Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Does anyone know Revenants  Pre-alpha 0.01 password by vicn? 

http://naaaaikikvicnvicn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-130.html

It adds a bunch of cool armors :c and a cool looking place. Was hoping to get to be able to get all the cool armors. However I'm having no luck finding out what the password is due to the fact that I can't read Japanese. lol So was wondering if anyone had any info on it.

It's "Skyrim" in hiragana:  すかいりむ

:c Everytime I put that in all it says is everything in the file is corrupt, the same as it did when I would try to guess the password. Idk if I'm doing something wrong?

Did you open archive by 7zip. It work for me, not like winrar.

I did with 7zip as well and it still errored but said Wrong Password? As I extracted it. Then when I looked at the files that it extracted it would act as if the mod was there but nothing was in the folder, and the readme was blank :o

@AstalSion

If a wrong password is used the files will be blank and nifs and files will have 0 for file size. Not sure if you need to have a specific langue turned on for your computer or not or a version of 7zip in the langue.

That could be a possibility now that you mention it. I was thinking something along that lines. xD But wasn't sure.  

@AstalSion

If a wrong password is used the files will be blank and nifs and files will have 0 for file size. Not sure if you need to have a specific langue turned on for your computer or not or a version of 7zip in the langue.

That could be a possibility now that you mention it. I was thinking something along that lines. xD But wasn't sure.  

This isn't the first time I've answered this question and the last person had the same problem.  Be sure that when you copy すかいりむ  that you don't paste any spaces before or after the hiragana characters.  If you do, the password will not be correct.  I checked this password on the file I have (Revenant_Prealpha001.7z), so I know it works.

Need a little help finding this hairstyle. Any help would be appreciated. I am a hair style junkie and have like 300 hairstyles but cant find this one. Thanks in advance!!! :heart:

Looks like its from the Apachi hair , but textures looks very similar to the TERA hair pack.

Check them out.

Dagren, it's definitely not Apachi hair. I double checked and went through them all. Might be a Newsea or Coolsim type deal. But thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to keep on searching. I just love the look of this hair style. Bangs in the front with layered ponytail and strands of hair on each side of the face . :*(

@AstalSion

This isn't the first time I've answered this question and the last person had the same problem.  Be sure that when you copy すかいりむ  that you don't paste any spaces before or after the hiragana characters.  If you do, the password will not be correct.  I checked this password on the file I have (Revenant_Prealpha001.7z), so I know it works.

I tried this with that password and made sure that it had no spaces using both programs Winrar and 7zip and still get the same results. I'm not doubting it works for you. But I'm honestly telling you it doesn't work for me.  No matter  how many times I try. I've dealt with mods that have had passwords on them before and this is the only one that doesn't work for me.  :I and I don't understand why it isn't.

@AstalSion

I tried this with that password and made sure that it had no spaces using both programs Winrar and 7zip and still get the same results. I'm not doubting it works for you. But I'm honestly telling you it doesn't work for me.  No matter  how many times I try. I've dealt with mods that have had passwords on them before and this is the only one that doesn't work for me.  :I and I don't understand why it isn't.

For me it work and I check by unhide password in 7 zip.

Need a little help finding this hairstyle. Any help would be appreciated. I am a hair style junkie and have like 300 hairstyles but cant find this one. Thanks in advance!!! :heart:

Looks like its from the Apachi hair , but textures looks very similar to the TERA hair pack.

Check them out.

Dagren, it's definitely not Apachi hair. I double checked and went through them all. Might be a Newsea or Coolsim type deal. But thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to keep on searching. I just love the look of this hair style. Bangs in the front with layered ponytail and strands of hair on each side of the face . :*(

It's a hair in the 'Hairpacks of Oblivion' pack. SKrens52 is the mesh ID. The only site I know that has this is here : http://modmaximus.info/files/15-1-0-3081

Helllllloooooooo! I have been out of the loop on the latest mods, and I was wondering if they have samurai/anime-ish type combat animations yet? Like sheathing your sword like a katana, or Rurouni Kenshin sword strikes that replace your power strikes...? Anything amazing like that surface yet? I saw a video on youtube of a forward power attack that looked like a anime-ish katana strike... but it didn't have a description on where to find it. Anyone have any idea where I might find some cool animations like that?

