Need help with BodySlide and LadyBody

Hi guys I need to solve a problem  :D I'm using http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.sk/2013/09/lady-body-21.html as my body and wanted to make a UNP clothing http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15529/? to LadyBody and I made it it looks good  but after i take it off i get this  don't know what to do. I tried to do put skin textures to the armor with Ck but it didn't work  :( if someone know what's the cause of this pls tell me don't know what to do  :( Thx in advance.

файл Lady Body.esp перемести в самый низ списка загрузки модов.

И проверь установленные моды ... вполне возможно, что какой-то из них затрагивает расы. Если это так ... то тебе потребуется его адаптация:

http://cgkrista.blogspot.ru/2012/12/v20-lb.html

I'm here again :) reinstalled skyrim and the same problem again don't know how to edit it so it will work i even tried what was written on your blog Krista but i allready had it like it was written and shown there I and even put LadyBody.esm at the end but and it helped a little now when I unequip armor I get normal textures of LadyBody so the problem must be in the UNP mashes. Instaled another mod it's from Petrovich and one mash needs only little tweaking 

but the other mash is doing the same error 

and i can't find the reason why so if someone knows what is the diference between those two files I'll be realy glad :D I know that in one is a body but in another there isn't i tried to delete the body from the mash but then got invisible body in game :D Please help. vest_0.nif,outfit_0.nif

@Within Darkness

The post above your is from Kris†a Lady Bodies Russian Author (BlackElf is Russian who translates Lady Body to English

файл Lady Body.esp перемести в самый низ списка загрузки модов.

И проверь установленные моды ... вполне возможно, что какой-то из них затрагивает расы. Если это так ... то тебе потребуется его адаптация:

http://cgkrista.blogspot.ru/2012/12/v20-lb.html

Google Translation

Lady Body.esp file Move to the bottom of the download list of mods.

And check installed mods ... it is possible that some of them affect the race. If so ... then you need to be adapted:

http://cgkrista.blog.../12/v20-lb.html

The Link is to her Blog it is in Russian but has built in Translation the actual page is about adapting Races to Lady Body

B odySlide though is just not likely to work Though I'm no expert my understanding is it Morphs one Body into Another.

This works with Every Single Body based on a Vanilla Conversion.

CBBE UNP and ADEC are all Vanilla Conversions. Every other Body I know of is a Conversion of these Three base bodies.

Except Lady Body, That is a Complete Body Replacer made completely Separate from Vanilla and with about Double the Polygon Count.

Kris†a Despises Conversions and they are mainly a Skyrim Disease, Oblivion and Fallout Games were Mostly Replacers and she only made Lady Body due to all others being Vanilla Morphs.

Likkewise Bodyslide is basically a vanilla Converting Tool and equally disliked.

Certainly they have improved but CBBE v1 was Awful as for as reality is concerned.

Also Check out the New Lady Body

"Demonica" LB v.3.0 + LH v2.0 [readiness: 90%] updated ...

Now thats a Lady Body also there's a lot of clothing already available on BlackElf's site He is the Official Engish Translator for All Lady Body Mods.

Most of the Mods are for many items.

Post about BodySlide

BodySlide - a panacea? - Trash ...

What she mentions about this is look at the Hips LB reality, UNP hinted, CBBE No Hips No Shape

new_body_09.jpg

You can see her point of view.

Thanks a lot but do you know what's causing the texture problem from petrovich's mod one nif file is good and the other isn't? I know that it has to do something with .nif or .dds file but I think it's more likely the nif file and I can't find the problem so if I could I would try to make it work for LB and have other mods which are causing the same problem so if you know or find out pls tell me :D

Somewhere on Kristas Blog

here

Tutorial: adaptation under Willie LB + LH [Part 1]

Is a guide to adapt Vilja to LadyBody

Understanding that is the case can be difficult as that title doesn't translate as Vilja but I had already read BlackElf post saying V ilja guide was there.

I've found where words make no sense translating the separate words and even splitting words into two parts at a trial and error point c an give the insight needed.#

Often the words are mod related

In the case above using google Text Translator

Вильи под

Willie under

While putting the words on separate lines gives

Вильи
под

Villa
Under

And so we have Adapting Vilja.

One key word that always gets translated wrong

моды

fashion

this is actually Mods and even the line trick fails with this, had to get this another way, basically it always fits as Mod not fashion, took a bit to get that though

Certainly Mods for other bodies can be adapted but BodySlide changes Vanilla (CBBE) shape but cant add polygons.

Blabba is working on putting actual Other Bodies like DreamGirl in BodySlide2 on this site search for his content.

As for Modding I'm more Help on Tool use Mod Organizer Support Forum  Moderator and Advice Provider is my main Focus with a good overall knowledge of most things but never had time to make mods myself.

Archived