2.2.0 Update

I think I've finally fixed the issues with switching races while transformed, but it comes with some caveats.

1. If you use hdt-smp body objects, you will crash. Use the equipment versions instead. Nothing I can do about it, as it's a racemenu issue.
  2. You have to resave your forms. I also changed the file names, so you should be able to load your current succubus preset through the racemenu in order to resave it. Make a backup before hand though. I lost mine during testing. Don't be like me.
  3. I had to get rid of the transform animation because it would end early when transforming if you changed race, and it looked really bad.
  4. It attempts to autodetect when you become a vampire and update your form's races to match, but it isn't gonna be perfect. It should work for all vanilla races and any custom races that follow the convention of putting "Vampire" onto the end of the normal race's editor id to make the vampire race's editorId. For custom races that don't do this, you'll need to find the editor id of the custom race's vampire race, and use player.setrace id in the console, then resave your forms.
  5. Some vampire overhauls may not emit the event that I rely on for detected vampirism state change. You'll have to follow the above process for those too. 

I also added a perk while transformed. I'm told it should help integrating with DAR for anyone that want's to do that. The name of the perk is CoL_isTransformed_Perk.

Hey Phalacks, the mod is amazing and it is getting even more amazing with each update. I am wondering would it be possible to add a configurable option (maybe with a tickbox) to gain +1 (or up to +5) Max health, magicka, stamina with each drain? That would be a nice way to increase the stats in an immersive way 

(I have stat gain disabled with community uncapper and I am using a mod which allow me to drain soulstones and get stats that way but it is rather tedious) 

Sorry if this is an annoying question/request, but could there be an option to have the old transformation 'method' (pre-2.2.0) to keep HDT working between forms? Even if not possible, what keywords do you recommend searching for any of us looking for a workaround without using equipment versions?

Anyway, I'll be searching for my own workaround but I hope you manage to perfect the technical stuff of transforming.

Edit: Leaving bExternalHeads to 0 in skse64.ini (in RaceMenu) seems to work fine for what I'm looking for, which is making sure HDT doesn't break when transforming (tested with same race and hair between both forms). Also (still) works for changing Acro's Tera Elin ears and tails.

Edited by Asshole691
On 1/21/2023 at 11:10 AM, r3db4aron said:

Is there any way to get a transform animation from a separate mod?

You might be able to use DAR for it. I added a perk when transformed since someone requested it to make it easier to integrate with DAR. I think I'm also going to look into making it so that the animation is only disabled if you are changing races, we'll see how it works.

On 1/25/2023 at 6:06 PM, Midnightbug said:

I am wondering would it be possible to add a configurable option (maybe with a tickbox) to gain +1 (or up to +5) Max health, magicka, stamina with each drain?

It feels like a permanent stat increase would quickly get out of hand. At +1 it would only take 10 drains to get the same stat increase as a level up with none of the scaling xp requirements that levelling up has. Perhaps a temporary increase after a drain that you can spend xp/perks on to get bigger buffs and longer durations.

6 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Leaving bExternalHeads to 0 in skse64.ini (in RaceMenu) seems to work fine for what I'm looking for

Yes, this should be fine since it uses basically the old method under the hood. Not quite, but close enough. I'm thinking about making it the primary feature set, with the ability to switch races going to a "should mostly work" feature, since it seems like it's causing more problems than it's worth.

Hey again, sorry for posting so much.

With the forced transformation thresholds enabled and you try to manually transform when out of the forced transform ranges, is it suppose to forcibly kick you out of succubus form after like 5-10 seconds?

I suppose it can be bypassed using the succubus arousal spells to enter the set thresholds for now, but I feel like this is unintentional (or at least unintentional side-effect). If it is, a setting to allow you to transform when out of range would be nice. I have a suspicion it might just be a bug with my instance though, so do tell if it is not replicatable.

7 hours ago, Asshole691 said:

Hey again, sorry for posting so much.

With the forced transformation thresholds enabled and you try to manually transform when out of the forced transform ranges, is it suppose to forcibly kick you out of succubus form after like 5-10 seconds?

I suppose it can be bypassed using the succubus arousal spells to enter the set thresholds for now, but I feel like this is unintentional (or at least unintentional side-effect). If it is, a setting to allow you to transform when out of range would be nice. I have a suspicion it might just be a bug with my instance though, so do tell if it is not replicatable.

This was intentional. I'll think about making it optional.

On 1/29/2023 at 4:56 AM, phalancks said:

It feels like a permanent stat increase would quickly get out of hand. At +1 it would only take 10 drains to get the same stat increase as a level up with none of the scaling xp requirements that levelling up has. Perhaps a temporary increase after a drain that you can spend xp/perks on to get bigger buffs and longer durations.

