Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I'm looking for an overkill high definition ancient nord armor texture.

Have you tried aMidiaBorn Ancient nord textures? He usually createx 2048x but 4096 happens too ( sometimes )

I actually looked for that on the nexus but for the life of me either i'm blind or he hasn't released it.

The only thing i found via google was a preview from 2012 in the nexus image section.

Which was the reason i asked here.

Edit: Oh god.. nevermind, i'm retarded. :dodgy:

Edit2: DAT POSE I NEED IT !!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/442614/?

Where is it from?! Haloposer?

Does anyone know of any very petite UNP bodies? Like completely flat and with NO bubble butt (like UNPetite, ew)

Flat as in flat chested?

The x117 body is basically UNP slim with a flat chest.

If you want to keep some breasts though you can either just use UNP Skinny or UNP Topmodel (my preference) bodies at weight_0 and just edit the skeleton to slim down the thighs, calves and such.

I have a couple of modified xp32 proportion skeletons that i've edited to this effect, I'll post them if you want them.

The x117 body is in one of the CotS packs somewhere, I don't have a local copy.

I like the slim girls too but I don't want them to look like children.

Edit: I agree with you about UNPetite, the 'bubble butt' sticks out way too far and the stomach is way too drawn in and indented.

Yeah flat chested and skinny. I know that's a strange concept on LL :D  I normally use sevenbase to make sexy curved characters but now I want a character who is more about being beautiful. Like this woman, she is almost like the embodiment of my vision of beauty. Face not quite but her body is perfection.

I tried UNP Skinny and even found x117 (isn't it just downscaled UNP Skinny?) but I'm still not happy with them

The flat chested x117 body is exactly the same as UNP Skinny at weight 0 but with a flat chest, that's the only difference.

In order to get slimmer you'll have to either use Stuffed Bunny's BodySlide UNP or edit a skeleton.

BodySlide UNP is easy but you're editing the body mesh which means that any clothes and accessories will no longer fit the body you create if you're doing things like drawing in the waist or shrinking down the thickness of the thighs and such.

Skeleton editing is probably your best bet if you want all your armours/clothes/accessories to still fit but will require more knowledge and patience.

Here's a quick edit I made to the xp32 Skeleton that you can use for comparison and get an idea of what can be done.

Mainly edits to the hips scale, waist, thighs, arms/hands and chest area.

There is the x117 skeleton which goes even more extreme with the skinny-flat look but I do not like that skeleton because it makes the females in game look like 14 year old girls with regards to body proportion. Not only is that not my taste but you'll probably be in questionable territory if you pair the skeleton with adult mods and/or nude body replacers.

Editing the xp32 skeleton allows me to get the slim look whilst retaining some adult definitions.

If you have any more questions about this, send me a PM, that way the thread can stay on track.

Sleeping! What I think would be awesome is after having sex using the "use nearby bed?" option in the romance mod that after sex another dialog was presented saying "would you like to sleep?" and if so it brings up the usual select how many hours thing but when you wake up anyone involved in the sex (wether 1 or 2 extra ppl) is asleep there with you and plays an animation of you all waking up together.  It would really help with immersion, especially as I tend to use the mod with npc's that are supposed to adore my pc and live with her and they always play before bed - weird then waking up alone!

Damn the fucker, he put the password in a locked area reserved for 3dm users ... Except I can't understand a speck of Chinese ! Getting tired of all these regional restrictions, what is this, Chinese mods are only for Chinese users or something ? That's borderline racist dude ! 

PS : Thanks you though, I managed to get the meshes and textures inside, I guess Imma just need to make a quick esp for it myself  :lol:

Damn the fucker, he put the password in a locked area reserved for 3dm users ... Except I can't understand a speck of Chinese ! Getting tired of all these regional restrictions, what is this, Chinese mods are only for Chinese users or something ? That's borderline racist dude ! 

PS : Thanks you though, I managed to get the meshes and textures inside, I guess Imma just need to make a quick esp for it myself  :lol:

I registered in http://bbs.3dmgame.com/ (thanks google translator! :P
now I have to wait 30 min to get access (and password).. I hope.. 

Does anyone know of any very petite UNP bodies? Like completely flat and with NO bubble butt (like UNPetite, ew)

Flat as in flat chested?

If you want to keep some breasts though you can either just use UNP Skinny or UNP Topmodel (my preference) bodies at weight_0 and just edit the skeleton to slim down the thighs, calves and such.

I have a couple of modified xp32 proportion skeletons that i've edited to this effect, I'll post them if you want them.

Edit: I agree with you about UNPetite, the 'bubble butt' sticks out way too far and the stomach is way too drawn in and indented.

