Jump to content

Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm already on this problem, I was planning to also make a mode to replace some dark elf units, I think I could go down to around 15,000 polygons pretty much.

Posted
On 3/17/2024 at 12:33 AM, Sulivar said:

For now I have finished correcting the hands, made some different skin, porcelain and a version corrupted slannesh and their variant in wet effect. I redid the weapons and hair colors (red/white/black) I slightly retouched the body to refine the silhouette a little and correct the last unwanted deformations. So I still have to slightly retouch the armor since it no longer adapts to the body, sometimes the skin passes through the leather.

I'm going to add another skin and put it all together and I'll be done with this model, for the male body, it shouldn't pose a problem.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

morathi_slanneshskin2.thumb.png.536a6b1412e4c580da9269845a1263a3.pngmorathi_slanneshskin.thumb.png.a3fcdbb670d54569d0ffac1ebf6c87e5.pngMorathi_porcelain2.thumb.png.0b73efa86c8b9986a9fccc3c7f6a4efb.png

 

image.thumb.png.4c91da0a8f9137875e5cfb03a89241ba.png

image.thumb.png.bfc671001381adb70981611c11e07831.png

 

 

 

Edit

 

The mode is finished and available on the nexus, well, for now.

I also finished the man's body, the archive contains the original texture that I created without any other modification than this creation from blender as well as the packfile as well as this texture modified so that it is taken correctly in account by the games.


 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Thank you very much for your work !

Posted
7 hours ago, Sulivar said:

I'm already on this problem, I was planning to also make a mode to replace some dark elf units, I think I could go down to around 15,000 polygons pretty much.

Very good to hear that~

Posted
On 2/3/2024 at 6:42 PM, gooboo said:

Might have posted this mod somewhere in this thread earlier, but here's an updated version. Adding legendary lords for minor Dark Elf/High Elf factions, plus an Alarielle edit. Will do wood elves at some point in the future. There's one Dark Elf lord I haven't finished yet (Clar Karond). CA's coming out with an update later this month, so I probably won't release this this WIP until the update is out so I won't need to redo the mod when it releases. 

 

 

Maledicta (Blood Hall Coven)

Screenshot(261).thumb.jpg.25e70fc3802ef27fe22f2db66b935f3c.jpg

 

Thoshelre (Deadwood Sentinels)

Screenshot(264).thumb.jpg.868de712ec6eac08b51a9581c7dbb451.jpg

 

Caladrielle (Ghrond)

Screenshot(267).thumb.jpg.a7b4494feda7dcfb575c4e30ffc3c412.jpg

 

Shakkara (Karond Kar)

Screenshot(270).thumb.jpg.c159a9e53fe2fb2f6fc57358959387b7.jpg

 

Anarsis (Scourge of Khaine)

Screenshot(272).thumb.jpg.b7153de4e76524f843a65dc1aa1d120c.jpg

 

Lothiul (The Forgebound)

Screenshot(274).thumb.jpg.0e14d7b709f363d012ffd5a616f81e50.jpg

 

Nelosi (Ssildra Tor)

Screenshot(284).thumb.jpg.899c7bf014c22366cf3fd8392a5db1b8.jpg

 

Hagrene (Drackla Coven)

Screenshot(275).thumb.jpg.10c476e58f4e6ea06d85c235f878c77e.jpg

 

 

Elladan (Tor Elasor)

Screenshot(279).thumb.jpg.08caed34a39317c3de81623453ceb320.jpg

 

my version of Alarielle. Seemed like the kind of gal to go walk around "au naturel" to me. I also changed her pony to something smaller, because I never liked her large hairstyle. 

Screenshot(276).thumb.jpg.24ccf888227136401d443abb1eefcb3d.jpg

 

 

That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed the pics, more to come. 

 

Is there news about your mod?

Posted

Ah, I had forgotten there was a recent patch update. I just need to finish the model for the leader of Clar Karond, then I will release the first WIP version. Maybe I'll have it done in a few days. 

Posted

First test, Malika (Malekith)

For this model I started from scratch with the body and type Hu1D to be able to use the animations of Malekith, the model is therefore much larger, I was inspired by the drukhari of 40k, a lean and muscular body and more basic and ears. slightly longer.

I also created a lore friendly variant, namely the rake passage in the Asuryan flame.

I still have to finish the hair and tackle the big piece, the armor and for that too I'm going to take inspiration from 40k, see the model below.
For the weapon and shield I'm going for something consistent with the rest.


 

Spoiler

Malika01.thumb.png.9e1682e982ea764b6a23ddc20a04af38.png

Malika3.thumb.png.4f69cfcd8b44aa5d7252cbcc12c5ed59.png

Malika1.thumb.png.dbe56b7aa0afb49cd64d3674f0fbc9a4.png

Malika2.thumb.png.e684bd967d98dfca08fababce642c0c0.png

 

Malika3burn.thumb.png.8f7aa1613edbde7bb8f9a0faf67cedfc.pngMalika2burn.thumb.png.2a67afeea4f7bd0e4da4ae04206ce393.pngMalika1burn.thumb.png.b7c207eda8bb8b144212fcb82cb0cf2a.pngimages.thumb.jpg.ac066af1fbd9a7c24474f0a61e868cac.jpg

 

 

Posted
On 3/25/2024 at 10:20 PM, Sulivar said:

First test, Malika (Malekith)

For this model I started from scratch with the body and type Hu1D to be able to use the animations of Malekith, the model is therefore much larger, I was inspired by the drukhari of 40k, a lean and muscular body and more basic and ears. slightly longer.