Permanent stat increase from drain would be a cool replacement for stat gain on level-up, I liked that about Succubus Heart.  It would fit the theme, though blocking/removing stat gain on level up would require additional work.

Another thing to consider is just how much time it takes to fuck ten people with default sexlab/ostim settings, compared to clearing a couple bandit camps or side quests.

In any case, this mod looks really promising, I'll give it a go on my next 'bad girl' playthrough.

This mod seems really nice, I've been trying out pretty much every succubus-esque mods since way back in sexlab deadly drain days. 

I read over the mod a couple times and skimmed the comments and have a couple of questions. 

It says it supports Ostim, does that also include Ostim NG?

And is there any plans to add in a spell that can be cast on a target that calms them and makes them come to the PC to initiate a scene? Kinda like a stealth succubus clearing out a castle of bandits build. 

This mod looks like it's got configurable drain strengths and health debuffs to the drained. That's something you don't really see and is a godsend over other mods that don't have configurable settings, especially when the victim just regens all their health during a longer ostim scene (happens sometimes in the mod im currently using.)

Edit:

played around for a while with this mod, like it a lot! looks like OSLaroused compatibility isn't in this one so the temptation feature doesn't do much for me. 

so far it seemed like drain to death is an instant kill, but if its not then maybe having a notification appear when the target is drained to death would help. 

Edited by Lurkermin
23 hours ago, Lurkermin said:

It says it supports Ostim, does that also include Ostim NG?

Yes

And is there any plans to add in a spell that can be cast on a target that calms them and makes them come to the PC to initiate a scene? Kinda like a stealth succubus clearing out a castle of bandits build. 

There are plans for similar powers to be able to initiate feeding on hostile targets

This mod looks like it's got configurable drain strengths and health debuffs to the drained. That's something you don't really see and is a godsend over other mods that don't have configurable settings, especially when the victim just regens all their health during a longer ostim scene (happens sometimes in the mod im currently using.)

This mod effects the victim's max health, so they shouldn't be able to regen during even the longest scenes. Unless you take a full in game day to finish a scene.

looks like OSLaroused compatibility isn't in this one

I'm using OSLaroused and it's working fine, but I am using both OStim NG and SexLab and noticed it only detects SLAroused being enabled with OSLAroused. I'll see about integrating with OSLAroused specifically instead of relying on its compatibility.

drain to death is an instant kill but if its not then maybe having a notification appear when the target is drained to death would help.

Drain to death is an instant kill, once the animation ends. If the target is essential it deals 10000 damage or something like that to put them into bleed out. I'm not sure what a notification would help with.

3 hours ago, phalancks said:

Yes

There are plans for similar powers to be able to initiate feeding on hostile targets

This mod effects the victim's max health, so they shouldn't be able to regen during even the longest scenes. Unless you take a full in game day to finish a scene.

I'm using OSLaroused and it's working fine, but I am using both OStim NG and SexLab and noticed it only detects SLAroused being enabled with OSLAroused. I'll see about integrating with OSLAroused specifically instead of relying on its compatibility.

Drain to death is an instant kill, once the animation ends. If the target is essential it deals 10000 damage or something like that to put them into bleed out. I'm not sure what a notification would help with.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to all that. I just didn't get exactly how the drain to death worked, but if it does that then yeah you're right~

Edited by Lurkermin
  • 3 weeks later...

This looks like the ultimate succubus mod! Probably a stretch but would this be compatible with LE? I tried to see but I can't load it since it requires iWant widget mod. I tried installing it even with esl but it was not able to detect it so instant crash with missing masters error. I would love to be able to play this mod. PSQ is good but kinda clumsy. Plus I was never able to make these tattoo overlays appear only when in succubus form. Your mod simply seems perfect!

sodapdf-converted.jpg

19 hours ago, lolmods37 said:

My new preferred succubus mod ! :)

If I may ask for one feature though: support for slavetats; or at worst an option to ignore all tatoos (including racemenu ones) when transforming ?

Thanks !

Ignoring tattoos would be quite hard, as I just call racemenu's functions to save/load a character. I'd have to look in more detail at whether or not I can get it to play nicely with slavetats. It will depend on how slavetats' functions are used I think. I added it to the list of things to look into.

1 hour ago, phalancks said:

Ignoring tattoos would be quite hard, as I just call racemenu's functions to save/load a character. I'd have to look in more detail at whether or not I can get it to play nicely with slavetats. It will depend on how slavetats' functions are used I think. I added it to the list of things to look into.

Or is it possible t just like save the list of current tatoos before morphing and reapply them after ? as an option obviously :)

Now that I think about it, it seems to reset nioverride morphs too, could they too be saved & restored (to provide compat for mods like ABBA, SLIF, Morphology and so on).

I'm checking the code right now but I'm extremely unfamiliar with papyrus so .. :)