Hello, could someone please tell me which mod gets designs on the eyelashes like this?

the source of these images is the very talented arendellaverse on tumblr. I could not ask her directly as I do not have a tumblr myself and her ask box does not allow anon.

I apologize if I did not spoiler correctly, I'm relatively new to posting in the community.

Thank you for any help.

post-1062532-0-72912700-1457051753_thumb.png

post-1062532-0-57806700-1457051801_thumb.png

Hello, could someone please tell me which mod gets designs on the eyelashes like this?

the source of these images is the very talented arendellaverse on tumblr. I could not ask her directly as I do not have a tumblr myself and her ask box does not allow anon.

I apologize if I did not spoiler correctly, I'm relatively new to posting in the community.

Thank you for any help.

New Mikan Eyes.

Just receive "403 - Forbidden" when I try to take a look on the pic.

Reload and the picture will show. Seems like there's a number of websites out there that don't like Loverslab by default...

Well, I'll put it up here

The mod is called Dark Knight armor by JackGa. Apparently, this mod is not available in steam anymore.

Reference:

There used to be a mod I had that had an equipable pulled back hood that rested on your shoulders. I loved having it as an accessory, but I can no longer find it. Does anyone know where this mod is or what it was? 

It was a light tan colored hood, as far as I remember. I had it last year, but my old computer blew up. 

There used to be a mod I had that had an equipable pulled back hood that rested on your shoulders. I loved having it as an accessory, but I can no longer find it. Does anyone know where this mod is or what it was? 

It was a light tan colored hood, as far as I remember. I had it last year, but my old computer blew up. 

This? It's the only one I used that has something akin to a pulled back hood.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39983/?

This? It's the only one I used that has something akin to a pulled back hood.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39983/?

AHH! You found it! I should have remembered; I love her work. Thanks!!

Anyone know the pack these hairs are from? Is it maybe unreleased/private? 

I mostly want the twintail set, but they're both adorable~

Screenshots are of GomaPeroPero Mage Robes Replacer:

tumblr_o1th95t92j1u4wobbo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1th95t92j1u4wobbo3_1280.jpg

Link in case previews don't work: http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

I can't log in to Tumblr atm, otherwise I'd just send them an ask :(

NVM, they said it's unreleased

Can anybody guess at what race is being used for this character?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/886/88603.jpg

Does the author have a website? Or maybe (hope against hopes) a follower or savegame for download?

race like the default ones?? that just looks like a breton or a dark skinned nord to me

could also be a redguard but i doubt it

I think it's death area sword or something like that, anyway, you can get it here...

http://xuniana.tumblr.com/post/138868013576/updata-%EF%BE%89-happy-chinese-new-year-here

I too Would love this version of the Dread Knight Sword, is there a way you could up load it to a universal client??  I am Not Chinese & there for Can not download because it requires registration & you gotta have a Chinese phone which I do not have.  

PLEASE!!!!!!   :D

I think it's death area sword or something like that, anyway, you can get it here...

http://xuniana.tumblr.com/post/138868013576/updata-%EF%BE%89-happy-chinese-new-year-here

I too Would love this version of the Dread Knight Sword, is there a way you could up load it to a universal client??  I am Not Chinese & there for Can not download because it requires registration & you gotta have a Chinese phone which I do not have.  

you dont need to sign up, just download the file and the english esp, granted my google chrome said the site was shady but i havent had any probs since downloading

yeah Chrome doesn't like that site very well I couldn't download nothing, I would get as far as the Password input But it never went beyond that point so I just now tried using Mozilla fire fox & it worked just fine... a little slow but it worked. thanks for the response. :D

yeah Chrome doesn't like that site very well I couldn't download nothing, I would get as far as the Password input But it never went beyond that point so I just now tried using Mozilla fire fox & it worked just fine... a little slow but it worked. thanks for the response. :D

Glad i could help

you dont need to sign up, just download the file and the english esp, granted my google chrome said the site was shady but i havent had any probs since downloading

Is this file supposed to be a .fomod file? That's all i get and when I change it to zip it's incomplete.

Is this file supposed to be a .fomod file? That's all i get and when I change it to zip it's incomplete.

yes, its only usable with a mod manager like Nexus or MO

Actually you can use the files instead of having to use Nexus or MO...

Just Download the file, then Open the files location then right click on the file & if you have 7zip, highlight 7zip & click "Open Archive" then You can extract the files from 7zip. instead of having to use Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Orginizer.

Actually you can use the files instead of having to use Nexus or MO...

Just Download the file, then Open the files location then right click on the file & if you have 7zip, highlight 7zip & click "Open Archive" then You can extract the files from 7zip. instead of having to use Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Orginizer.

well yeah...

but its not exactly common to install mods manually, i for one am a lazy leg-less couch potato when it comes to modding :3

Edit: re reading my old post i see where it could have been misread lol

It's all good Mate No worries, I just thought I would throw that in there encase others didn't know how to extract the contents of that file, for me I downloaded it  4 times thinking it was some download error because when I had Nexus MM open the file kept giving me an error, so there was no mod there, until I figured out how to extract the files from 7zip. even though the file was written as a nexus file. Besides I wanted to play with the meshes & textures, as a modder that's what I love to do... break things down & study how they operate...LOL 

It's all good Mate No worries, I just thought I would throw that in there encase others didn't know how to extract the contents of that file, for me I downloaded it  4 times thinking it was some download error because when I had Nexus MM open the file kept giving me an error, so there was no mod there, until I figured out how to extract the files from 7zip. even though the file was written as a nexus file. Besides I wanted to play with the meshes & textures, as a modder that's what I love to do... break things down & study how they operate...LOL 

I got it downloaded, all right, thanks, and opened with 7zip. But the meshes are empty, there is no data in any of them, only header and footer.

I don't know if it's from having a slow connection that the data doesn't come through right.

I got it downloaded, all right, thanks, and opened with 7zip. But the meshes are empty, there is no data in any of them, only header and footer.

I don't know if it's from having a slow connection that the data doesn't come through right.

I have no Idea why it's not show the meshes  hhhmmm Oh well!!!!!

Forget about that file... Here this will help alleviate confusion I re-uploaded the files so no need to use nexus.

This is with the English .esp

Death Area Sword