"What mod is this?" V

As flattered as I am Deedlit, but I think one post would have been enough. This thread gets cluttered pretty fast anyway.

I've noticed the download problem and am looking into a way to fix it. In the meantime, if someone has the file, just reup it and everybody is happy.

i dont have permission to DL this. any help?

As flattered as I am Deedlit, but I think one post would have been enough. This thread gets cluttered pretty fast anyway.

I've noticed the download problem and am looking into a way to fix it. In the meantime, if someone has the file, just reup it and everybody is happy.

That good sir is most likely for one of the following reasons:

• The thread is archived
  • The user has had their download ability removed.
  • The file is broken
  • The site download system is not linking correctly and can't find the file in the site database.
  • The great and wise Ashal is currently messing with something :P
  • The great and wise Ashal forgot to turn something back on  :blush:

For the record I can't download it either. But I do have a copy of it :) Uploaded to this post.

VoinFollower2.7z

Thanks, Ark.

No one has their download ability removed, though. :D Shuffling the threads around most likely has caused some trouble.

Most likely. The file is being linked to a certain location, if you have moved the post it is linked to then that could of caused the problem.

don't bother bruce they don't know how to make 1 post or use

, mods shoud put a post ban on those who refuse to make(merge) 1 post or use the

tag, maybe they learn it then

We're not the Nexus here. :D

Sorry about, going avoid post so much so.

@speedynl sorry but if you seen my old posts its like 90% of that already with spoilers, really sorry if 10% of mistakes wanna you kinda ban me.

sorry, and thanks till now to all ppl wich help me about finding mods.

they wont use it for their own.

they are from the arrow in knee team and they sharing their work on nexus and at the lab.

Not all mods but the biggest things like skeleton or physics are always shared by them.

Dragonfly is also from this team and he shared tbbp. So i think dont worry , they just testing it over at Bdm forums and then they publish it on nexus and here maybe.

Not just that but they are posting here (on another thread) occasionally about their progress.  They are not an exclusive bunch any more than the modders here are exclusive.

don't bother bruce they don't know how to make 1 post or use

, mods shoud put a post ban on those who refuse to make(merge) 1 post or use the

tag, maybe they learn it then

We're not the Nexus here. :D

@ BruceWayne, Thank god... er i mean loverslab... :lol:

Sorry about, going avoid post so much so.

@speedynl sorry but if you seen my old posts its like 90% of that already with spoilers, really sorry if 10% of mistakes wanna you kinda ban me.

@ Deedlit, ban you... :(  I hope not... :angry:

If banning people fixes the problem then that would consist of at least 40 to 50% people in here,

then think of all the cool mods we'll miss out on because the nice people here cant post them because they are banned...

why would anybody want Lovers Lab to have restrictions like nexus?

There is always a easier way.. like a help page, if there is one just direct them to that..

i never realized it was a naver cafe mod. i just wanted to see if anyone had it. kinda like those mods are for show and no tell, kind of thing. its not like no one is going to ask "hey, where did you get this mod from?" or "can you post the download link to this?"

Whoa, that one is looks good. Thanks.

btw, sorry for the offtopic, but who is speedynl and why can't i see his posts? And why others keep talking to him?

Hello all,

I asked in the last thread, but here's a bump in case someone recognizes it. Does someone have any information on this mod? Where the textures might be from? Anything?

Thank you in advance.

I fourth this.  Hoping this one isn't a Navar too