Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I got this idea recently. It was inspired by the mod "http://www.loverslab...-cum-potions/",which renames all health potions to things like "human cum" and "dragon cum", and several others, each for the different strengths of health potion.

This got me thinking, what if you could get the same effect, perhaps by default with the effect of an ultimate potion, by engaging in blowjob animations? Imagine if playing blowjob animations could count as drinking health potions. The final scene would play, if possible play the sound you hear when drinking ail, and have it heal you. Imagine what it'd be like to ask your follower that in game.

:P

Somewhere In The Depths Of Bleak Falls Barrow

Player: "Phew, that draugr got me good." (Wouldn't actually say this of course, but you might be thinking it as you approach your follower)

*Approach, say, Kharjo*  *Engages dialogue*

Player: "Hey, I need to heal. Take off your armor. I need to suck your cock for your cum."

Kharjo: *Blushes furiously* "Oh...um! O-ok!"

This would be a really helpful addition to the gameplay too. You might run out of potions, but if you've got a male follower, you'll have an endless supply. And the ultimate potion effect wouldn't be overpowered either, since you would need to be out of combat anyways to do this. What it would really be doing is saving you the trouble of waiting 5 minutes for your health to regenerate. In addition, little things like a surprised expression could be used on your follower. Unless it was an animal of course.

To those interested in making this idea a reality, I can offer my help in making dialogue scripts (As in what your player and the follower say when dialogue is activated) and I can test the mod for you. I wish I had experience in computer script and whatnot, but I unfortunately do not...yet.

You could try the Soulgem Oven II mod, it has some rings that allow you to bottle semen, and a useful Charm Semen Donor spell to start a short jerk/blow animation to 'harvest' a bottle. The semen is a potion that gives a 200% health and stamina regen buff for 1 minute, which should be enough to heal you fully within that minute. The milk and soul gem pregnancy functionality can be overpowered at default settings (depending on how many different NPCs you have sex with), but if you tweak the settings to give less milk and soul gems, the whole mod is a nice gameplay addition.

I got this idea recently. It was inspired by the mod "http://www.loverslab...-cum-potions/",which renames all health potions to things like "human cum" and "dragon cum", and several others, each for the different strengths of health potion.

This got me thinking, what if you could get the same effect, perhaps by default with the effect of an ultimate potion, by engaging in blowjob animations? Imagine if playing blowjob animations could count as drinking health potions. The final scene would play, if possible play the sound you hear when drinking ail, and have it heal you. Imagine what it'd be like to ask your follower that in game.

:P

Somewhere In The Depths Of Bleak Falls Barrow

Player: "Phew, that draugr got me good." (Wouldn't actually say this of course, but you might be thinking it as you approach your follower)

*Approach, say, Kharjo*  *Engages dialogue*

Player: "Hey, I need to heal. Take off your armor. I need to suck your cock for your cum."

Kharjo: *Blushes furiously* "Oh...um! O-ok!"

This would be a really helpful addition to the gameplay too. You might run out of potions, but if you've got a male follower, you'll have an endless supply. And the ultimate potion effect wouldn't be overpowered either, since you would need to be out of combat anyways to do this. What it would really be doing is saving you the trouble of waiting 5 minutes for your health to regenerate. In addition, little things like a surprised expression could be used on your follower. Unless it was an animal of course.

To those interested in making this idea a reality, I can offer my help in making dialogue scripts (As in what your player and the follower say when dialogue is activated) and I can test the mod for you. I wish I had experience in computer script and whatnot, but I unfortunately do not...yet.

You could try the Soulgem Oven II mod, it has some rings that allow you to bottle semen, and a useful Charm Semen Donor spell to start a short jerk/blow animation to 'harvest' a bottle. The semen is a potion that gives a 200% health and stamina regen buff for 1 minute, which should be enough to heal you fully within that minute. The milk and soul gem pregnancy functionality can be overpowered at default settings (depending on how many different NPCs you have sex with), but if you tweak the settings to give less milk and soul gems, the whole mod is a nice gameplay addition.

I've already considered that mod. It really isn't what I'm looking for. The dialogue part is important.

Hey There,

does anybody knows if there is a Sevenbase or UNPB variant of E'Laras Armor for Skyrim (Hunted:Demons Forge)

I know there was a CBBE variant. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7363-wipreldiegoforfun-modsplayermodelsweaponsarmors/

scaled.php?server=253&filename=72587760.

i'd really appreciate this hot armor. perfect with seperated armor parts.

thy

People who use ImageShack make me sad because they're always the wrong people.

Still I would like to see this E'lara armor too.

A very tame 'adult' request for the experts of this thread.

I am looking for topless skirts - hopefully, redistributable.

I could only find Forsworn topless armors so far.

I would like something closer to topless wench or prisoner or farm skirts for example.

I would like something closer to topless wench or prisoner or farm skirts for example.

Hmm What To Wear or Combination Vanilla Outfit have that kind of thing, but not (afaik) redistributable. You could always ask the author's permission, though.

Those links are UNP, but I believe that there are CBBE versions too.

Hmm What To Wear or Combination Vanilla Outfit have that kind of thing, but not (afaik) redistributable. You could always ask the author's permission, though.

Could you point out the cbbe versions?

Could you point out the cbbe versions?

I think I might have been wrong about that. There's a 7b version of Hmm What To Wear, but no CBBE one, and I can't seem to find any other version of Combination Vanilla Outfit.

Sorry...

EDIT: Granted, I've only been looking on Nexus. There might be a conversion out there somewhere else...

Does anyone have a preset available for BodySlide that is similar to LadyBody (if not identical)?

I've been wondering for a while now why no one has done a LadyBody preset because... something?

In anycase, I love this persons work but I'm fully invested in Caliente's efforts, hence the question and desire...

A link or attachment is what I'm hoping for!!!

If not, I'm wondering if there is some kind of reason why I've been unable to find this...

Does anyone have a preset available for BodySlide that is similar to LadyBody (if not identical)?

I've been wondering for a while now why no one has done a LadyBody preset because... something?

In anycase, I love this persons work but I'm fully invested in Caliente's efforts, hence the question and desire...

A link or attachment is what I'm hoping for!!!

If not, I'm wondering if there is some kind of reason why I've been unable to find this...

I do not know if it will help you further, this thread is closed.

Need help with BodySlide and LadyBody

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28381-need-help-with-bodyslide-and-ladybody/

Hi everyone!

I have a some requests for the community!

1) Can anyone give me links/downloads to leotards like this (www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38331/?) and swimsuits like this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40634/?) BUT FOR UNP.

I have found LDW's Crimson conversions (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19630-ldws-crimson-closet-for-unp-slim-unp-unp-and-unpb/) but the swimsuit has goggles included which is not what I'm looking for and I just wanted to know if there are any others out there.

2) Also anyone have any good lingerie mods for UNP?

3) Also how to get / what do I have to do to get a "working vagina" as in HDT etc for UNP?

4) Also (not adult related but I'll post it here anyway), is there a mod that adds more enemies that try to hunt down the PC. Like not hired thugs necessarily but NPC's that try to ambush the PC?

5) Also (I have asked this before but got no response), where can I find modern-ish/classy-ish dresses (the kind that a celebrity would wear on the red-carpet)?

If anyone here could help me out that'd bombastic.

Ted.