[WIP] SexLab Alicia PainSlut (beta)

Decided to stay with UFO + MHIYH for now and loaded up the latest Alicia release and it works. She followed me, when I told her. Will try to tell her to go home and see, if that works as well.

All the other stuff is working as well (i think). Great new release :)

EDIT:

Found an issue, tho. Might not be related to Alicia, but it only happens in the dungeon. If I create a savegame in the dungeon and want to load it, the game refuses to load it. Means, it stays in a loop without the RAM being filled past a specific amount and the CPU load goes down as well.

EDIT:

Found another issue. Giving her armor crashes the game for me -.-

Fixed it by replacing her meshes, skeleton and textures with the one from the body mod I use.

@MaxUnit - Does that mean the issue in your first edit is fixed?

Despite the frustration of CKeditor and Papyrus scripting, I am having a lot of fun when I can finally make it work. Placing a few idle spots in the basement and watching her decide what she is going to do next when she is idle is very nice.

I found an issue with the wall shackles. She just stands in front of them instead of using them. 

My deep apologies for the fast pace of releases. 

I keep finding bugs and other issues while I am working on new features and I end up releasing a lot more frequently than I would like. 

On the bright side, you are getting updated features sooner :)

As of tonight, Alicia will react to your beatings until she can't hold it anymore and ... something... happens.

Hits during combat count toward her release, but with less impact since they are not coming from her 'master' :)

That feature will probably need to be tested extensively and balanced. It is probably either too slow or too quick to trigger at this point.

If anyone has ideas about how to keep her from drawing her weapon during 'friendly fire' beatings, I am interested. 

Edit: I found a way of solving the problem above at this link. I already tested it and it will be part of the next release.

I have no issues anymore with Alicia so far. Works flawlessly.

I only have suggestions, but I'm not sure, if those are "anchored" in the Alicia mod or SexLab mod.

Alicia, in my opinion, gets aroused way to fast and even forces her charm on you while you are still in combat and have enemies around you. Either leads to Alicia being beaten till bleedout and not being "satisfied" or the player being killed without being able to do something -.-

I also noticed with the test release before .34, that Alicia was waaaaay more talkactive for me. She repeated her usual sentences over and over again. No matter if following or not.

Otherwise: Great improvements to Alicia, can't wait to see the planned features.

Greetings,

Maxunit

Ya i also loaded up and ive been testing my new companion quest mod with her alongside

I do not however recommend the sex randomattack cause she seemed to want to rape them over and over and over and over and over and made testing scenes hard as hell

So far about 60% or so complete with 0 bugs on my new mod so look forward to playing with another one skyrimll :P

nothing quite soooo over the top but maybe soon if I find the right VA

100% bug free for me btw

And I think the point is shes supposed to be a danger in combat and need to be fulfilled, she doesnt mind getting beat while fucking you, shes invincible :P

Glad to hear she is back to being stable :)

I was expecting her trigger to be unbalanced at this point. I eyeballed the parameters for now and i will take her through a long test later this weekend.

I want to keep her as a liability during combat though. She has to remain unpredictable. Otherwise she becomes just an overpowered tank.

She will eventually get a boost if gets friendly fire during combat, so you will have a possibility to get her to help you then.

I am expecting to reduce her stats a bit as she is very powerful right now.

I noticed her chatter too. I'm not sure where to begin to reduce that. If I can't control her chatter, I will look for a way to shut her up for good when she wears a gag :)

I had a mini brainstorm today.

One idea in particular lead to a cascade of a whole range of improvements that will make Alicia both an asset and a liability in more ways than just a tank.

If I don't run into weird behaviors from CKeditor, you can expect v0,4 to come out sometimes next week.

In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions to get those damn wall shackles to work as part of an idle path.

They work as part of a single AI package to sit on (as originally included in the mod) but I would like to integrate them into other AI packages (and eventually, bring victims to the basement for Alicia to play with).

Right now, she just stands in front of them and does nothing if i include them in a path of idle markers.

So here are a few thoughts on where I am taking Alicia.

Backstory - I moved the blood stained notes to a new location after I realized I never quite finished the Butcher's questline. They are not aligned with the real killer. I am also adding a journal to explain Alicia's story.

