31709.jpg

So I'm curious about basically all the clothing/weapons/quiver here. I'm not entirely sure, but it doesn't seem like it's UNP, or am I wrong? I've been gone a while so it might be old news ^^

Also, I don't suppose anyone knows if the character is available somewhere?

31709.jpg

So I'm curious about basically all the clothing/weapons/quiver here. I'm not entirely sure, but it doesn't seem like it's UNP, or am I wrong? I've been gone a while so it might be old news ^^

Actually, it probably is UNP or UNPB. Might even be Sevenbase (judging by the thighs).

The clothing is Dungeon Explorer. The weapon and quiver is Hawkeye Bow and Arrows. The hat is from (I think) a mod called UNPB 130 Clothing (at least that is what google translates it to).

31709.jpg

Actually, it probably is UNP or UNPB. Might even be Sevenbase (judging by the thighs).

The clothing is Dungeon Explorer. The weapon and quiver is Hawkeye Bow and Arrows. The hat is from (I think) a mod called UNPB 130 Clothing (at least that is what google translates it to).

Thank you for the fast answer!!  :heart:

Edit: Any idea on the belt? Doesn't look like it's part of the set.

Edit 2: I also did some research on the toon, and someone mentioned they knew who had made the char, but when I checked the threads he pointed to, I could not find it anywhere. Anyone care to help out? ^^

3707488-1376475943.jpg

what's the race used in this picture?

Looks like nord for me, but that goes a bit complicated because ece+envision/ ece+univision / ece+prettyface goes really similar ones, just small differences, but im thinking that one its nord race + ECE + envision.

*snip*

Edit 2: I also did some research on the toon, and someone mentioned they knew who had made the char, but when I checked the threads he pointed to, I could not find it anywhere. Anyone care to help out? ^^

The hat is from kankaraya, can get it from the gatchapon in a house around riverwood

http://www.mediafire.com/download/19xi2tiphaydun9/kankaraya.7z

31709.jpg

No prob, and the belt looks the the belt from Survival Gear here on LL.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15244-survival-gear-by-onigiri/?hl=survival+gear

3707488-1376475943.jpg

Looks like nord for me, but that goes a bit complicated because ece+envision/ ece+univision / ece+prettyface goes really similar ones, just small differences, but im thinking that one its nord race + ECE + envision.

thank you i'm gonna try both :D

3707488-1376475943.jpg

I'm rather curious about what ENB this is ... it looks so good!! O___O !!