2 hours ago, phalancks said:

If I made a custom follower (and were good with modelling/making meshes) I could probably do something like that. But my current thought is that you'd get a spell, power, or some other way to make an existing follower a sort of succubus lite. They won't have the same energy based powers as the player, but they will be able to transfer energy they gain to you. Ideally I want to avoid using any custom AI packages so that it functions on other mod added followers as well.

I might be able to do something with NiOverrides for followers, but that'd add more data to track. It'd probably be limited to transforming when you do as well and could cause other problems. Maybe not a next update thing, but I'll see about poking at it.

I created this because PSQ was annoying to configure and has a lot of features I didn't want, so in a way it is.

I see. Just throwing ideas out there, having made a few mods myself, I know how it feels to be swamped with improvement requests, so I'm just writing this in case you, yourself find this appealing: what about a random non-follower NPC then, like an encounter a girl would start a dialogue and lure the player to a secluded place, where she would transform (or not) and suck life from the player, I was thinking in the way of permanent health/stamina/magicka penalties, with a chance of death...

41 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

I see. Just throwing ideas out there, having made a few mods myself, I know how it feels to be swamped with improvement requests, so I'm just writing this in case you, yourself find this appealing: what about a random non-follower NPC then, like an encounter a girl would start a dialogue and lure the player to a secluded place, where she would transform (or not) and suck life from the player, I was thinking in the way of permanent health/stamina/magicka penalties, with a chance of death...

I don't mind the feature requests as long as people remain polite and understanding, which you have been.

I do like the idea of world encounters, and even just some types of enemies having drain abilities for defeat type mods, but one of the reasons I made this was due to feature bloat in Succubus Heart and PSQ. So if I do implement this, I think I might add them as optional "Extras" packages in the installer. The follower stuff may end up going under that too.

As for permanent debuffs, I think that's unlikely to happen. I really want to stay away from affecting any stats permanently. But it could require some kind of action to cure the debuff. Probably not a quest, but maybe like a recipe or visiting a priest or something. A chance of death I would add as a configurable option probably, since I doubt everyone would want that.

15 minutes ago, phalancks said:

. Probably not a quest, but maybe like a recipe or visiting a priest or something. A chance of death I would add as a configurable option probably, since I doubt everyone would want that.

Sounds reasonable... maybe the perma-penalties could be an option, too? After, all, there is a number of mods which let you edit your stats at will, so it's never really permanent, if one doesn't want to... or have configurable difficulty levels for obtaining the cure... Even so, just as above would be still awesome! Really looking forward to this.

hey this is improving Phalancks last I tried this mode my character would just keep losing its head (no pun intended) Right now when polymorphing if the race has some kind of face mask of some kind or special texture some of it seems to be lost on transfer wich results into strange human to reptile biology and vice versa think you can do something about this and make the demoncubus dream come true? I did multiple experiment regarding this.

This is the race that was used for the creature https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57532?tab=images

Anyway this is what is saved and this is what was loaded

20221205112753_1.jpg.89892a014f1e33f39b3d8200f7ecd192.jpg20221205112623_2.jpg.0baf6fc367af19895eb7b7bc95e5379a.jpg

Edited by kyubi3002
1 hour ago, kyubi3002 said:

Right now when polymorphing if the race has some kind of face mask of some kind or special texture some of it seems to be lost on transfer wich results into strange human to reptile biology and vice versa think you can do something about this and make the demoncubus dream come true?

Are your human and succubus forms different races?

1 hour ago, kyubi3002 said:

To answer you yes they are? My human race is breton and my succubus race is whatever that sick shit up is.

Okay, that's a known issue then. Switching races with the presets gets weird. I have an idea of what might fix it, but need to test if it actually will. So if it never shows up just know it didn't work.

Hello.
I have several problems and I don't know how to solve them:
1) Deadly draining doesn't work for me. If you turn on non-lethal draining, the victim's health is sucked out, and the deadly draining does not happen anything, except an increase in experience.
2) My widget is not hidden. In MCM enabled auto-hide widget and a timer, but when the timer expires, the widget is not hidden.