Basement - I am tweaking her idle schedule in the basement, with poses as appropriate. The cross in the middle will eventually be replaced by a pillory if i can figure out how to give her the order to lock herself up. She will have her own set of irons, gag and collar to control her actions better (right now they are cosmetic... eventually they will have an effect such as irons will make her unable to fight or the gag will stop her idle chatter)

Behavior - I am expanding her lust triggers to include a count of number of time you cut/beat her and the date and time of the last cut (the counters are working but they are inactive right now). Eventually, she will react accordingly if you don't cut her in a while.

She will start very weak. At low levels, and without armors, she will have a tendency to get knocked around a lot (especially if you are using mods like SexLab defeat). She will also pass out. The idea is that her health, stamina and other parameters will increase with the number of time she is cut. Her cuts count will be reset if you dismiss her.

In other terms, the more you hit her, the stronger she will get. At first she will be a liability, but she will become more and more unstoppable as she hangs around you.

Her stats will have a chance of decreasing a little if you spend more than a day without hitting her (friendly fire only... she doesn't care much when enemies are cutting her).

She also has a lust level (displayed as a debug option for now - eventually it will be hidden). When her lust level rises close to and above 100, she will have a chance of triggering one of many 'rewards' as she orgasms:

- she can collapse, cast a 'calm' spell and bleed out for a while as she recovers

- she can lie down and finish herself off with a sexlab animation

- her screams can scare off her enemies with an Hysteria effect

- her immunity to pain can rouse her allies with a Call to arms :) 

- she can also cause a Mayhem effect as her enemies start fighting over her

These events set back her lust level by a variable amount.

There is also a spacial item in the hidden chamber in Hjerim - a replica of a Sanguine Rose - the Sanguine Control Rod. Read the last Butcher's journal to see how that rod came about.

The purpose of the rod is to jolt Alicia into an orgasmic state (which triggers one of the effects above). However, using the rod on her may not work or even backfire as she has developed a tolerance for it :) It will also have a cooldown once I can figure out how to make that happen.

The rod is using the appearance of the Sanguine Rose staff but really behaves like a mace. You have to be next to her in combat to activate it, so no standing on a ledge while she does all the work.

I would say all of this is about 80% done at this point. Play-testing these effects takes a while as I have to start her mod from scratch each time to make sure scripts are using the latest version.

I thought I would bring up my plans in case anyone has suggestion or ideas.

Besides your already great ideas, why not make her switch roles, in case she overpowers the player?
i'm sure some folks would like to see that happen ... at least i would. ^^
While the player is her follower/toy, let her powers decrease at a rate, that can be setup in MCM.

xPO like, with pillory stuff going on and other stuff.

My silly 2 cents.

Besides your already great ideas, why not make her switch roles, in case she overpowers the player?

i'm sure some folks would like to see that happen ... at least i would. ^^

While the player is her follower/toy, let her powers decrease at a rate, that can be setup in MCM.

xPO like, with pillory stuff going on and other stuff.

My silly 2 cents.

She can already overpower you briefly after one of her random orgasms when combat stops (driven by her lines of dialog).

Getting more elaborate behavior would require developing my own master/slave mod, which is something Sanguine Debauchery 2 will provide. 

Once SD2 is available, I will see if I can create a module to bring Alicia under SD2 control (that would be a separate add-on if possible, since it would add yet another dependency).

MCM - that's yet another thing I have to learn. That is currently far down the list, after packaging a BSA or giving orders to an NPC to use wall shackles or a pillory.

I just went down the list of functions you can call on an 'actor' in Papyrus... i noticed a lot of useful stuff for my short term ideas.

A few more days before a release.

You got me kinda wrong there.
With overpowered, i meant really overpowered.

She still needs her beating from her mistress/master.
So for her to take control, she must have reached a point, where she could 1 hit the player to death, with her fists. ^^
Having switched places, she would lag the regular beatings, she received before, loosing her power over time.

And i didn't really think about slave behavior. For what i had in mind, zAP would be enough, sampling the scripts of xPO for some torture stuff.

Sometimes it's better to keep things simple. Because after SD2 will be released, there's a good chance for big changes in it's APi.
So ya, for now we better stick with the basics, we already got, like zAP and SL (which won't have another change in it's api in near time imo).

Please update your description, detailing that you have included a fourth new dependency to the mod, which is xazbondage, just to avoid the thread being bombarded with "this ctds my game" comments.

Thanks for the heads up. I changed the description.

