[WIP] SexLab Alicia PainSlut (beta)

A very nice mod, thank you for it!

Is it possible, that she uses the "standard" face textures and not her own? I wanted to give her a seperate skin, the body looks fine but the face textures look like that of my nord character.

Edit 1: I checked the esm and it seems to point at the right texture.

Edit 2: But it definitly doesn't load the face textures in the painslut folder.

Edit 3: I can confirm that I can (only) change her face texture by changing my main set of face textures.

Also you should probably mention that her skelleton is not TBBP compatible (I got CTD before switching her skelleton (I only switched body meshes first)).

A very nice mod, thank you for it!

Is it possible, that she uses the "standard" face textures and not her own? I wanted to give her a seperate skin, the body looks fine but the face textures look like that of my nord character.

Edit 1: I checked the esm and it seems to point at the right texture.

Edit 2: But it definitly doesn't load the face textures in the painslut folder.

Edit 3: I can confirm that I can (only) change her face texture by changing my main set of face textures.

Also you should probably mention that her skelleton is not TBBP compatible (I got CTD before switching her skelleton (I only switched body meshes first)).

Thanks for the bug report.

Faces in CK editor are pain :)

She should definitely be using her own face texture, not the standard one. I will check her race settings to make sure she is loading the right file. It is possible something in the esp or the esm overrides the initial path.

I will add a note about the skeleton. I included the file to point at something, but it should really be updated to whatever works with your body shape.

New move for this discussion - trying to get in line with the upcoming changes about download pages and forum threads. 

This is the last move - promised :)

----

This is the old thread about SexLab Alicia Painslut. 

Please use the new thread associated to the official download page instead:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19216-sexlab-alicia-painslut/

I'm really curious as to how the beatings work? How often would I have to do it to keep her in top trim, and are there any special quests/events involving Alicia? Am I supposed to beat her with whatever (because I uh, think I might've killed her permanently once) or only the sanguine rose/whip? What exactly is the rose replica for, just extra good effects?