Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I'm looking for a mod so my character can have big breasts. I'm not joking. UNPB only medium. I can't figure out how to make them larger.

CBBE: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

If you want to make your own body, use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

same link twice. cbbe is the same. i haveno way to increase breast size in menu

Sorry, here's the link to Bodyslide: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Hi

Im wondering if there is some kind of mod/framework that register other mods so they  "speak together"? I now  it is maybe difficult with old outdated not supported mods

But its weird getting a message " i really need to have sex" when my toon just fucked the  hole guard barracks  or when im roleplaying Uthgerd as spouse  with Lovers Comfort as lesbian but she only chooses males as lovers.....!   There are many other examples ......

Is LoversLab framework that should basicly take care of this?

Is there any bodyslide-outfit conversion sets for Unified UNP around? I tried to search in here, in nexus or plain googling, but couldnt find anything. 

I just finished bashing my head on the wall for 3 hours (among many many other tryouts) while trying to convert one outfit to UUNP, and I have to say I'm not definetly fit for that kind work.

With uunp working on bodyslide I'm one step closer to finaly testing out that Beeing Female pregnancy mod, but my favourite body is not most popular. And the existing outfits doesnt have HDT or belly scale support. I could try with another body, but if theres even one sliver of hope to still use Dream Girl body, im not giving up.

This is probably a bit of a long-shot but would anyone happen to have an alternate download link for Pinup Poser S MCM? The 3dm link seems to need 20 posts on their board to view and I can't come up with 20 things that are worth translating through google and posting over there.

I can pay in pictures of topless elves.

BZiWdNq.png

Is there a mod that allows the player race to have a custom texture path? I remember using something like that long time ago but i lost the name and the files. Also it did not add a race but it was an esp file that did the redirect.

This mod will do it. It's what I used in the screenshot above to do exactly that.

This is probably a bit of a long-shot but would anyone happen to have an alternate download link for Pinup Poser S MCM? The 3dm link seems to need 20 posts on their board to view and I can't come up with 20 things that are worth translating through google and posting over there.

BZiWdNq.png

Is there a mod that allows the player race to have a custom texture path? I remember using something like that long time ago but i lost the name and the files. Also it did not add a race but it was an esp file that did the redirect.

This mod will do it. It's what I used in the screenshot above to do exactly that.

According to the 3DM link it's just a Chinese translation of Halo's pose mods: http://mod.dysintropi.me/insert-witty-pose-related-title-here/

Hello. Is there a mod that lets you use different bodies for women (and men) ? Something that will 'randomize' the size of their boobs, different shapes of hair on their genitals (or none at all) ,body shape... That the women won't look always the same even if they are the same race. And is there something like that for men (I guess SoS does that?). 

Hello. Is there a mod that lets you use different bodies for women (and men) ? Something that will 'randomize' the size of their boobs, hair on their genitals ,body shape... That the women won't look always the same even if they are the same race. And is there something like that for men (I guess SoS does that?). 

Using CBBE and the bodyslide tool, you can create this effect by making the "small" size look very petite and the "big" size quite voluptuous.  This replaces the the slider data in the game between max and min for the character weight slider that exists in the base game's custom options.  If you increase the diversity between the max and min looks, NPC's will look quite different by where their weight setting is in terms of the default slider position.

Using CBBE and the bodyslide tool, you can create this effect by making the "small" size look very petite and the "big" size quite voluptuous.  This replaces the the slider data in the game between max and min for the character weight slider that exists in the base game's custom options.  If you increase the diversity between the max and min looks, NPC's will look quite different by where their weight setting is in terms of the default slider position.

Thank you for your quick answer. If I understand it correctly this will solve body shape a boobs problem. But has anyone got any idea with the other 'hairy' problem ? 
In other games (Oblivion, F:NV) where I used sex mods I really hated that everyone had the same body. I'd like a mod/mods that 'randomizes' selection of these things (boobs, pubic hair, penises...). If it even exists.

Thank you for your quick answer. If I understand it correctly this will solve body shape a boobs problem. But has anyone got any idea with the other 'hairy' problem ? 

In other games (Oblivion, F:NV) where I used sex mods I really hated that everyone had the same body. I'd like a mod/mods that 'randomizes' selection of these things (boobs, pubic hair, penises...). If it even exists.

Have you checked out EBD - EveryBody's Different Redone? It does what you're looking for, along with height adjustments, different body types and textures, animations, even hair and eye colors.

BZiWdNq.png

Thanks but i need something that works with heads. I want to use Born Dragon Skin mod form nexus without affecting every npc's heads