4 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Is this mod AE exclusive or can i play it on SE?

maybe i should try this one instead of PSQ but not sure whether it will work in 1.5.97.

It's only scripts, no dlls, so it will probably work. But I don't test it it on old versions of skyrim

2 hours ago, phalancks said:

It's only scripts, no dlls, so it will probably work. But I don't test it it on old versions of skyrim

thx for the swift answer. 

however now im in dilemma of compatibility with Deadly Drain and Milk Mod... i will look into how PSQ compatibility with MME and Deadly Drain works. but i doubt myself alone can reverse-engineer a successful compatibility patch... i should ask around.

2 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

any tips on how succubus satiation and succubus status check works?

For SLDD, there's a PlayerEnhancedDrain function in HoSLDDThread.psc that seems to hold all the code for deadly drain's feeding. At the end of it, it calls self.SatiateSuccubus() for updating PSQ and self.satisfyNeeds() for updating iNeed. Probably the easiest way would be to add another function there to update CoL. To do that you could either create a ModEvent like I do in the triggerDrainStart and triggerDrainEnd functions in CoL_Mechanic_SceneHandler_OS_Script.psc (the ostim handler script has the easiest to understand code). You can also look at CoL_Mechanic_DrainHandler_Script.psc for how I am handling the drain events that get sent and just do that in the deadly drain script. Throwing the event is probably easier, but will cause both health loss effects to apply if CoL also has Drain enabled. So if you go that route, you could update the health loss effect from CoL (CoL_Mechanic_DrainVictim_Script.psc) to just not do anything and/or just remove that script from the spell that CoL applies via the creationkit or xEdit but you'll still have a problem with Drain to Death. 

All that is if you want to use deadly drain's drain function instead of CoL's at least. If you want to use CoL to trigger Deadly Drain you could write your own drain handler using CoL_Mechanic_DrainHandler_Script.psc as a base, register for the CoL drain events, and then call the appropriate Deadly Drain functions, probably PlayerEnchancedDrain and EnhanceDrainToDeath in HoSLDDThread.psc

Also bear in mind that I won't be looking to maintain compatibility with anything you do, so my changes may end up breaking things at some point.

8 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

i have some suggestion how about in the future you make a small quest for the succubus transformation like a small quest that you slowly turn ino succubus something like that

I have my own plans for a quest that'll be coming in the next couple versions. It's not going to be a slow transformation because it's not a disease like vampirism is.

Edited by phalancks
16 hours ago, phalancks said:

For SLDD, there's a PlayerEnhancedDrain function in HoSLDDThread.psc that seems to hold all the code for deadly drain's feeding. At the end of it, it calls self.SatiateSuccubus() for updating PSQ and self.satisfyNeeds() for updating iNeed. Probably the easiest way would be to add another function there to update CoL. To do that you could either create a ModEvent like I do in the triggerDrainStart and triggerDrainEnd functions in CoL_Mechanic_SceneHandler_OS_Script.psc (the ostim handler script has the easiest to understand code). You can also look at CoL_Mechanic_DrainHandler_Script.psc for how I am handling the drain events that get sent and just do that in the deadly drain script. Throwing the event is probably easier, but will cause both health loss effects to apply if CoL also has Drain enabled. So if you go that route, you could update the health loss effect from CoL (CoL_Mechanic_DrainVictim_Script.psc) to just not do anything and/or just remove that script from the spell that CoL applies via the creationkit or xEdit but you'll still have a problem with Drain to Death. 

All that is if you want to use deadly drain's drain function instead of CoL's at least. If you want to use CoL to trigger Deadly Drain you could write your own drain handler using CoL_Mechanic_DrainHandler_Script.psc as a base, register for the CoL drain events, and then call the appropriate Deadly Drain functions, probably PlayerEnchancedDrain and EnhanceDrainToDeath in HoSLDDThread.psc

Also bear in mind that I won't be looking to maintain compatibility with anything you do, so my changes may end up breaking things at some point.

I have my own plans for a quest that'll be coming in the next couple versions. It's not going to be a slow transformation because it's not a disease like vampirism is.

oh nice cant wait for it !

