Forno & Fluffle Puss' Sexy Vault Girl Interface - Official Release -

Forno & Fluffle Puss' Sexy Vault Girl Interface - Official Release -

View File

This is the Official, beta release of what will be the most unique and sexy FULL icon replacer for Fallout: New Vegas as reimagined by Forno and engineered by Fluffle Puss.

This is intended for female player characters, but will work for anyone if you don't care for roleplaying and just want to see some puss- Err... Some high brow quality art. Zipper down and let your big iron jingle jangle jingle to the rhythmic sway of Forno's Vault Girl's luscious assets.

2.png.4748f7bac2f50cf5e375f83d64593bdd.png

1.png.06b5e478b382c09c7a5f92559c1a10a4.png

This THIRD release (August 2022 - 0.3) includes:

- All Unarmed Perks

- All new Dead Money DLC icons like companion perks

- All S.P.E.C.I.A.L. icons

- Most Level Up Perks

- All Skills (guns, lockpicking and whatnot)

- All Contextual faces (Karma changing actions, thirst, Hunger and sickness updates)

- Corrected Limb status screen.

- Fixed HUD cripple indicator.

- Optimized Textures.

More will come as Forno releases his art.

This new installer NEEDS VUI+ 9.05 or newer. Vanilla support was scrapped in favour of providing FULL compatibility for Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Tale of Two Wastelands. That's right, you can install this same file with either of those 3. It was also fully optimized to make up for the lack of vanilla support so both Potato Low AND Ultra High end machine users can use the mod without trouble.

You can find the latest VUI Plus here:

VUI+ at ModDB

First of all, if you already had the 0.1.1 version, delete it completely, leftover files from it will break the new improvements. Get rid of it and then install 0.3

Install VUI Plus 9.05 or newer FIRST, then this mod. Let your mod manager overwrite everything with this file. That includes VUI Plus too. If that screws up a mod, let me know which one detailing the problem and I'll release a patch if possible.

On that note, there's a patch for any users of the Fallout 4 HUD mod at the Nexus. Ignore it if you're not using that mod, of course. If you are, let the patch overwrite/win file conflicts over both that mod and this one.

The installer uses a fomod format that will work on any Mod Admin, including Vortex, MO, and whatnot. If for some obscure reason it doesn't work for you and you know what you're doing, it can also be extracted and installed manually. Instructions for that are in the following spoiler. Of course, if your mod manager has no problem with my installer, then ignore the spoiler completely.

Spoiler

1. Extract the downloaded file with 7zip anywhere, you'll get a folder named FPP_VGI. Inside there will be 3 folders: fomod, img, and VIPlus. Open img in a different window to make things easier on yourself.

ex1.jpg.c392ee305c6c84ffb8494cfa15f09705.jpg

2. Open VIPlus. We will call this folder our ROOT for clarity. Inside it, find the one labeled _Base. Copy and paste the contents into your Data folder in your New Vegas installation. It'll be 2 folders: menus and textures.

ex2.jpg.0d00bbf365c8ed11e45041e4857e3fae.jpg

3. Check your img folder window. The images inside will help you choose your preferred icons for those with alternative images. First off, choose and open either VIPlus_Stats_Nude or VIPlus_Stats_VaultSuit and once again, copy and paste the contents inside your New Vegas Data folder. This time it will be a textures folder.

ex3.jpg.89224aa4681cd4d2985d17213113fd9e.jpg

4. Now, back to the ROOT folder, and using the img folder as reference; choose your preferred icons for perks and repeat the process of copying to the NV Data folder. Example:

ex4.jpg.9cb47537d833596211e63610d5299fd1.jpg

Let's say you choose between the two pack rat icons. You want the furry dream version (pervert), and you see that the image is labeled with _ori. So in the ROOT folder simply find the folder labeled with the _ORI suffix and the packrat perk name.

ex5.jpg.d93190511c7b798a9d5a87f57d753ee4.jpg

That's the one. open it and copy the contained textures folder into your NV Data folder. Repeat for the other icons and you're done. the mod does NOT contain an .esp plugin, so no need to activate it on the NV launcher or your mod manager; BUT, it is necessary to use archive invalidation, with which everyone should be familiar with by now (Still, if anyone is new to modding, like REALLY fresh, ask about it in this support thread, no such thing as a stupid question there). 

Since this is a beta, I'd appreciate any feedback in the comments and please include a screenshot. Especially from 4K and 1080p users.

All art belongs to Forno at Lovers Lab (C) 2022

Bonus shameless plugs:

Check out my Desert Fox Ninja and Nevada Cowgirl Sets. I don't care if you hate the Nexus, these beauties are worth a visit! DOWNLOAD THE COWGIRL SET HERE and also GET THE DESERT FOX HERE. I've also got a nice sexy NPC replacer series that overhauls the NV ladies with custom Pin-Up versions of the vanilla lasses HERE.

NVsetspng.png.a8f415019e9b9bd26af66ce249dbc385.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/23/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/vanilla-ui-plus/downloads/vanilla-ui-plus-nv

2 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am about to install the mod since i have been waiting for something this :) and i could not help but notice the armor in the 8 image so i was just wondering if you could tell me what armor mod the armor from.

Thanks for reading.

That's my personal version of the Pink princess outfit. I don't have permission to distribute it, but I might ask for it and release it if I get it. I'll give you a shout if I do. Might be tricky since it's a mash up of 5 mods and A LOT of mesh and texture editing by me.

