[WIP] SexLab Alicia PainSlut (beta)

Ok, she's not showing up at all.  I just finished Sam's quest (with this mod loaded), headed back to Breezehome, and she's not there.  There's no basement or anything.  Is she suppoed to be somewhere else?  I have no follower mods and the latest SexLab installed.  I do have Sanguine's Debauchery, would that be why?

Ok, she's not showing up at all.  I just finished Sam's quest (with this mod loaded), headed back to Breezehome, and she's not there.  There's no basement or anything.  Is she suppoed to be somewhere else?  I have no follower mods and the latest SexLab installed.  I do have Sanguine's Debauchery, would that be why?

If you are using the sexlab version at the top of this thread, she has moved to Windhelm, in the Hjerim house.

She is also no longer linked to Sam's quest either.

@JinZen - Yeah.. the thing about her clothes is very weird.

At first I thought maybe I messed up the armor items that make up her skin (custom skins are actually made of armor, do you believe that?) and that maybe her skin had an armor rating higher than anything else she can wear,

But I double checked the skin... no armor rating there.

And if I open her inventory, I can see the little highlights that shows what she is wearing, so as far as she is concerned, she is wearing something.

It is just not showing.

I am testing her behavior with UFO tonight. I think she is working ok now except for the clothes. 

If UFO works ok, I will release the update with the clothing issue. I am sure people can live with her being naked all the time as long as she does what she is supposed to do :)

Edit: I found a more detailed tutorial about custom races and skins... I may have a solution. Stay tuned.

I have bad news - Alicia finally relented and is now wearing clothes :)

I know it is disappointing for anyone who was hoping to keep her naked no mater what.

On the bright side, I tested her as a vanilla follower, with AFT and with UFO. 

I could ask her to follow me, make her wait, make her leave and have her follow me out. 

She seems to be working ok.

Note that she now needs the Zaz Bondage Framework, for her whip and future plans I have for her...

My apologies to the 9 people who downloaded v0.31 - I realized I forgot to include new and updated scripts.

I just updated the file again.

@pinute - The issue was missing values for the "Copied Data - Armor Race" settings in the custom race.

This tutorial gave me the missing piece I needed: 

If you are using the sexlab version at the top of this thread, she has moved to Windhelm, in the Hjerim house.

Thanks for replying.  ^_^  Unfortunatly, when I enter the basement, I get CTD.  Don't know why.  Started a new character just to check, and same thing happened.  I do have a lot of mods, but nothing that alters anything in Windhelm, or any follower mods.  So I don't know what's happening.

Thanks for replying.  ^_^  Unfortunatly, when I enter the basement, I get CTD.  Don't know why.  Started a new character just to check, and same thing happened.  I do have a lot of mods, but nothing that alters anything in Windhelm, or any follower mods.  So I don't know what's happening.

Thanks for letting me know.

I will take a look if I missed any more script.

I have to figure out how other modders keep track of what was edited when packaging releases.

Edit: Sure enough, I missed a few generically named scripts. I have to remember to prefix all scripts with 'Alicia_' to keep track of them.

Try again with the updated files.. Hopefully this is the last one for a while. I need to take her out and play test her for a while before I start the next phase of improvements.

Also.. make sure to install Zaz Bondage Framework. it is now part of the requirements since I will be using props and items from it. The link is in the readme section.

In the previous version, Alicia.esp wanted Alicia.esm before Sexlab.esm. This version wants Alicia.esm after Sexlab.esm.  Accident or design?  So i know if I should change BOSS sorting rule.

That's an accident. 

I recreated the esm file to fix the clothing issue and it ended up becoming more recent than sexlab.esm.

Those two files are independent anyway so their load order should not matter.

I have to figure out how other modders keep track of what was edited when packaging releases.

Edit: Sure enough, I missed a few generically named scripts. I have to remember to prefix all scripts with 'Alicia_' to keep track of them.

Try again with the updated files.. Hopefully this is the last one for a while. I need to take her out and play test her for a while before I start the next phase of improvements.

Also.. make sure to install Zaz Bondage Framework. it is now part of the requirements since I will be using props and items from it. The link is in the readme section.

