Forno & Fluffle Puss' Sexy Vault Girl Interface - Official Release -

7 minutes ago, Fluffle Puss said:

A time frame is impossible. Forno has a limited time he can dedicate to this; plus his level of quality drawing, and mine photoshoping do take time. No one wants a half assed mod, I bet.

As for the limb status, I'll be working on it these days, since I'm nearly done with Julie Farkas. And yeah, she'll be available at the Nexus within the next few hours.

Your a True Saint, and yeah take your time and make it good there are to many Dropped/low quality Icon replacers out there people just seem to make one version unfinished and dip

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BOS_111 said:

Is there any chance that you could make a .esp plugin for this? I really like the icons, but I don't necessarily always want them on.

That's the plan, but I'm sorry to say it will only contain the status screen and limb condition HUD, not a custom path for the icons. That would require many many hours of tedious hard work on the GECK that I'd rather use making more mods. I guess I'll think about it man.

5 hours ago, JohnnyCigar said:

Great mod and just as a general question are there plans to include the weapons icons and the faction rep icons?

Nothing I can promise, but rest assured I'll poke Forno's ribs as often as decency allows to make it happen.

When you'll have a rib-poking session with Forno, can you please ask them if they at least consider making perk icon overhaul for More Perks? I know that there is a shit ton of perks there, but I'd like to know if the possibility is on the table, or is it out of the question.

Edited by Carentan
5 hours ago, MotokoKHammond said:

Hey having this issue I don't know how to fix it, any help? :( I have VUI+ installed, I have tried using both the VUI+ icons & vanilla icons, I have tried loading VUI+ before & after. I am using Vortex as recommended as my mod installer by a 2021 moding guide.

That will happen if you let any mod overwrite THIS mod's .xml file. Vortex is pretty thorough with these conflicts, and will easily and immediately tell you which mod is doing this if you simply reinstall this one. Always let it win conflicts, it won't affect functionality for other mods, but still take note of which mod Vortex flags as conflicting and let me know here, I'll issue a patch if I find it necessary, or tell you it's OK if not.

Of course, keep in mind this is temporary and a future update will make these conflicts obsolete (Forno sure is taking his time, huh?). I know I keep saying that, but consider even sexy modders have a life (a shocker, I know).

2 hours ago, Fluffle Puss said:

That will happen if you let any mod overwrite THIS mod's .xml file. Vortex is pretty thorough with these conflicts, and will easily and immediately tell you which mod is doing this if you simply reinstall this one. Always let it win conflicts, it won't affect functionality for other mods, but still take note of which mod Vortex flags as conflicting and let me know here, I'll issue a patch if I find it necessary, or tell you it's OK if not.

Of course, keep in mind this is temporary and a future update will make these conflicts obsolete (Forno sure is taking his time, huh?). I know I keep saying that, but consider even sexy modders have a life (a shocker, I know).

Here is the conflicts. Even after putting the mod to load after, I am still having an issue :( What am I doing wrong here ?

Conflicts.jpg

Conflicts 2.jpg

20220625201254_1.jpg

Edited by MotokoKHammond
8 minutes ago, MotokoKHammond said:

I updated my post :S still having issues sorry.

Then the only 2 possible explanations are:

1. You need to use Vortex's archive invalidation (don't trust any others) and toggle it off/on every time you add or remove mods. Even if it looks like it makes no sense that you need to, the engine is a fickle bitch with a very short attention span.

2. You've got a mod somewhere that uses a plugin to force a script that moves around the status screen from the position I designated in the XML. If this is the case you need to hunt for it and either deactivate it or upload the .esp file here so I can tweak it. Feel free to post your mod order list and I'll help you out hunting for it.

3 minutes ago, Fluffle Puss said:

Then the only 2 possible explanations are:

1. You need to use Vortex's archive invalidation (don't trust any others) and toggle it off/on every time you add or remove mods. Even if it looks like it makes no sense that you need to, the engine is a fickle bitch with a very short attention span.

2. You've got a mod somewhere that uses a plugin to force a script that moves around the status screen from the position I designated in the XML. If this is the case you need to hunt for it and either deactivate it or upload the .esp file here so I can tweak it. Feel free to post your mod order list and I'll help you out hunting for it.

I will try the archive Invalidation thingy, the mods I am using are all from this list other then my body mods if you want to give it a cursory glance ?
https://eso-ui.com/fallout-new-vegas/

12 minutes ago, Fluffle Puss said:

You've got a mod somewhere that uses a plugin to force a script that moves around the status screen from the position I designated in the XML. If this is the case you need to hunt for it and either deactivate it or upload the .esp file here so I can tweak it. Feel free to post your mod order list and I'll help you out hunting for it.

I think I fixed it by doing this. I went into the conflicts menu for VUI+ itself, and made sure that your mod is overriding the stats xml file :D

Untitled-2.jpg

9 minutes ago, MotokoKHammond said:

I will try the archive Invalidation thingy, the mods I am using are all from this list other then my body mods if you want to give it a cursory glance ?
https://eso-ui.com/fallout-new-vegas/

13. JAM is infamously buggy, and it messes with things already patched by better mods. It might be the culprit.

10. Unofficial Patch Plus, might instead be doing it. I also find it redundant.

In all honesty, I suggest you look around the nexus yourself for your mods, so you can install them individually. This guide here does tell you about the basic stuff, like NVSE, or YUP; but it also kind of pushes you to install redundant mods, and paints others as required, when they're most certainly not. It's also a lot of fun to read and get to know the creators, and denying the hand holding of this guide will ensure you learn overtime how to handle your mods. Believe me, it's SOOO much more confortable to learn than depend on supposed experts who pat your head and insult your intelligence telling you to do stuff like it's gospel, without telling you why. Every user's needs are different.

13 minutes ago, MotokoKHammond said:

I think I fixed it by doing this. I went into the conflicts menu for VUI+ itself, and made sure that your mod is overriding the stats xml file :D

Oh, cool! I guess the rant was unnecessary then. It's weird that you needed to go into the guts of it, but as long as it works...

Let me know if something else isn't working.

On 6/23/2022 at 6:37 AM, Fluffle Puss said:

For me it is. If Forno is up to it, I'll definitely work on them. So that pretty much means the probability is 50%.

Hey, 50% is more than enough for me, I hope Forno won't burn out before that.

Hello I was wondering for the cripple Limbs replacer of this mod do you think we could get a different image ...the image used when all limbs are cippled is hard to look at or upstand the pic when all limbs broken like some of the full image is not loading right?

2 hours ago, wasdwasd12 said:

Hello I was wondering for the cripple Limbs replacer of this mod do you think we could get a different image ...the image used when all limbs are cippled is hard to look at or upstand the pic when all limbs broken like some of the full image is not loading right?

On 6/29/2022 at 8:49 AM, WolfPack51942 said:

hey so love this mod and forno's work but i was wanting to ask if anyone here knows of a mod like this for fallout 4? that is not abandoned the only one i could find has not been updated since 2015 and is know where near even 25% done.

I've answered these questions before, my dudes. Read up on what I wrote on the 1st page here in this thread if you want details, but the gist is an update will come at some point that will fix the limb screen; and I can't work on FO4 since I don't have it.