Forno & Fluffle Puss' Sexy Vault Girl Interface - Official Release -

You guys will be glad to hear Forno is still around and getting ready to start drawing again this summer, so we'll be seeing new stuff in due time. Keep being as patient as you've been so far and thou shalt receive.

Also...

On 7/1/2022 at 10:01 PM, WolfPack51942 said:

Thanks for the information Fluffly but i was asking it anyone knows of a mod that does it i did not mean it had to be made by you but again thanks for the information love the mod.

...Fluffy??

Almost forgot this week shameless plug. Red Lucy Pin-Up Replacer.

77351-1656900438-239166297.jpeg

77351-1656900445-1236701702.jpeg

Edited by Fluffle Puss
6 hours ago, papern00b451 said:

I'm using the sexy icons but my IFO4HUD mod keeps overwriting them and if I overwrite my hud, the icons will be there but the fo4hud is kind messed up as in meshed together with the vanilla. Is there's a patch or do I fix it manually?

I'll be able to release a patch in a few minutes for anyone using that mod. Stay tuned.

5 hours ago, The Terrible Basket said:

In the Modders Resources File i seen there is some Challenge and Unused Perk icons that are not in the current mod and i wanted to ask are the scrapped for newer ones or being added later on ?

They'll be available with the next update.

3 hours ago, decaluka said:

looking forward to the update as well, thanks for your work to you both

Thank you and everyone else for the acknowledgement and support.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 10:01 PM, IBAGadget said:

Only just started playing FNV on the computer a week ago, and I have to say:

This is the Pip-boy icon mod I wish was available in FO4

Truly awesome work. I love it.

Just came here to say this, but someone beat me to it. xD
Also; think it might be possible to use these in FO4 if you had a mod that makes the levelup/perk menu more like the one in FNV/FO3.
Just found one recently, so for anyone who has this idea as well, it's called "You Are SPECIAL".
Looks like it might just use the default imagery, so one could prolly just do some basic file swaps to get it working. :D

Edit/Update: Turns out the perk icons in FO4 are animated SWF files, not still images, so a simple fileswap wont work unfortunately. Oh well, was worth a shot.
Edit/Update2: Wait, no, had an idea. Might be able to convert the still images to SWF files. They wont move, but it might work without issue still.
Edit/Update3: Nvm, beyond my technological knowhow, and I do not own a copy of adobe cs to do it with.

Edited by IForgotAgain
7 hours ago, IForgotAgain said:

Just came here to say this, but someone beat me to it. xD
Also; think it might be possible to use these in FO4 if you had a mod that makes the levelup/perk menu more like the one in FNV/FO3.
Just found one recently, so for anyone who has this idea as well, it's called "You Are SPECIAL".
Looks like it might just use the default imagery, so one could prolly just do some basic file swaps to get it working. :D

I'm having trouble finding this mod - any chance you could provide a link? I'd like to check it out.

I think the contextual faces broke with the latest VUI+ update, which was extremely recent so I can understand if you still need time to patch.

Curiously enough the karma icons still work, but none of the others (save, quicksave, critical hit, cripples, etc), they still show as the default vault boy

On 7/22/2022 at 2:28 AM, Elick320 said:

I think the contextual faces broke with the latest VUI+ update, which was extremely recent so I can understand if you still need time to patch.

Curiously enough the karma icons still work, but none of the others (save, quicksave, critical hit, cripples, etc), they still show as the default vault boy

Huh, at first I thought Axonis had changed the icon path, and even bothered him about it; but I finally took some time to check it out and I didn't see it.

Make sure THIS mod is loaded after VUI+ and any other UI mod. In particular make sure  Data\textures\interface\interfaceshared0.dds is NOT being overwritten, that would mess up the faces.

Edited by Fluffle Puss
On 7/25/2022 at 2:03 PM, Fluffle Puss said:

Huh, at first I thought Axonis had changed the icon path, and even bothered him about it; but I finally took some time to check it out and I didn't see it.

Make sure THIS mod is loaded after VUI+ and any other UI mod. In particular make sure  Data\textures\interface\interfaceshared0.dds is NOT being overwritten, that would mess up the faces.

I can confirm that my install order and interfaceshared0.dds is exactly how you describe it, I'm still getting no faces to show up in anything aside from karma updates

install order.PNG

overwrite.PNG

Edited by Elick320
14 hours ago, Elick320 said:

I can confirm that my install order and interfaceshared0.dds is exactly how you describe it, I'm still getting no faces to show up in anything aside from karma updates

install order.PNG

overwrite.PNG

Oh, I'll take another look then. Maybe Axonis DID change the path after all in 9.07.