Hey does anyone know what this mod is called? 

I dont have a picture unfortunately but I can describe a bit, I was searching but no luck :(

Its a house mod, its located between whiterun and riverwood, a nice big house and then behind it is a entrance to another whole new small area and its sooooo beautiful, theres like some pretty trees and a big nice lake type thing. Wish I had pictures but yes ive been searching for it anyone have any ideas?

Hey does anyone know what this mod is called? 

I dont have a picture unfortunately but I can describe a bit, I was searching but no luck :(

Its a house mod, its located between whiterun and riverwood, a nice big house and then behind it is a entrance to another whole new small area and its sooooo beautiful, theres like some pretty trees and a big nice lake type thing. Wish I had pictures but yes ive been searching for it anyone have any ideas?

Does it have any npcs or certain things that "jump out"?

Does anyone have a working DL link for the Lucent Angel Wing from Naver cafe? There was an old topic on here with all these naver cafe mods listed, but there was no DL link for it, as the format for the whole thing seems broken and scrambled.

Asking again after a day and a half of TNG Marathon, heh! :P

Just wanna re-ask this mod that never got answered.

What bracelet mod is this? (on girl)

post-68558-0-25254400-1375557305.jpg

It's part of a custom race mod, the name of which escapes me.  The race is an exceedingly skinny female race and it comes with several sets of armor and clothing that are sized only for that race's body.  If any of the armor (including this piece) is worn on a more traditionally-proportioned body it will clip about 80% of the time.

Does anyone have a working DL link for the Lucent Angel Wing from Naver cafe? There was an old topic on here with all these naver cafe mods listed, but there was no DL link for it, as the format for the whole thing seems broken and scrambled.

I do not know how updated/useful this is, as I pulled it off from a random Korean collection site that seemed a little dodgy. Either way, here you go https://mega.co.nz/#!44gAiZQC!aMn_CnDHSDICVYgF5eBgNQV9j3guPYJ5Q-Rr3IifdeA

I do not know how updated/useful this is, as I pulled it off from a random Korean collection site that seemed a little dodgy. Either way, here you go https://mega.co.nz/#!44gAiZQC!aMn_CnDHSDICVYgF5eBgNQV9j3guPYJ5Q-Rr3IifdeA

Thank you very much! Many hugs for you. :)

It's part of a custom race mod, the name of which escapes me.  The race is an exceedingly skinny female race and it comes with several sets of armor and clothing that are sized only for that race's body.  If any of the armor (including this piece) is worn on a more traditionally-proportioned body it will clip about 80% of the time.

That's private stuff. Anka makes / adapts the meshes herself.

Hair mod?

11012836933_aa2947bb20_c.jpg

It looks like the mystical hairstyle in SG hair pack.  If you don't have it already, you're probably out of luck.

I have the sg hair pack but i didn't see the hair, but i might not not have the current sg hair pack.

I believe it was part of the 268 Edition, the last edition that came out before it was removed.

That's private stuff. Anka makes / adapts the meshes herself.

This is the race: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25461/? (this race add the body of Grace Jones to the game :D), now you need to know how to adapt the mesh...

Hair mod?

11012836933_aa2947bb20_c.jpg

It looks like the mystical hairstyle in SG hair pack.  If you don't have it already, you're probably out of luck.

I have the sg hair pack but i didn't see the hair, but i might not not have the current sg hair pack.

I believe it was part of the 268 Edition, the last edition that came out before it was removed.

Actually it first appeared in the 220 edition along with a fix

anyone have or know of a working link to the crossbow idle featured in MxR'S mod reveiw #38

here is link to his video  it actually statrs at around 2:10 but another of the mods he was showing had a glitch so you dont see the crossbow till a few seconds later.

i am aware that this is an old ass video and the mod is no longer on nexus but i was looking through his videos trying to find another mod he featured and stumbled on this one and would like to have it as i'm fixing to make a archer/vamp hunter character

thanks in advance 

my character needs these pants anyone know where i could find them?

11028802965_fd008ebd44_z.jpg

They are from Northgirl Armor.

anyone have or know of a working link to the crossbow idle featured in MxR'S mod reveiw #38

here is link to his video  it actually statrs at around 2:10 but another of the mods he was showing had a glitch so you dont see the crossbow till a few seconds later.

i am aware that this is an old ass video and the mod is no longer on nexus but i was looking through his videos trying to find another mod he featured and stumbled on this one and would like to have it as i'm fixing to make a archer/vamp hunter character

thanks in advance 

That's Pretty Crossbow Idles. Quick google search gave me this link: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=145721&uk=872807477