Yeah flat chested and skinny. I know that's a strange concept on LL :D  I normally use sevenbase to make sexy curved characters but now I want a character who is more about being beautiful. Like this woman, she is almost like the embodiment of my vision of beauty. Face not quite but her body is perfection.

I tried UNP Skinny and even found x117 (isn't it just downscaled UNP Skinny?) but I'm still not happy with them

The flat chested x117 body is exactly the same as UNP Skinny at weight 0 but with a flat chest, that's the only difference.

In order to get slimmer you'll have to either use Stuffed Bunny's BodySlide UNP or edit a skeleton.

BodySlide UNP is easy but you're editing the body mesh which means that any clothes and accessories will no longer fit the body you create if you're doing things like drawing in the waist or shrinking down the thickness of the thighs and such.

Skeleton editing is probably your best bet if you want all your armours/clothes/accessories to still fit but will require more knowledge and patience.

Here's a quick edit I made to the xp32 Skeleton that you can use for comparison and get an idea of what can be done.

attachicon.gifskeleton_female.nif

There is the x117 skeleton which goes even more extreme with the skinny-flat look but I do not like that skeleton because it makes the females in game look like 14 year old girls with regards to body proportion. Not only is that not my taste but you'll probably be in questionable territory if you pair the skeleton with adult mods and/or nude body replacers.

Editing the xp32 skeleton allows me to get the slim look whilst retaining some adult definitions.

If you have any more questions about this, send me a PM, that way the thread can stay on track.

Turns out the x117 body I had downloaded was actually not x117 but just repacked unp skinny. I found the actual x117 and it's pretty good. But looks like there aren't any completely flat armor replacers around so I'll be just taking a few screenshots and changing back to 7b. But thanks for your help, it was very helpful! :)

I would like some help creating some characters please.

I need help creating a warrior-like(Samurai is possible) person using one of the body types that is available(CBBE, UNP, etc.) with weapons and armor to match, but I'm horrible at putting the files together to make it work. So if it's possible, would you guys link me some files that would help me put this together?

Again, it would include armor, weapons, the way the character would look, and how he/she would move. As I'm going to be looking at myself the entire game, might as well make it look the best it's possible(The chances of it being a girl is going to be high because I don't see a whole lot of males mods anyways). TYVM in advance.

try this mod on nexus "akarivi Follower Reiko with Armory by Leito86 if you want a cbbe version of it you also need to get the cbbe patch in addition to the main file.

Flat as in flat chested?

attachicon.gifskeleton_female.nif

Turns out the x117 body I had downloaded was actually not x117 but just repacked unp skinny. I found the actual x117 and it's pretty good. But looks like there aren't any completely flat armor replacers around so I'll be just taking a few screenshots and changing back to 7b. But thanks for your help, it was very helpful! :)

Not Flat-chested, but close and very slim - Litheria - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25461/?

Anyone knows if there is an "Alternate Start" mod which allows you to start as a prostitute? 

Something like the ImmerSlave mod would be perfect since it is compatible with the Alternate Start - Live Another Life mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/1241-immerslave-live-a-slaves-life/

The only problem is that being a slave wouldn't fit the characterization I want to my new character.

There is also that "Prostitute Hannah" on Nexus but it's a savegame and requires the temptress race. Besides, I want to have in my Journal entry a reference for that lifestyle. ANy ideas?

I found http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/13567159.html but the CBBE download link is down... 

Unfortunate considering I can't find anything close to 'normal looking' cow print clothing (unlike Oblivion).  The conversion is linked on the same page but I was hoping for something in the UNP or CBBE variety. 

Does anyone know of any cow-print bikinis or suits that aren't CHSBHC?  It's odd that there's so many bikini mods out there and none seem to have a cow-print texture.  I'll be glad to have anything that's not of ridiculous proportions.  Thank You!

Since I cannot find the Island, with the white sandy beach, palmtrees, a playerhome cabin,.... to relax, and play, with the followers. I'v started to create it myself. I was wondering, Since I want a vareity of girls having around. How many different races and body types are availleble for Skyrim? If I use standalone followers, I could already have a nice collection, for other bodytypes I could create them myself.

So I use animated prostitution off of Nexus and was wondering what really is the best sex mod? I mean like sometimes stuff just doesn't match up and it's weird but funny like for example a female with do the act of grabbing a males dick but the males dick is above her hand so it doesn't match up. Just wondering what is the best sex mod

Sometimes I wonder If people even check this forum before posting something :/ Did you completely missed the "SexLab Framework" section on this forum?

Here is(are) "the best sex mod(s)" and here is a guide on how to install it AND here is a list with all the SexLab mods, each one of them "is the best", now It's mostly up to you to decide. As for your "handy" problems, you should post in Skyrim Technical Support just sayin'.