Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

<major snip inbound>

It's not. It's the Ursine Armor Pack.

Again, I'm looking for several things.

75782.jpg

And those textures.

Thanks for the help, I do not know yet everything. ;)  :)

I would be interested in this outfit / armor as well

I've found something, but gloves and boots. :)

BLESS Online -armors pack-

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44014-bless-online-armors-pack/

Hello,

New to the forum but I am curious as to where I can find damaged armors like in the screenshot below.  Most armors in the downloads section are mainly skimpy armors. 

Thanks

that's probably a private conversion of Prisoner Clothes.

It's not. It's the Ursine Armor Pack.

Again, I'm looking for several things.

]back01.png

75782.jpg

This breast piece.

75947.jpg

75900.jpg

And those textures.

Thanks for the help, I do not know yet everything. ;)  :)

The textures on the last one are private and the dress looks like the original to me, I'm pretty positive that it's not a retexture

thanks winny257.
As always - you seem to have this built-in 6th sense of knowing where to locate stuff. 

I swear that I've seen that bra strap some where - heck maybe even in one of these "Where can I find.." posting. 
I'll dig around.
Much appreciate the quick reply and pointing me the right direction.

Guys, is there a tattoo body mod that doesn't use RaceMenu mod or replace permanently the body textures?

Like some sort of simple wearable tattoos?

There are a plethora of tattoo mods, but only as a body texture, or in Racemenu.

I have not heard of it that you can wear them like armor.

The textures on the last one are private and the dress looks like the original to me, I'm pretty positive that it's not a retexture

You sure about the privacy? That's a shame. Also I'm not interested in the dress retexture, I'm interested in textures on the character using them.

Guys, is there a tattoo body mod that doesn't use RaceMenu mod or replace permanently the body textures?

There are a plethora of tattoo mods, but only as a body texture, or in Racemenu.

I see, but no problem. I use ECE so I was avoiding RaceMenu but it seems that the new version makes things easier to export head, so I'll migrate to RaceMenu. :)

I see, but no problem. I use ECE so I was avoiding RaceMenu but it seems that the new version makes things easier to export head, so I'll migrate to RaceMenu. :)

it may be possible, I know this procedures not. I know only this normal tattoo mods and this for Racenenu. Sorry.

Is there a mod where you can order/ask your follower to go have sex with a human or creature?

For example, when talking to your follower saying "I need you to do something" then putting your cursor over a bandit you're ordering the follower to attack the bandit. Is there a mod that changes the attack order to a "go have sex with" or a "go distract the bandit by taking off your armor" option so that you can sneak behind and attack the bandit.

SKYRIM ROMANCE MOD - ANIMATION TRIGGER FROM SEXLAB MOD IDEA

Is there some way to get sexlab to trigger animations in conjunction with Skyrim Romance Mod? It's frustrates me that you only can get really basic and poor animations for *some* interactions with characters like Bishop, and I can't bring myself to play Skyrim without this mod, but the lack of associated animations for the storyline is really immersion breaking for me. Is anyone else frustrated about this aspect of Skyrim Romance Mod?? I've been looking for an update on the Skyrim Romance Mod website, but with no current progress. Any help, or suggestions would really be appreciated.

I have no modding experience whatsoever, but if someone could steer me in the right direction of how to get started in linking animations to dialogue, I may be able to find time to try do it myself.

post-56975-0-63794900-1435887959_thumb.png

Is there some way to get sexlab to trigger animations in conjunction with Skyrim Romance Mod? It's frustrates me that you only can get really basic and poor animations for *some* interactions with characters like Bishop, and I can't bring myself to play Skyrim without this mod, but the lack of associated animations for the storyline is really immersion breaking for me. Is anyone else frustrated about this aspect of Skyrim Romance Mod?? I've been looking for an update on the Skyrim Romance Mod website, but with no current progress. Any help, or suggestions would really be appreciated.

I have no modding experience whatsoever, but if someone could steer me in the right direction of how to get started in linking animations to dialogue, I may be able to find time to try do it myself.

Animations are in the works for the romance mod and are planned for the future. Yeah its fucking annoying to read dialogue instead of seeing the animations but I'm sure once they are done with the mod it will be really good.

Animations are in the works for the romance mod and are planned for the future. Yeah its fucking annoying to read dialogue instead of seeing the animations but I'm sure once they are done with the mod it will be really good.

Yeah, call me impatient! To me it just seems like they're spending more time on the Cael project than anything else, they haven't given any hint of update progress regarding the original mod or when we can even guess an update will be available! (*sigh*)

Yeah, call me impatient! To me it just seems like they're spending more time on the Cael project than anything else, they haven't given any hint of update progress regarding the original mod or when we can even guess an update will be available! (*sigh*)

Took them a year to complete the mod... Making animations would take pretty fucking long.

I am looking for a female Yakuza style tattoo set that will work for Sevenbase body. I have seen a ton of tattoo mods but just can't find the right one. Could anyone point me in a good direction?

Any help would be awesome.

Rama

I know some, but if you already to a lot have, then yes a lengthy search futile.

iv started playing Skyrim again after a year and a half of hiatus and i was just wondering if there was a mod that changed the female armor in the game to the same but low cut? lots of cleavage, but not really changing anything else about the armor, maybe exposed midriff but thats about it. i went looking for more revealing armor mods but its a little too revealing, im just looking for cleavage more then anything else. is there anything like this?

i am currently using these UNP based mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21199/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

along with XPMS and HDT of course. i havent run into any problems so far, everything seems to be working i think.

this mod I can not use, for this reason!

Requirements:

- Updated game

- SKSE (recommended latest version)

- RaceCompatibility

- a TBBP/HDT compatible skeleton.

- SkyUI is required for MCM menu.

- Racemenu by Expired, or at least the base resources (not dependency, but it's necessary for some features).

- FISS required for save/load profile feature.

- If you want collision, install a "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" file with collision support. Example: HDT Bounce and Jiggles

too many other mods required. :P  ;)

is not an independent Mod, sad. :(

Pretty much everything on that list is stuff you should have anyway (updated game, SKSE, Racemenu, SkyUI, skeleton (XPMSE master race), FISS) and is simple to install, and the collision's optional.

this mod I can not use, for this reason!

Requirements:

- Updated game

- SKSE (recommended latest version)

- RaceCompatibility

- a TBBP/HDT compatible skeleton.

- SkyUI is required for MCM menu.

- Racemenu by Expired, or at least the base resources (not dependency, but it's necessary for some features).

- FISS required for save/load profile feature.

- If you want collision, install a "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" file with collision support. Example: HDT Bounce and Jiggles

too many other mods required. :P  ;)

is not an independent Mod, sad. :(

Pretty much everything on that list is stuff you should have anyway (updated game, SKSE, Racemenu, SkyUI, skeleton (XPMSE master race), FISS) and is simple to install, and the collision's optional.

I can this all from the list not use. it would be too complicated to explain all this. only this, I use my own skeleton,

SKSE I can not use, because I use mods that were modded before SKSE and are not compatible!

Hey guys, I hope you can help me out.

I am looking for Graphene Block 1 skin for UNP by Skydevgru.

Apparently he/she removed the previous versions and I don't like the new version so I'm hoping someone has Block 1 and could upload/provide a link somewhere for it. :)