are many other people or threads here that can guide you better, it's you call. 

Have you been using the NMM? (Nexus Mod Manager). I'll be honest with you, I was snob against it, didn't really liked that thing, and I used only with my own hands to put the mods in the main directory. Turns out, I messed up a lot many times, and I was sick of that. So, I saw that the NMM was improved and it was a better, more solid way to keep up with my mods. 

^I tried it, worked 100% fine, and never got any problems, only when I install and have active more than 160 mods Skyrim lags a little bit and sometimes crashes, but that's my problem, not the game's or the NMM's, not too many mods my brother, believe me, it's not good. Also, IF you are using it already, have you tried uninstall and install again the mod via NMM? 

*ATTENTION* 

Not delete the mod, just uninstall it, and then install it again at the same time. That should work, assuming your Skyrim is good, and you are also using the SKSE loader. If you don't use them, and don't know them, send me a PM and I'll try to guide you, though there are many other people or threads here that can guide you better, it's you call. 

i tried in mod organizer yes. now i installed it again with nexus mod manager. i know mod organizer has its advantages but for some weird reason it just refuses to work for me. i yet havent started the game cause it took me 6 straight hours to work out every single problem as i always do (after my few hundred hours of modding skyrim i know how most mods need to be fixed.)

I've been snooping around for Sevenbase skimpy/non-skimpy female heavy armor sets appropriate for a death knight/necro knight walkthrough.

For the conservative in me, I'm using Fastestdog's Sevenbase replacers, for the more exotic, the Tera and Tera 2015 packs, and then Ageha, DnP Trilek, Castanic heavy black bikini, and Eisenplat.

Does anyone know of any others along those veins?

*ATTENTION* 

i tried in mod organizer yes. now i installed it again with nexus mod manager. i know mod organizer has its advantages but for some weird reason it just refuses to work for me. i yet havent started the game cause it took me 6 straight hours to work out every single problem as i always do (after my few hundred hours of modding skyrim i know how most mods need to be fixed.)

^That's why I asked "have you tried it with NMM ( Nexus Mod Manager ) I never said anything about Mor Organizer. Use NMM, be happy. 

Does anyone know of a mod where I can put a raven on my character's shoulder? I recently started playing with the Uchiha race and found playing down Itachi's path and using his Sharingan put an animated raven on your shoulder. If anyone knows where i can find that as a standalone thing, or as part of another mod or if anyone feels like maybe they could make it themselves, I'd really appreciate any help in that regard. Many thanks~

Hellu~ Looking for any BodySlide conversions of JackGa Pub stuff, CBBE or UUNP. JackGa Pub. If anyone know or would be able to convert. The file is in bsa so gotta extract and stuff.

The mod provides many outfits, but i specifically am looking for a converted version the Alchemist Suit: Seeing this as one of my highly wanted requests is fine.

buuuuuh clipping on arm...17833821260_f2f9bd2f84_b.jpg

While i am at it, i'll also kindly add in the question if anyone know of any bodyslide conversion for Fine Imperial Dress laying 'round?? (^^)

17853747759_43b57918ab_b.jpg

Thanks~~ :P

I've been snooping around for Sevenbase skimpy/non-skimpy female heavy armor sets appropriate for a death knight/necro knight walkthrough.

For the conservative in me, I'm using Fastestdog's Sevenbase replacers, for the more exotic, the Tera and Tera 2015 packs, and then Ageha, DnP Trilek, Castanic heavy black bikini, and Eisenplat.

Does anyone know of any others along those veins?

idk if there is a 7B version, but this armor might work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66967/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D66967&pUp=1

Hello! 

Newbie here!

I wanted to know if there's a Mod that has Shyguy's Mask?

If not, are there any tutorials that I can follow on how to create my own mod/mask?

How difficult is it to make your own mods as a beginner? 

Sorry for all the questions!

Thanks in advance 

post-900447-0-76850100-1437719664_thumb.gif