Forno & Fluffle Puss' Sexy Vault Girl Interface - Official Release -

10 hours ago, haha nothing special said:

Thank you, Everything works almost fine, I say almost because the body (not in the Pip-boy)  is somewhat mixed, limbs are not together with the body and the head has no face.

Can you please point me where should I change that?

That would happen if you haven't installed VUI+, you need to get it from ModDB, the link is in the file description here. In Vortex the file conflict should be resolved as FornoNFlufflePuss Interface loaded AFTER VUI+.

Thanks for the mod! I don't even have lewd mods in my load order (FNV is too old for that imo) but the art is so funny and absurd that I keep it around. One thing I have to point out though- when using The HUD Editor with this preset, the paper doll that shows up on your HUD to show crippled limbs becomes distorted. Is there any fix around that I'm not aware of? For now I just hid the crippled limb indicator on HUD Editor but it'd be cool if there was a proper fix. I suspect it has something to do with the paperdoll.xml file but I'm not entirely sure how to tinker with that. 

Below is a screenshot. The problematic doll is on the lower left hand side if you can't spot it.

ScreenShot2.jpeg

Edited by hirokizante
Clarification
7 hours ago, hirokizante said:

Thanks for the mod! I don't even have lewd mods in my load order (FNV is too old for that imo) but the art is so funny and absurd that I keep it around. One thing I have to point out though- when using The HUD Editor with this preset, the paper doll that shows up on your HUD to show crippled limbs becomes distorted. Is there any fix around that I'm not aware of? For now I just hid the crippled limb indicator on HUD Editor but it'd be cool if there was a proper fix. I suspect it has something to do with the paperdoll.xml file but I'm not entirely sure how to tinker with that. 

Below is a screenshot. The problematic doll is on the lower left hand side if you can't spot it.

ScreenShot2.jpeg

Are you using VUI+ on top of HUD editor? By the way it looks, it just needs a patch. I'll check it out when I have a moment and see whether it's something on my end or we have to ask Axonis to update VUI+

Edited by Fluffle Puss
14 hours ago, Fluffle Puss said:

Are you using VUI+ on top of HUD editor? By the way it looks, it just needs a patch. I'll check it out when I have a moment and see whether it's something on my end or we have to ask Axonis to update VUI+

Yep, I am. Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

4 hours ago, hirokizante said:

It's what I'm here for my dude. In that case I'll contact Axonis; he might be interested in patching his mod for everyone instead of me just making one for this in particular. Whether he's into it or not, you guys will get a patch soon.

On 8/27/2022 at 7:08 PM, hirokizante said:

Axonis (VUI+ author) was kind enough to contact and notify the HUD Editor's author about the need for updating and he's working on it. They're gonna let me know when it's done, and as soon as they do I'll nudge you guys here.

15 hours ago, sneederfeeder said:

It seems like not all the faces that appear in messages have been updated, for example when I cripple someone and the message appears in the top left it showed the vault boy

I'll need to include a esp plugin to fix that and the custom challenge icons, which I wanted to avoid, but whatever, I guess it's necessary. 0.4 will include all that.

• 1 month later...

Hi big fan of the mod and had a quick question; I use some mods that add a handful of other perks to the game and I was wondering if it was okay to use assets from this mod to alter the others to fit better? I don't intend to upload any of the edits I just thought I should ask for permission just in case.

5 minutes ago, wolffang719 said:

Hi big fan of the mod and had a quick question; I use some mods that add a handful of other perks to the game and I was wondering if it was okay to use assets from this mod to alter the others to fit better? I don't intend to upload any of the edits I just thought I should ask for permission just in case.

Go ahead. As long as it stays for your private use, we don't mind. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2022 at 6:08 PM, Fluffle Puss said:

Not for a good while, since I don't have it. I'll discuss giving permission to someone else to port it with Forno, but I wouldn't wait standing up.

either-way keep up the great work      idk what might have happened but on the epic games version of  fo3goty it breaks the status  into chunks it could be me just being big dumb tho 

image_2022-12-10_115202215.png

On 12/10/2022 at 10:51 AM, Spade Lonewolf said:

either-way keep up the great work      idk what might have happened but on the epic games version of  fo3goty it breaks the status  into chunks it could be me just being big dumb tho 

image_2022-12-10_115202215.png

That happens if you're not using VUI+. it needs 9.05 or later; there's a link in the description.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/7/2023 at 1:15 PM, Dan _ said:

I'm doing some quick edits for Fallout 4, so far it seems workable; Would I have a problem if when I finish I upload it to nexus and I give you credit?

Sorry man, Forno and I will release our own in time, so I'm not issuing permissions to anyone. I apologize for not making that clear in older comments, but it just wasn't the case back then. Nowadays we have new plans.

You can make and use your own in private of course, but if you want to publish, you'd need to convert Forno's raw psd format modder resources yourself without using mine here, and only IF we discuss it and grant you permission in his page here in LL.

Edited by Fluffle Puss
  • 2 months later...

Sorry I'm kind of new to all this and its my first time downloading this mod but I've encountered an issue with the display of the character for my status screen, everything is fine like my perks and all just this is mushed up. Not sure if its a mod conflict because I don't have any other pip boy icons mods on. Hope someone could helppp

20231130165919_1.jpg