Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Where can i find a UNP body with weighting that has pregnancy support? please reply.

Open Bodyslide 2, choose HDT 7B/UNP for Outfit/Body and UNP for preset. Click create bodies. That should give you TBBP bones for HDT and a belly bone. Go to your meshes folder and grab the meshes and back them up too maybe.

EDIT: just did some testing and uhm... it won't be UNP exactly. But if you want bellybones quickly that's one way. I compared BS2 UNP and original UNP meshes and the BS2 version gives the breasts a more cleavage look. Then tried UNPB 2.52 official package and the one I made with BS2, and mine looks closer to SevenBase - a little more cleavage with breasts closer to each other but not quite 7B. Weird. I don't know what it's doing, but it's not an exact copy. Possibly - UNPB vanilla and UNP neither have breast or butt bones not to mention belly bones. So. Adding these has the skeleton you use change their shape. Oh well.

Ok then can i find a CBBE body (or any body type that is "natural") i can find in here?

Hi!

I have a little request, can someone tell me if the female on male rape animations can be added somehow? like there are only 2 animations for female on male rape, which are cowgirl and arrok cowgirl, which are cool but playing always the same is boring.

So my question is... is there any way to make the rest of animations usable for female on male rape? and if so, how? im very bad at this :(

thanks beforehand!

I'm looking for some mod, animation, something, to make a character vomit blood on the floor.

Problem here, i could do that with poses, but the blood flowing/dripping from the mouth, this is what i'm looking for!

Any ideas/mods out there for that?

I'm looking for some mod, animation, something, to make a character vomit blood on the floor.

Problem here, i could do that with poses, but the blood flowing/dripping from the mouth, this is what i'm looking for!

Not really. The closest thing that comes to mind is Dynamic Vampire Appearance, but as I understand it's just a static texture added around the mouth.

Not really. The closest thing that comes to mind is Dynamic Vampire Appearance, but as I understand it's just a static texture added around the mouth.

DVA only offers a short static overlay on the mouth, yeah. I guess that could be something for starters though?

The only other thing that could maybe be somehow used is the Vile Vapor "Shout" the afflicted use in the game to Vomit bile on the ground. I never tried it but i don't see why you shouldnt be able to get that shout through console (or use that mod i guess http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8915/ ) .

Somebody with talent (so not me) could possibly retexture that goo i guess. Well that's my "Idea". http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vile_Vapor

DVA only offers a short static overlay on the mouth, yeah. I guess that could be something for starters though?

The only other thing that could maybe be somehow used is the Vile Vapor "Shout" the afflicted use in the game to Vomit bile on the ground. I never tried it but i don't see why you shouldnt be able to get that shout through console (or use that mod i guess http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8915/ ) .

Somebody with talent (so not me) could possibly retexture that goo i guess. Well that's my "Idea". http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vile_Vapor

Yeah i thought of that as well, retexturing it isn't the problem though. The real problem is involving this into poses / make the actor target the ground instead of barfing all forward in 180 degrees.

I'm looking for a Skyrim cobat rape mod that shows the character struggling against her attacker and getting undressed as the animation goes on. Any idea if a mod like this or a similar one exists?

Mmmmm... BUMP!!! Haha, I actually have yet to try the sexlab framework, but I've been researching it all a bit. So I haven't playtested, but recent updates of Sexlab Defeat, here on loverslab, says it has a setting where you alternate pressing two keys to "struggle" out of your rapist's grasp. Not sure you can escape while being stripped, pretty sure clothing removal is instantaneous in most mods(likely due to the fact that Bethesda themselves remove and add equipment instantaneously), but pretty sure this allows you to escape sex partway through. This would likely be most fun if you intended to escape risks of a pregnancy mod(i suggest Beeing Female), STDs mod, or wear and tear mod. Not sure if sexlab would track this as incomplete sex, thus nullifying the effects of finished sex, but that's for me to wonder and you to find out. ;) Please do let me know if you try. :D

would it possible to make a add-on to 'defeat' such that you can knock down female creatures such as spriggans, astronach's and do our business. Plus coould something be added to have Male vs female sex with draugrs?

Edited by FGH001

im looking for a best mod to obtain a feature where u can have/command your female companion to go around have sex with guys through dialog or hotkey

but not prostitution, just like you let her freely going around have sex

or if there isn't any, where can i put request like these ?

Has anyone made any standalone follower mods based off of Blackadder 3d comics?

Here are some example photos.  Would be awesome if someone did.  If you need more, please PM me.

Looking over it I don't think it would be too hard to make some of these characters. Wish I was a little better with the creator to do so.

Looking for a high poly muscular female body that dose NOT look like Conan the barbarian with tits. 

I have tried some out lately, none fit what I am searching for so far. Figured I would ask here. Anyone have some suggestions?

Did you not like the normal map or did you not like the body? If they're unp-based, you can use a soft or muscular normal map on a soft or muscular body mesh.

I think you can also reduce the contrast of the normal map in photoshop, though that could lead to seams.

Looking for a high poly muscular female body that dose NOT look like Conan the barbarian with tits. 

I have tried some out lately, none fit what I am searching for so far. Figured I would ask here. Anyone have some suggestions?

Have you tried this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53989/?

I made a She Hulk character and used Sevenbase Bombshell with Barbarian skin textures. Looked good and I don't like muscular females. :lol:

ScreenShot85_zpsf79fa8ee.png

ScreenShot91_zpsec282773.png

ScreenShot89_zpsc05fe2b9.png

CNHF with softer normal maps and soft skin textures would work.  Skin tex unp no scar/normal map unp creamy.

where can i find SOS slong for female for Demonica race?

Lol, this is an easy one. Just go to the SOS page here on loverslab.  In the description, they talk about all of the lovely features, and near the bottom is a list of add-ons and optional/recommended files. There you'll find the "SOS schlong for females - UNP" and also "SOS Equipable Schlong and more!"  The first one is a companion for regular SOS, while the equipable should be done if you get SOS lite.  In the case of the first one, read the mod description on how to configure it the way you like and for the equipable, you just craft/add via console and strapon and go ham on everything! Here are the two links...

WARNING: these are add-ons, so you need SOS downloaded before installing these mods.

SOS schlong for females - UNP: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

Equipable: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

Extra note: These indicate that they were designed for the unp body, but I've used it beautifully on cbbe body(well, the equipable, but I assume the original also fits CBBE body well).  Hope this helps!  I also suggest, if you want your demonica to take on all male animations rather than just strap-on stuff, that you use the gender change mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26431-sexlab-gender-change/?hl=schlong%20females

I'm not exactly sure if it'll work with Demonica as is. As Demonica instead of using the vanilla mesh set-up of body+feet uses body+feet up till knees or something. SOS might freak out, but I wouldn't know as I haven't tried.

Last bump in case someone found something...

Else i guess i'll have to tinker around with the vanilla puke animation. :dodgy:

Is there a sex mod like I had for fallout NV?, I could just walk upto an npc and talk to them, down the botton of the coversation list there was a sex option then I could pick what I wanted to happen, like tell my comp to finger herself, I am not interested in just random stuff, but to be able to pick what sexual act happens.