I originally added that dependency in the readme section, but I thought it was unnecessary after I read that xaz bondage framework was now obsolete and included in the Xaz animation framework.

I will make sure to clean that up in the next version (and have only a dependency on the animation framework if I read that correctly).

For now, you are correct, this version of Alicia requires both.

And skyrimll, did you try giving her a patrol package in her base data? then link patrol to one item in the dungeon and link that item to others under linked ref and give them time duration under patrol data?

You can even condition the patrol pathing to one at a time and make it change depending on day time, audio said, quest stages etc.

Also I will have 2 more companions for you to play with shortly. the mod is pretty much done 99% bug free and waiting for VA's to get back to me with audio files so maybe a week or two at the most. GL

And skyrimll, did you try giving her a patrol package in her base data? then link patrol to one item in the dungeon and link that item to others under linked ref and give them time duration under patrol data?

You can even condition the patrol pathing to one at a time and make it change depending on day time, audio said, quest stages etc.

Also I will have 2 more companions for you to play with shortly. the mod is pretty much done 99% bug free and waiting for VA's to get back to me with audio files so maybe a week or two at the most. GL

I did just that in this past release. 

Tell her to relax in the basement and watch her kneel down in front of the chair, relax in the cage or sleep at the foot of the bed.

I will need a few more days to clean up this next release of Alicia, so she should be stable by then.

So here are a few thoughts on where I am taking Alicia.

Backstory - I moved the blood stained notes to a new location after I realized I never quite finished the Butcher's questline. They are not aligned with the real killer. I am also adding a journal to explain Alicia's story.

Basement - I am tweaking her idle schedule in the basement, with poses as appropriate. The cross in the middle will eventually be replaced by a pillory if i can figure out how to give her the order to lock herself up. She will have her own set of irons, gag and collar to control her actions better (right now they are cosmetic... eventually they will have an effect such as irons will make her unable to fight or the gag will stop her idle chatter)

Behavior - I am expanding her lust triggers to include a count of number of time you cut/beat her and the date and time of the last cut (the counters are working but they are inactive right now). Eventually, she will react accordingly if you don't cut her in a while.

She will start very weak. At low levels, and without armors, she will have a tendency to get knocked around a lot (especially if you are using mods like SexLab defeat). She will also pass out. The idea is that her health, stamina and other parameters will increase with the number of time she is cut. Her cuts count will be reset if you dismiss her.

In other terms, the more you hit her, the stronger she will get. At first she will be a liability, but she will become more and more unstoppable as she hangs around you.

Her stats will have a chance of decreasing a little if you spend more than a day without hitting her (friendly fire only... she doesn't care much when enemies are cutting her).

She also has a lust level (displayed as a debug option for now - eventually it will be hidden). When her lust level rises close to and above 100, she will have a chance of triggering one of many 'rewards' as she orgasms:

- she can collapse, cast a 'calm' spell and bleed out for a while as she recovers

- she can lie down and finish herself off with a sexlab animation

- her screams can scare off her enemies with an Hysteria effect

- her immunity to pain can rouse her allies with a Call to arms :)

- she can also cause a Mayhem effect as her enemies start fighting over her

These events set back her lust level by a variable amount.

There is also a spacial item in the hidden chamber in Hjerim - a replica of a Sanguine Rose - the Sanguine Control Rod. Read the last Butcher's journal to see how that rod came about.

The purpose of the rod is to jolt Alicia into an orgasmic state (which triggers one of the effects above). However, using the rod on her may not work or even backfire as she has developed a tolerance for it :) It will also have a cooldown once I can figure out how to make that happen.

The rod is using the appearance of the Sanguine Rose staff but really behaves like a mace. You have to be next to her in combat to activate it, so no standing on a ledge while she does all the work.

I would say all of this is about 80% done at this point. Play-testing these effects takes a while as I have to start her mod from scratch each time to make sure scripts are using the latest version.

I thought I would bring up my plans in case anyone has suggestion or ideas.

I love notes like these so I can put my 2 cents before it's actually done... I gave Xaz some good ideas towards that too... Anyway before I go comment and break this up I have a concern to mention first

1. WHY in the world are you using XAZ Bondage Framework mod ??? Just why... In the original topic it is mentioned the mod have been INTEGRATED in the ZAP package... Which makes you use the old files as completely useless... Not only that but there are liabilities like breaking the ZAP pack with using this one also... I had problems with the animations before due to a combination of just a mod NOTHING to do with ZAP pack creating a problem on bondage on it... There is no need to actually integrate this one... Just the ZAP pack would be fine... 

