Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Holy shit dude you are amazing. Thanks so much!

Onnnee small question though: Are there textures that will work between all of these different body mods? I know that for Oblivion, each body required specific textures, and that using the wrong mesh made everything look funny.

Unified textures are something that proves elusive for male characters as much as the female characters despite there being somewhat less variance in the body mods available for them.

There is the Sundracon Favored Souls body texture for SOS,though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36513/?

So if I use that, can I use something like this mod, while also using SoS? That is, does it work for both Sundracon's meshes and for SoS?

Indeed. Even the Revealing Male Armors found through one of the links that I posted earlier work without any problems (save the feature-free phalluses. The texture is made for SOS but the armors were made for Favored Souls Erect,after all).

I think you posted in the wrong thread. The sex screenshots thread is over here.

If you're looking for something, then tell us. Posting pictures doesn't help one bit. You have to actually type what you are looking for exactly.

I think you posted in the wrong thread. The sex screenshots thread is over here.

If you're looking for something, then tell us. Posting pictures doesn't help one bit. You have to actually type what you are looking for exactly.

Sorry, I clicked but the page must have jumped... :s

Does anyone know if there is a mod or combination of mods (Marriage type) that have consequences from your spouse if you: stay away from home too long, commit a crime, have sex with non-hostile NPC's, "insert-reason-here"? Not just "I'm angry for 24 hours and now things are fine", but where you are punished by your spouse (like spanking, whipping, etc.). Something that gives a bit more realism to the game and makes it harder to get away with whatever you want to do (or gives you even more incentive to be "sneaky"). Can be compatible with Sexlab, Devious Devices, Prison Overhaul, and any other mods that would make a good fit. I have been looking all over here and as many other places I can think of and can't find anything (I could have missed something somewhere). I am looking for a more dom/sub type marriage mod where "SURE, you are the Dragonborn, but while you are my husband/wife you will do as I say or you will be punished", but not an abuse mod (there are plenty of those). :P  If I had any kind of skill I would make it myself.

Thank you in advance.

So, while I really like the idea of my Dragonborn thief being tied up, gagged, and even blindfolded, I have a problem. I don't particularly care for all the blatant sex-oriented mods and I find sex toy bondage immersion-breaking - the idea that bandits all have random armbinders, ball gags and harnesses lying around waiting for a certain enterprising Breton to end up in them is a bit of a stretch. Plus I flat don't like the way they look. I much prefer strips of cloth, rope, webbing and sacks, given that this is Skyrim.

This in mind, can anyone give me some suggestions of mods to look at? 

Hi guys,

I've found the link on nexus for the brown aradia's leather thief armor for sevenbase tbbp but it's not the one I remember and I seem to have deleted it...

From memory it was the brown recolour, crafted under the daedric armor section and it had four pieces (body, boots, gloves and panties) and it was in a lover's lab mod thread

Tried to google but can't seem to find it.

I know I got it from here but I really can't remember which armor conversion thread it was on...

Can anyone help please?

So, while I really like the idea of my Dragonborn thief being tied up, gagged, and even blindfolded, I have a problem. I don't particularly care for all the blatant sex-oriented mods and I find sex toy bondage immersion-breaking - the idea that bandits all have random armbinders, ball gags and harnesses lying around waiting for a certain enterprising Breton to end up in them is a bit of a stretch. Plus I flat don't like the way they look. I much prefer strips of cloth, rope, webbing and sacks, given that this is Skyrim.

This in mind, can anyone give me some suggestions of mods to look at? 

Arachnophobia by the lovely Ms. Leeches might be to your taste.

You'll have to contend with the requirements though.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12302-arachnophobia-by-miss-leeches/

Not sure if anyone posted this but does someone have the content from modtype.doorblog.jp (mainly UNPB armor/clothing) hosted somewhere else? Whenever I open a  link to modtype, the page shows some weird "NINJA-TOOLS ACCESS CONTROL COUNTER" thing which I can't get a clue out of...

Does someone have an alternativ link or a copie of ACCESSORIZE - Accessories for Dovahladies for me, please? The Nexus link is dead.

not dead, just hiding, something with the copyrights, as in most cases.

I've googled a bit, but all roads lead to nexus

That's right, couldn't find any other link too. If there are problems with copyrights, we will never see that mod again ...

Does anybody have a copie of ACCESSORIZE - Accessories for Dovahladies?

Hey does anybody know how to adopt an npc not meant to be adopted (like not even a child, like adopt an adult) through the console? Or a mod for it? This probably sounds weird, but I've got a mod where my follower looks and acts really young like a teen, but is considered an adult in Skyrim. Any help?

Just found this hint:

Simply select a child with the console (preferably one whose parents/guardians have been disposed of), note the ID that comes up, and type these commands: setrelationshiprank [Child ID] 4, setrelationshiprank player 4, addfac 3004290 1. They should now give the adoption dialogue. They should act as any other child as long as they share a voice with an adoptable child.

That means that your teenager follower has to use a child voice (for the dialogue options)!

Does someone have an alternativ link or a copie of ACCESSORIZE - Accessories for Dovahladies for me, please? The Nexus link is dead.

not dead, just hiding, something with the copyrights, as in most cases.

I've googled a bit, but all roads lead to nexus

That's right, couldn't find any other link too. If there are problems with copyrights, we will never see that mod again ...

Does anybody have a copie of ACCESSORIZE - Accessories for Dovahladies?

Author posted it here on LL:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37318-accessorize/