12 hours ago, Reader4532 said:

Do you happen to be in contact with the artist regarding more assets or are you playing more of a "watch and wait" for the mod?

We've officially teamed up. That means every time Forno releases something I'll be updating within a day or two after. As for traits, implants, and the rest of the vanilla and DLC icons, Forno and I have vowed that one day EVERY icon will be replaced. and we did so in front of the Pope himself in Rome. I heard he's an avid user.

When I try using the fallout mod manager, my preferred mod installer for new vegas and 3 it gives me an error message that says "Plugin has invalid child element, typeDescriptor". It also says "expected elements: files, conditionFlags". Ive never had this error before, do you have any idea how I can resolve it, or could you possibly post instructions for manual instalation so I can do that outside of the mod manager. Getting to see Forno's art in game is something Ive been waiting for but dont have the knowledge to have done it myself.

6 hours ago, Thornback1 said:

When I try using the fallout mod manager, my preferred mod installer for new vegas and 3 it gives me an error message that says "Plugin has invalid child element, typeDescriptor". It also says "expected elements: files, conditionFlags". Ive never had this error before, do you have any idea how I can resolve it, or could you possibly post instructions for manual instalation so I can do that outside of the mod manager. Getting to see Forno's art in game is something Ive been waiting for but dont have the knowledge to have done it myself.

That's weird, I was sure everything worked fine but still gave it a look and all files and flags are there. Descriptors weren't even moved from the default "and"; otherwise it would crash immediately for anyone. Only thing that makes sense is that the download got corrupted somehow or your extractor is a bit outdated. In any case, figuring stuff out is my problem, so don't mind me. I updated the file description with a complete guide so you can install manually. It's in the new spoiler.

As a P.S. for everyone, a friendly suggestion: Maybe it's time to upgrade your toolset? Use Vortex, it NEVER gives me any trouble with any file from 4 or 5 different websites, or even the crazy, unnecessarily complicated Dr. Frankenstein shit I do for my personal mods. Also, forget about Winrar and use 7zip, it's free, will handle any archive in the galaxy, won't have trouble with complex languages like russian or japanese, will make your dick thicker, and kill one mobile app Ad maker per minute.

Edited by Fluffle Puss

this mod is so fun and the artwork is great! i've been waiting for something like that for a long time. gosh, she's so cute. :'p

i have noticed that i can not heal a crippled thorso via doctor's bag in the pip-boy menu. i'm using the vui-thingy and playing in ''hardcore''-mode, if that matters.

besides that and the distorted ''crippled'' message mentioned by Neko before everything works fine! Can't wait to get more updates, keep up the gud work!

2 hours ago, Xoxxor said:

this mod is so fun and the artwork is great! i've been waiting for something like that for a long time. gosh, she's so cute. :'p

i have noticed that i can not heal a crippled thorso via doctor's bag in the pip-boy menu. i'm using the vui-thingy and playing in ''hardcore''-mode, if that matters.

besides that and the distorted ''crippled'' message mentioned by Neko before everything works fine! Can't wait to get more updates, keep up the gud work!

Glad everyone's enjoying our mod! Thanks for the report. I'll be fixing those problems in the upcoming update. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 5:08 PM, Xoxxor said:

I've found that a slight workaround is to heal the player's left (your right) leg near the upper thigh, after which it'll change the selector to the torso. It's not a great fix, but it works for the time being.

Thanks for the info there. Now that I'm done with my latest mod I'm fixing that in particular. I was hoping to wait for Forno to release more of his art to issue an update, but it seems the unselectable torso is quite a thorn on the mod's side. Quite the irony too, her buxom chest being the most prominent part of her anatomy, and yet having such a tiny hit box (which is there, btw, juuuust above that sweet V).

Points to whoever finds it before I release a fix.

17 minutes ago, JankinT said:

if you use VUP+ and UIO the same time, it will break the status interface, can that be fixed?

Yeah, the update I have in mind will use a .esp plugin instead of the xml I included. That will override ANY mod attempting to do whatever to the interface.

Until then, simply overwriting those 2 mods with THIS one will make it work fine. I myself use those 2, so you won't lose any functionality from them. at most you'll have to reset one or two settings from UIO's MCM menu, and that's only a light maybe. 

Edited by Fluffle Puss
19 hours ago, Fluffle Puss said:

Yeah, the update I have in mind will use a .esp plugin instead of the xml I included. That will override ANY mod attempting to do whatever to the interface.

Until then, simply overwriting those 2 mods with THIS one will make it work fine. I myself use those 2, so you won't lose any functionality from them. at most you'll have to reset one or two settings from UIO's MCM menu, and that's only a light maybe. 

I might just wait for the update, thanks for your great work it's the best UI mod I've used so far

5 hours ago, Fluffle Puss said:

"Sexy Pin-Up version of Julie Farkas, so..."

I don't want to sound like I'm impatience but is there a time frame on the next update / some info to tide us over like will include [Blank] amount of new icons im in no rush but i would like my Broken limbs hud info back as its very annoying having a broken head mid combat and not knowing, Also The quote is that going to be a mod too on your nexus page ?

A time frame is impossible. Forno has a limited time he can dedicate to this; plus his level of quality drawing, and mine photoshoping do take time. No one wants a half assed mod, I bet.

As for the limb status, I'll be working on it these days, since I'm nearly done with Julie Farkas. And yeah, she'll be available at the Nexus within the next few hours.