Helllllloooooooo! I have been out of the loop on the latest mods, and I was wondering if they have samurai/anime-ish type combat animations yet? Like sheathing your sword like a katana, or Rurouni Kenshin sword strikes that replace your power strikes...? Anything amazing like that surface yet? I saw a video on youtube of a forward power attack that looked like a anime-ish katana strike... but it didn't have a description on where to find it. Anyone have any idea where I might find some cool animations like that?

Anime styled power attacks

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44431880.html

and for sheathing use this 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33914

Check them out.

It's a hair in the 'Hairpacks of Oblivion' pack. SKrens52 is the mesh ID. The only site I know that has this is here : http://modmaximus.info/files/15-1-0-3081

Thank you so much misslexi9162

you've been a great help!

Anime styled power attacks

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44431880.html

and for sheathing use this 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33914

Wow! Those animations are pretty sweet! Not the one I was looking for, but pretty cool fer sure. I was looking for some more 'traditional-ish' katana swings. Something you might see in an old Samurai movie. Like you see the hero crouched down low in a strong stance... hand hovering over the hilt of his blade... the enemy prepares to strike. SHING!!!! Before the baddie can even pull his sword, the hero lunges forward at incredible speed and slashes through the enemies midsection, continuing THROUGH him, and then our hero slides to a halt behind his foe, his katana dripping with blood. The defeated warrior crumples upon the ground, dead.

Something like that. Like I said, I saw a youtube with a skyrim character doing that, but now that I wanna show ya, I can't find it LOL. Thank you anyway!

Anyone know where i can find this serana? the link in the page simply doesn't work at all

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1643.html

I have two versions of Serana from Mitinoku site:

Should be this one: attachicon.gifMTNKDLC1Serana.ZIP

also this one is an updated version using Adorable Face: attachicon.gifMTNKDLC1Serana+Adorable+Face+V1.0.ZIP

the zip refuse to open

Strange, something must go wrong when copying to my backup disk. I'll check that now.

Something like that. Like I said, I saw a youtube with a skyrim character doing that, but now that I wanna show ya, I can't find it LOL. Thank you anyway!

Is it this video?

Nope, that's the one I already tried... it's too... 'fantasy' for me. The one I was watching had a female character, dressed in a traditional Kimono, with a white top, and a red bottom. She wasn't super chibi small, regular adult size.... looked almost like Kamiya Kaoru. It didn't look like an elaborate spell, no magical effects. She just crouched down, charging up for a strike, then suddenly WHOOSH!!! She shoots forward super fast and cuts through the bandit and slides to a stop behind him. I SOOOOO badly want that anim! I tried the 'battou-jutsu' one, but it's a spell, and as cool as it is, I would rather just have a power attack replacer with a more 'traditional' feel. The twirling around while hovering LOL is a little much for me.

EDIT: I do like the music on this video though... is it a music replacer mod that anyone knows of?

Nope, that's the one I already tried... it's too... 'fantasy' for me. The one I was watching had a female character, dressed in a traditional Kimono, with a white top, and a red bottom. She wasn't super chibi small, regular adult size.... looked almost like Kamiya Kaoru. It didn't look like an elaborate spell, no magical effects. She just crouched down, charging up for a strike, then suddenly WHOOSH!!! She shoots forward super fast and cuts through the bandit and slides to a stop behind him. I SOOOOO badly want that anim! I tried the 'battou-jutsu' one, but it's a spell, and as cool as it is, I would rather just have a power attack replacer with a more 'traditional' feel. The twirling around while hovering LOL is a little much for me.

EDIT: I do like the music on this video though... is it a music replacer mod that anyone knows of?

My bad, I didn't pay enough attention. No idea if someone made a music replacer out of it but the track is called "Nocturne" from the Castlevania: Symphony of the night's soundtrack.