I had a feature request/idea. There's already a perk system if we get enough energy, but I was wondering if it would be possible to spend energy for perk points (for our normal perk trees such as destruction/illusion/archery etc) and/or to increase normal skills (i.e destruction 20-> 21)?

EDIT: I use skyrim experience (Experience at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)), which levels up skills (destruction 20-> 21) without leveling the character (i.e level 5->6). Ideally the skill increase would NOT increase my level for max compatibility 

Edited by tvRoosey
Adding consideration
19 minutes ago, tvRoosey said:

I had a feature request/idea. There's already a perk system if we get enough energy, but I was wondering if it would be possible to spend energy for perk points (for our normal perk trees such as destruction/illusion/archery etc) and/or to increase normal skills (i.e destruction 20-> 21)?

EDIT: I use skyrim experience (Experience at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)), which levels up skills (destruction 20-> 21) without leveling the character (i.e level 5->6). Ideally the skill increase would NOT increase my level for max compatibility 

Being able to increase normal skills is on the list, you can vote for it in the poll. Gaining normal perks isn't currently on the list but I would probably added it as part of the normal skills.

I haven't put much thought into exactly how it would work because it hasn't been very highly voted.

1.5.0 Update

There may have been some scope creep in this version.

Vampire feeding is working with most of the popular vampire overhauls that I could think of, but if you use any that aren't listed please test it and let me know if it works. If it does I'll add it to the list. If it doesn't, I'll see if I can make it work. I also added support for SLSO due to popular request.

The new perks were because as I was playing I realized I really didn't have a reason to want to transform. Now your transformation can be a bit more powerful.

Next up is the Quest, but I still need to learn how to make it work. So any bugs that turn up in 1.5.0 will have priority for fixing.

I have also made diagrams explaining my current thoughts on what the 3 Paths will look like. They are subject to change depending on what I can make work, but please let me know if you have any feedback or ideas for powers.

Path of Sanguine/Seduction

Path of Molag Bal/Domination

Path of Vaermina/Subterfuge

Be sure to vote in the next feature poll here

I like it so far.

I made a small patch for Vancian Magic from Ordinator. I only changed the CoL_PlayerAliasScript with Ordinator as a soft requirement (the needed FormIDs were hardcoded into the script). The main plugin was only updated because the script now has 3 more (Default value) properties. The patch plugin changes the energy perk effect to not apply when the player has vancian magic (otherwise you could probably cast infinitely for free) and is the only thing that actually depends on the ordinator plugin. The changes to the main plugin and the script could therefore be included in the main mod without introducing any new dependencies.

There are 2 caveats, energy casting only works when you have at least one charge left and anything outside of sleeping and casting would mess up the detection of free spells for one cast (i.e. something changes your charges outside of the standard -> the first spell you cast afterwards will always cost energy).

The energy costs are simply 10 times the mana cost multiplier from regular energy casting -> at the standard 1.0 and 100 max energy, you have 10 additional charges for casting. Energy weaver reduces the costs of each casting as normal.

I haven't yet tested it, but there shouldn't really be anything inside with the potential to cause an issue, unless the ck messed up on saving...

Feel free to include any part of this with your next update if you want.

Children Of Lilith Vancian Magic Patch.7z

13 hours ago, Ryugel said:

I like it so far.

I made a small patch for Vancian Magic from Ordinator. I only changed the CoL_PlayerAliasScript with Ordinator as a soft requirement (the needed FormIDs were hardcoded into the script). The main plugin was only updated because the script now has 3 more (Default value) properties. The patch plugin changes the energy perk effect to not apply when the player has vancian magic (otherwise you could probably cast infinitely for free) and is the only thing that actually depends on the ordinator plugin. The changes to the main plugin and the script could therefore be included in the main mod without introducing any new dependencies.

There are 2 caveats, energy casting only works when you have at least one charge left and anything outside of sleeping and casting would mess up the detection of free spells for one cast (i.e. something changes your charges outside of the standard -> the first spell you cast afterwards will always cost energy).

The energy costs are simply 10 times the mana cost multiplier from regular energy casting -> at the standard 1.0 and 100 max energy, you have 10 additional charges for casting. Energy weaver reduces the costs of each casting as normal.

