Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I'm looking for a mod to replace all vanilla armors with a skimpy topless variant, I can live with UNPB, CBBE, or ADEC, would prefer UNPB though :)

it doesn't have any topless armor but it's very skimpy....I use remodeled armor by chrono trigger 77 on nexus

I've used this for UNP and 7B. If you want topless open the _0 and _1 cuirass/torso parts in NifSkope, left click the top, right click, choose "block" and "remove branch" then save and overwrite.

Voila! Topless, skimpy armor replacer.

Hey, I'm looking for a UNP female underwear mod that adds in waist-high briefs, rather than thongs, g-strings, etc.

A few images that might help you understand what I'm looking for:

So far, the closest mod i've found has been Vanilla, and their underwear is ugly as fuck.

na this underwear is not much better, which is something very very old women, (granny knickers). :lol:

I think this you need to modding itself. :P

Were that I knew how, this would have been done already. However, I have no clue how to blender/ Nifskope

I'm gonna request a bump on this. If somebody doesn't know a mod, would somebody please tell me the software/ link some tutorials that I could use to try and make this?

I'm looking for a mod to replace all vanilla armors with a skimpy topless variant, I can live with UNPB, CBBE, or ADEC, would prefer UNPB though :)

it doesn't have any topless armor but it's very skimpy....I use remodeled armor by chrono trigger 77 on nexus

Main reason I wanted toppless is just for this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32758-magic-nipple-cast-magic-from-nipple-and-more/

Using Bodyslide, you can "zap" the tops/bras of ALL the armors with ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor.

Hi members,

I'm looking for a "bridge" for Prison Overhaul and Radiant Prostitution. In the first hand, I would like to be able to "work" in prison to get out more quickly and in the second one, I would like to encounter perverts guards that would force my character to have sex with theim (if not, my crime fine that I've to pay should increases).

It's a kind of request because  I find Prison Overhaul well-made but a little too boring.

Main reason I wanted toppless is just for this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32758-magic-nipple-cast-magic-from-nipple-and-more/

Using Bodyslide, you can "zap" the tops/bras of ALL the armors with ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor.

Bodyslide works with UNPB?

I've used this for UNP and 7B. If you want topless open the _0 and _1 cuirass/torso parts in NifSkope, left click the top, right click, choose "block" and "remove branch" then save and overwrite.

Voila! Topless, skimpy armor replacer.

I can't seem to figure out NifSkope at all... Every time I try to open something in it, all it shows is just a cube, no matter what I open =/

Right now I am using touched by dibella enhanced. It looks fine, but it cant be used with other texture mods (unless anyone knows good armors and textures compatible with this mod?)

So I found this website, registered, looked around and found a post called Conversions for UNPB with BBP and under that post I found 69. Death Robes which looks pretty nice. I am wondering what mods are used to allow the girl to walk on the house in that manner and jump from building to building. So I also want weapons like the scythe she has and other cool armors that are compatible.

I also want some gameplay mods, like some sort of monster hunting mod that will also work with the textures, weapons, armors, body, and other animations.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Is this even the right forum for me to use to get help with on something like this? I will happily go to the right forum. I just want a my mods to work in synergy to avoid crashes.

Bodyslide works with UNPB?

Yes!  Almost any body you can find on the Nexus can be found as a preset on Bodyslide!  HOWEVER, depending on the kind of tweaks with the body's sliders, such as breast pushup, for example, don't always translate properly ingame.  I have not seen these problems in a while, and it was only with certain armor mods.  CT77's armors should do just fine, but just to be sure, make a body using the UNPB preset, zap the bra/top, and test in in-game for alignment issues.  If you don't see any, the next thing you can do is create a preset for UNPB with zapped bra/top.  You can do this by choosing UNPB, then checking "Zap Bra," and clicking "Save Preset."  Name it what you want, set the outfit/group filter for CT77, then hit "Batch Build" at the bottom of the window, and make sure all the armors you want are selected.  Then hit the button to generate them, and simply let the program run until it finishes.  Then, run TexBlend and all neck seams will be fixed.  I apologise if you were already aware of this process, but I don't know your experience, and I didn't want to assume.

Here is Bodyslide 2:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

And here's TexBlend:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5737/?

And the UNP addon to TexBlend:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759/?

I figured you wouldn't want to have to install CBBE to get these tools, so I just found them and linked them for you.

Please let me know if it works, since I like making sure people get what they are looking for.

Right now I am using touched by dibella enhanced. It looks fine, but it cant be used with other texture mods (unless anyone knows good armors and textures compatible with this mod?)

So I found this website, registered, looked around and found a post called Conversions for UNPB with BBP and under that post I found 69. Death Robes which looks pretty nice. I am wondering what mods are used to allow the girl to walk on the house in that manner and jump from building to building. So I also want weapons like the scythe she has and other cool armors that are compatible.

I also want some gameplay mods, like some sort of monster hunting mod that will also work with the textures, weapons, armors, body, and other animations.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Is this even the right forum for me to use to get help with on something like this? I will happily go to the right forum. I just want a my mods to work in synergy to avoid crashes.

Which texture/body mods can someone recommend that will work with most other armor/weapon mods?

Is there a mod out there that adds "equippable" nude body types I could change around in bodyslide? Just something simple without huge scripts or anything.

I know of an equipable wet body, but it takes up the body slot.  I think you may need to figure out how to change which node an item takes up first, then go from there.  Unless, of course, you are only looking for nude body without clothes at all...in which case, I would recommend CT77's Remodeled armors for Bodyslide, and then zap all armor parts for certain outfits the mod adds that can have all parts zapped (such as remodeled fur armor, bandit bikini, etc.).

@quasimodo75  Unfortunately, I have absolutely zero experience doing BBP weighting, and I don't think most people in this particular thread will.  I would try finding a mod author and asking for some help.  Caliente, CherryHotaling, and many of the authors of clothing and armor mods in the Adult mods downloads sections should be able to direct you to some tutorials or give some sort of help.  I can't guarantee anything, but it would improve your odds of finding someone that can help you.

Good luck!

Also, @badbat111,  PLEASE, someone do this.  This needs to happen.

is there a Mod to prevent Clipping on Breasts? I have TBBP & all but sometimes when doing some animations the arms clip through the breasts & I know there is a way to fix this I just can't remember what it's called or where to find it?

Please Help?? :blush:  :D

Is there a mod out there that adds "equippable" nude body types I could change around in bodyslide? Just something simple without huge scripts or anything.

Summer Wear NSFW http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25237/

Might have what you're looking for. Been a while since i used that mod but it had CBBE and UNP "Bodies" that could be equipped like Armor on misc slots. Had normal, Tattoed, Tanlines and whathaveyou.

is there a Mod to prevent Clipping on Breasts? I have TBBP & all but sometimes when doing some animations the arms clip through the breasts & I know there is a way to fix this I just can't remember what it's called or where to find it?

Please Help?? :blush:  :D

You need HDT Physics arm-breast collision to work.  The stuff is relatively new and people are still working on it so there is no definitive drop-and-play solution yet.  Check out the HDT Physics forum for more but this thread is probably the go to place right now:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

Hello !

I'm desperatly looking for the White Shark Armor by jianeddie. I found the original download link on baidu but it doesn't work anymore ! :( I also found a lot of retexture for different bodies, but the one I need is the original one : the UNP version. Could someone point me to a working link ? Or reupload it ? Thank you !