1 hour ago, A|one said:

1) Deadly draining doesn't work for me. If you turn on non-lethal draining, the victim's health is sucked out, and the deadly draining does not happen anything, except an increase in experience.

This is usually caused by being on 1.5.97 and using the older version of PapyrusUtils. If you are, install the SE shim and if it doesn't fix it, then enable Debug Logging, open the MCM menu and go to the transformation menu, then perform a Drain to Death. Send me the papyrus log. Alternatively upgrade your skyrim. If you are already on 1.6.x, then enable the Debug Logging, perform a drain to death, and send me the papyrus log

1 hour ago, A|one said:

2) My widget is not hidden. In MCM enabled auto-hide widget and a timer, but when the timer expires, the widget is not hidden.

Will need a papyrus log for this too

Edited by phalancks
2 hours ago, Kiasiri said:

i have this issue where when i try to set hotkeys it keeps auto setting it to esc. Also when animations are happening drain keeps toggling on and off constantly

It sounds like you have something else going on here. Hotkeys being set are tied to the MCM system, I just record the value. If the drain keeps toggling as well, I assume while the hotkey is set to esc, it almost sounds like you have something that is constantly sending an esc key signal.

Try setting the hotkeys for another mod as well and see if it happens to them as well.

Edited by phalancks

I just started a new game with version 2.0.1 and I'm not getting any drain or drain to death events.

At first I didn't even get a message when I pressed lctrl or rctrl, but I got that fixed.

Now I get the message (I had previously tried setting the checkboxes in the MCM) but still no drain happening.

Using the mod with the current Sexlab on 1.6.640.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I had previously used 2.0.0 and it worked just fine.

20 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I just started a new game with version 2.0.1 and I'm not getting any drain or drain to death events.

At first I didn't even get a message when I pressed lctrl or rctrl, but I got that fixed.

Now I get the message (I had previously tried setting the checkboxes in the MCM) but still no drain happening.

Using the mod with the current Sexlab on 1.6.640.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I had previously used 2.0.0 and it worked just fine.

Make sure you have all my requirements. Enable Debug Logging in the MCM and check your papyrus logs for errors. Make sure you have become a succubus. Try toggling your succubus status. If you're using any sexlab addons that change the thread events then it might not be compatible.

2 minutes ago, phalancks said:

Make sure you have all my requirements. Enable Debug Logging in the MCM and check your papyrus logs for errors. Make sure you have become a succubus. Try toggling your succubus status. If you're using any sexlab addons that change the thread events then it might not be compatible.

I have become a succubus.

To make sure I un-became a succubus and then became one again.

I tried doing the succubus transformation but that didn't help.

I thought that there might be an issue with sexlab events but I'm also using deadly drain and it gets the events just fine.

Is there maybe a way to reset the mod so that it re-applies for the sexlab signals?

In case sexlab dropped them on the floor?

The only real difference is that last time (when this mod worked) I added it mid-playthrough. This time it was there from the start.

Maybe it tried talking to sexlab when it wasn't fully there yet?

9 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I have become a succubus.

To make sure I un-became a succubus and then became one again.

I tried doing the succubus transformation but that didn't help.

I thought that there might be an issue with sexlab events but I'm also using deadly drain and it gets the events just fine.

Is there maybe a way to reset the mod so that it re-applies for the sexlab signals?

In case sexlab dropped them on the floor?

The only real difference is that last time (when this mod worked) I added it mid-playthrough. This time it was there from the start.

Oh you know what? Maybe the update to sexlab broke SLSO. I'll install the latest version of SLSO and try again.

26 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Sexlab's state doesn't matter for my mod, as I just register to listen for an event sent by sexlab.

28 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

It registers for the events every time you load the game, as well as when you click Become Succubus, so you can either reload or click End Succubus then Become Succubus

14 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

That did it! Sorry for wasting your time.

Glad you got it working! Thought I'd answer some of the questions you had anyway just in case it's useful in the future.

Hello! I love the concept of the mod. I'm having a bit of an issue though as I just started using it. Whenever I transform, it doesn't swap armors even though the function is checked to swap armors upon transformation. Also, the no strip and remove from no strip functions aren't working. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.