What song is stuck in your head right now?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 5:04 AM, Darkpig said:

Two trucks having sex

Grown men cry.

How is this even a thing...   Sounds like what I'd write if I were to make a Thomas the Little Engine parody and try to avoid copyright issues.

Edited by Idyll
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 11:00 PM, Idyll said:

How is this even a thing...   Sounds like what I'd write if I were to make a Thomas the Little Engine parody and try to avoid copyright issues.

How? They simply started singing. Why though? I have no idea. I'm guessing the writer of this was smashing two tiny trucks together to see what would happen.

3 hours ago, Darkpig said:

How? They simply started singing. Why though? I have no idea. I'm guessing the writer of this was smashing two tiny trucks together to see what would happen.

What a waste of Honka Tonkas. Third world kids could have had something to eat...

2 minutes ago, Idyll said:

What a waste of Honka Tonkas. Third world kids could have had something to eat...

Accomplishments require sacrifice even if that sacrifice is somebody going to bed hungry.

Wow that was dark. I mean obviously I'm dark but I'm going for a lighter dark like people forgetting to give their dogs a treat or a tour of Willy Wonka's Factory(Gene Wilder) but then again that tunnel scene was terrifying. Am I terrifying? I don't mean to seem that way but maybe I am.

Where was I? Ah yes food. Eat three square meals a day because the round ones makes Jack a dull boy.

39 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Accomplishments require sacrifice even if that sacrifice is somebody going to bed hungry.

Wow that was dark. I mean obviously I'm dark but I'm going for a lighter dark like people forgetting to give their dogs a treat or a tour of Willy Wonka's Factory(Gene Wilder) but then again that tunnel scene was terrifying. Am I terrifying? I don't mean to seem that way but maybe I am.

Where was I? Ah yes food. Eat three square meals a day because the round ones makes Jack a dull boy.

Nah, not dark - sensical. Let them accomplish something lest they do kiss the moon hungry; that's the kind of world the common people live in.

This has been stuck in my head for the past few days and I find myself singing along as I create and it's quite the psychotic sight - Master filmed me and I had to hide under my blanket as a tiny ball out of embarrassment.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...