Anyway lets continue on the part of your post

Backstory: I'm not sure where you are taking your backstory but you can leave it in the Butcher quest... As far as we know you might expand the Butcher quest towards that with the need of a human being. However where you scatter the notes you might want to change... The one bloodstained note you can leave in the altar room but put it under the desk... The second one you can place in the bedroom upstairs and if you change the note on one of them stating the ritual needed a living soul you might use Alicia for that... She's been there due Sanguine and not due the Butcher however the Butcher might make an own agenda of using her... 

Basement: As far as I'm concerned that basement looks okayish but in my opinion also a bit lame... No offense to the original creator but I've seen many great things to begin with... Instead of what you are doing with it now I would extend it... 

How would I extend it... Try to get your imagination running on my typing here... I would suggest a multiple room part... In 1 room you should start with a bed and furniture like a throne. That cross is in my opinion the BEST view in that entire place... I would leave it there... however there is a lot of clutter in the room...

What would I keep in the first room

The cross, shackles (on it), a bed, throne (not a chair) and the cage (with a door plz)... as well as the 2 stairs and the chest... (don't forget a table or dresser with on it the whip, clothing inside for Alicia and a dagger) as well as a table with a dagger or 2 and torture/embalming tools (and then I don't mean a small round one)

When you first enter the cellar she'll greet you in that room and she'll be locked on the cross. I would however create an additional backroom with the following inside of it

3 prison cells (explaining follows), rack, more torture tools/tables (leave some ropes and such on it), pillory, shackles (more is always good...) torture pole (check ZAP pack), Wheel (empty wheel then), slave posts, CHAINS (they are now in ZAP so lets use em as I love em :P) a couple of those Iron maiden like cages and the cross of execution... (I think I named nearly entire zap pack.... While you are on it find the missing ones and see whatever fits...)

Since you are busy with objects... I noticed someone before putted a way to put people in a pillory on the forum and that worked starting with a sit animation (which looks stupid) but it's working and you can put people in it... Now since you don't know the way of controllers it might require you someone to assist you but since we have multiple animations for things you'll might need help but make it so selecting the object makes you pick the animation type (basically between the different thing in the object despawning it and spawning your choice with Alicia in it) but you can put her on each of them objects... Why the 3 prison cells you might wonder... Well sometimes you might come home and find a bound up woman in that one and you can pick between freeing her with the risk of getting bounty for it cause she tells the guards she was kept by 2 shady people. A bloodlusted redhead and some *insert your char description here* which causes her to be even more of a liability... Also make it that these women can be in all kind of different states... (wounded, tied up, shackled, Naked or not...) and that depending on what you do with her you get liability on Alicia up and down... You murder the woman with her she'll be stronger in the fights and you don't she might actually do nothing so you have to make a choice between 'get caught with liability Alicia', 'kill with the need of dumping the body somewhere with risk of finding' or be lucky in general...

Behavior

These levels need to be configurable...

As for the rod however... I would suggest another model... If you take a close one take something from the ZAP pack...  

Thanks for the feedback.

I can easily address #1 - I included the bondage framework by pure ignorance that there was something more recent. I thought the framework was the main mod and that the animation package was just a library for it. I know better now. I will repair that in the next version since I need to do some cleanup anyway. I will also package the whole thing in a bsa file. So yes... the next version will only need the animation framework.

As far as the other suggestions go, a lot of them would be nice and even preferable (I would like to have configurable behaviors), but it will take time before I get that kind of practice with the editor.

I would like to expand on the basement, but it would be a couple of rooms at most. I like the simplicity of it but at the same time, it is getting cramped.

I am already planning on having a victim available in the basement for her to play with. ZAP already contains a spawnable slave that I can build onto.

She's working wonderfully now, and the only thing I can see that I'd like an optional download for is her dialog.  It quickly went from, "Ooo, kinky," to "Please... just... shut up."  She's a run on sentence of the same 3-4 dialogs.  I don't mind the small number of voiced dialog, just the frequency at which she uses them.  Example:  While I was chopping wood, she said her dialogs at least three times in the one animation sequence of splitting logs.

I'm running on a timescale of 10 if that means anything.