I haven't yet tested it, but there shouldn't really be anything inside with the potential to cause an issue, unless the ck messed up on saving...

Feel free to include any part of this with your next update if you want.

Children Of Lilith Vancian Magic Patch.7z 6.12 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for the patch. I added a link to your comment from the main page and will probably roll it into my next update as well

An interesting alternative to PSQ. I read in the description that a quest is planned. Is it possible to add other succubi to the game that you can meet or become a victim to without being a succubus?

Is it possible to make a follower a succubus in the future?

12 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

An interesting alternative to PSQ. I read in the description that a quest is planned. Is it possible to add other succubi to the game that you can meet or become a victim to without being a succubus?

Is it possible to make a follower a succubus in the future?

It's probably possible but I don't know how much interest I have in doing it. If I do, it won't be until after I've added everything else I want to add and may be a separate mod. At least outside of the quest. I may add a few succubus npcs during the quest idk yet.

Edited by phalancks

Hi. I just started using this mod, and I notice it has an issue when used alongside Obody, transforming resets the body morph chosen for the player character, reverting it to (for me anyway) the zeroed sliders preset. Do you know of any way to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed it! Apparently, unlike what I'd suspected, you need to have the morph you want for the succubus form selected when you save the succubus form. I assumed that both the human and succubus form would use the same morph, so I just had both at the zeroed sliders setting when I saved the two forms (with only the weight changed between them), and that's why I had that issue. So for those who are having my issues, make sure you select the body preset you want in Obody BEFORE you save the succubus form (the same applies for the human form, so you can use two totally different body presets).

Edited by RGB22111
21 minutes ago, Clea Strange said:

I voted a month later, but I voted for Sanguine. I like the idea of the Seductive form and the "friendly neighborhood succubus" from Sanguine

That's okay, the votes aren't tallied until I release the current update, at which point the poll gets updated with a new one. So votes still matter even a month later.

I'm having an issue with the Drain to Death feature with SexLab.

With it enabled, the NPC does not die after the scene ends - they just walk away like nothing happened. Even more weird is that they cannot die if I attack them - their health will drop to 0 but they will never actually die. I just checked if the NPC was essential and they are not.

If I disable then enable the NPC then they will die at 0 HP.

Is this a known issue?

Edited by Interx9221
On 8/11/2022 at 4:42 PM, Interx9221 said:

I'm having an issue with the Drain to Death feature with SexLab.

With it enabled, the NPC does not die after the scene ends - they just walk away like nothing happened. Even more weird is that they cannot die if I attack them - their health will drop to 0 but they will never actually die. I just checked if the NPC was essential and they are not.

If I disable then enable the NPC then they will die at 0 HP.

Is this a known issue?

I've had 1 other person report it but I couldn't replicate it. Do you use Carnage or any other killcam mods?

If you can replicate it consistently then a papyrus log with debugging on may help.

17 hours ago, phalancks said:

I've had 1 other person report it but I couldn't replicate it. Do you use Carnage or any other killcam mods?

If you can replicate it consistently then a papyrus log with debugging on may help.

I've had this issue every time when I have Drain to Death enabled. I do not have any killcam mods enabled.

Here is what I did in this log file:
 - Enabled Drain and Drain to Death

- Have sex with a random non-essential NPC

- During climax at last scene, the visual effects work and I get the XP/Energy
 - Scene ends, NPC doesn't die
 - Attacking them leaves them at 0 health but they do not die (I was able to perform killcam animations with a sword multiple times, even cutting off the NPCs head while they walk around like nothing happened)

In the log the first Sexlab animation was on the wrong actor so ignore it. The animation ends around like 4934.

Papyrus.1.log

[08/14/2022 - 02:15:48PM] Error: Static function RemoveDupeActor not found on object PapyrusUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[Active effect 33 on  (00000014)].CoL_Mechanic_SceneHandler_SL_Script.CoL_SLAnimationEndHandler() - "vaaovvzrmkagrpyorvxclytxqzrimumvhfsbnvn" Line 122

@Interx9221

This seems to be the problem. You probably need to update your version of PapyrusUtil or make sure it's overwriting any mod that provides it. I believe sexlab and campfire both provide their own version of it

Edited by phalancks