Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I am looking for colonial outfits. 18th century wear, such as of the colonial formal outfit mod that was made some time ago. The relevant clothing items I could think of would be outfits that are regal in charm as assassin's creed 3 and rogue's outfits were.

I could use a bit of help finding a nice player home, either on here or the nexus.

I love having homes that are in-character for my characters, and I'm currently playing a bandit raider, and I think a big ol' castle, mansion, or a home in the middle of town wouldn't be for my character.

What I'm looking for us a dungeon/old abandoned fort nothing too huge or super extravagant, cob webs here and there, I wouldn't mind if  there were noble furniture int he master bedroom, I love it when homes are well cluttered, I hate it when it's like almost empty with nothing in it with just the crafting stuff, but most of all I really want a home with a prison, cells were I can store my captives and leave to rot.

I kinda doubt there's a mod that's 100% like what I'm hoping for, but hey, closer the better.