0.31 still crashes when I try to enter the basement.  It didn't crash previously, but I also couldn't get her to follow me or wear clothes.  And I already had Zaz installed, but I redownloaded and reinstalled it just in case.  Still CTD.  What kinds of mods are likely to conflict?  Not specific ones, but general, maybe I do have something that conflicts and don't realize it.

Edit: I was thinking, is it because I use CBBE and not UNP?  I wouldn't think that would be an issue since you have her as her own race, but I know skeleton mismatches can cause CTDs so just a thought.

0.31 still crashes when I try to enter the basement.  It didn't crash previously, but I also couldn't get her to follow me or wear clothes.  And I already had Zaz installed, but I redownloaded and reinstalled it just in case.  Still CTD.  What kinds of mods are likely to conflict?  Not specific ones, but general, maybe I do have something that conflicts and don't realize it.

Edit: I was thinking, is it because I use CBBE and not UNP?  I wouldn't think that would be an issue since you have her as her own race, but I know skeleton mismatches can cause CTDs so just a thought.

That's puzzling. 

I know there is a skeleton file included in the mesh folder for her race, but I don't think it is used anywhere in the mod.

I am still thinking about a script issue. I will see what I can do to package scripts reliably.

If you or MaxUnit could check your scripting logs, that could give me a clue about what is missing.

I doubt it is related to UNP or CBBE since she has been using UNP models since version 0.2 and 0.3 (with the new race files) was working fine when getting into the basement.

Just a hunch - I uploaded a test version (0.32) where I cleaned up the whip and other half done attempts at using Zaz Bondage Framework.

I also removed a stray edit to the main DialogFollower quest.

Can you give that a try and tell me if you still get CTDs?

Also, make sure you test her on a save game where she was never loaded before to be sure.

Edit: Another thing that would help is to have confirmation that version 0.31 is working for anyone.

Okay briefing time...

I'm afraid using the test version is giving me the same effects as the earlier Alicia I had... Mainly stubborn to wear clothes and not willing to follow...

I'm afraid the only thing I noticed was an increase in scripts outside the bsa...

Also that makes me curious why you don't pack ALL in that bsa to begin with ...

I updated the test version to 0.321 after renaming a few scripts, recompiling them and cleaning up references to unused scripts and packages.

I hope this will help with the CTDs

Ugh didn't see this one prior to my last post... Will try the new test version too...

Ps: No CTD for me...

I think we have a winner

1. No crashes... I can enter the basement just fine (There is now a chair and bed and oil)

2. Alicia DOES wear the things I gave her (she's a bit tied up now XD)

3. She followed me outside so far... meaning that she'll follow me now

I think we have a winner

1. No crashes... I can enter the basement just fine (There is now a chair and bed and oil)

Great to hear that :)

Last test of the day if you don't mind.

In my haste at giving her back her clothes, I didn't noticed she reverted back to her basic skin.

I fixed that in the latest file (0.322).

About the bsa thing. I will package everything in a nice bsa file once she is more stable

I think we have a winner

Great to hear that :)

Last test of the day if you don't mind.

In my haste at giving her back her clothes, I didn't noticed she reverted back to her basic skin.

I fixed that in the latest file (0.322).

About the bsa thing. I will package everything in a nice bsa file once she is more stable

Her skin didn't really cause me any special views though I found myself way bigger than that little girl that's so horny next to me LOL

If it's just a skin you changed it should be fine with the new file XD atleast she followed me... Though I haven't gotten her off somewhere yet...

ok I've been trying for 2 hrs real time to get this to work. I have all the req'd files downloaded, I'm using AFT and have the Alicia esp loaded before it, even used TES5 edit to make sure i wasn't missing anything. when I try to go into the basement the game CTD to desktop everytime. Help plzzz.

ok I've been trying for 2 hrs real time to get this to work. I have all the req'd files downloaded, I'm using AFT and have the Alicia esp loaded before it, even used TES5 edit to make sure i wasn't missing anything. when I try to go into the basement the game CTD to desktop everytime. Help plzzz.

Just to clear out the first question since that seems to have fixed the problem for JinZen - did you use the latest zip file? (0.322)

I added it to the first post not too long ago (less than an hour)