I also created a lore friendly variant, namely the rake passage in the Asuryan flame.

I still have to finish the hair and tackle the big piece, the armor and for that too I'm going to take inspiration from 40k, see the model below.
For the weapon and shield I'm going for something consistent with the rest.


 

  Hide contents

Malika01.thumb.png.9e1682e982ea764b6a23ddc20a04af38.png

Malika3.thumb.png.4f69cfcd8b44aa5d7252cbcc12c5ed59.png

Malika1.thumb.png.dbe56b7aa0afb49cd64d3674f0fbc9a4.png

Malika2.thumb.png.e684bd967d98dfca08fababce642c0c0.png

 

Malika3burn.thumb.png.8f7aa1613edbde7bb8f9a0faf67cedfc.pngMalika2burn.thumb.png.2a67afeea4f7bd0e4da4ae04206ce393.pngMalika1burn.thumb.png.b7c207eda8bb8b144212fcb82cb0cf2a.pngimages.thumb.jpg.ac066af1fbd9a7c24474f0a61e868cac.jpg

 

 

Incredible waiting for the version with armor, perhaps the dark skin with the burns could look better with the lore, I understand that his entire body was burned.

 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Codiciaf110 said:

Incredible waiting for the version with armor, perhaps the dark skin with the burns could look better with the lore, I understand that his entire body was burned.

 

Thank you, for the armor it will wait a little longer, it is just a beta ++ version, since then, I have redesigned the silhouette, finer while correcting all the small unwanted deformations. For the skin, I'll do plenty, everyone can choose what they want.

Ah I finally corrected the hands definitively this time, no more deformation, on the other hand, the hands will no longer have animation for the fingers, that's where the problem came from since the frames are incomplete to fit. level there. In game nothing will be seen since by default, the fingers are always in the closed position on the weapon.

I'm also testing things, notably on rigging, doing it by hand takes me a lot of time and I've been trying to find a solution to automate this for quite some time. It takes me hours for a single body, solutions exist for Ue5 for example but it doesn't work here since the frames are too different.

 

I take note of the skin, I would make it darker.

Edited by Sulivar
Posted
On 3/25/2024 at 10:20 PM, Sulivar said:

First test, Malika (Malekith)

For this model I started from scratch with the body and type Hu1D to be able to use the animations of Malekith, the model is therefore much larger, I was inspired by the drukhari of 40k, a lean and muscular body and more basic and ears. slightly longer.

I also created a lore friendly variant, namely the rake passage in the Asuryan flame.

I still have to finish the hair and tackle the big piece, the armor and for that too I'm going to take inspiration from 40k, see the model below.
For the weapon and shield I'm going for something consistent with the rest.


 

  Hide contents

Malika01.thumb.png.9e1682e982ea764b6a23ddc20a04af38.png

Malika3.thumb.png.4f69cfcd8b44aa5d7252cbcc12c5ed59.png

Malika1.thumb.png.dbe56b7aa0afb49cd64d3674f0fbc9a4.png

Malika2.thumb.png.e684bd967d98dfca08fababce642c0c0.png

 

Malika3burn.thumb.png.8f7aa1613edbde7bb8f9a0faf67cedfc.pngMalika2burn.thumb.png.2a67afeea4f7bd0e4da4ae04206ce393.pngMalika1burn.thumb.png.b7c207eda8bb8b144212fcb82cb0cf2a.pngimages.thumb.jpg.ac066af1fbd9a7c24474f0a61e868cac.jpg

 

 

wow ! it looks super good ! great work !

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Sulivar said:

Thank you, for the armor it will wait a little longer, it is just a beta ++ version, since then, I have redesigned the silhouette, finer while correcting all the small unwanted deformations. For the skin, I'll do plenty, everyone can choose what they want.

Ah I finally corrected the hands definitively this time, no more deformation, on the other hand, the hands will no longer have animation for the fingers, that's where the problem came from since the frames are incomplete to fit. level there. In game nothing will be seen since by default, the fingers are always in the closed position on the weapon.

I'm also testing things, notably on rigging, doing it by hand takes me a lot of time and I've been trying to find a solution to automate this for quite some time. It takes me hours for a single body, solutions exist for Ue5 for example but it doesn't work here since the frames are too different.

 

I take note of the skin, I would make it darker.

Accurig is a good & fast software for rigging, idk the tww3 requirements though. Cascadeur is fast for simple animations, autoposes any limbs you don't choose to move.

And she looks pretty good, if a bit too buff xD

Edited by khartoh
Posted

Ah I only know the name, I'm going to test that, otherwise for war 3 I use game rigging tools, which was enough to link the mesh to rig but the result is really not great for war3 frames, so I'll spend more time to retouch everything than to do it all myself.

For Malika, I am almost finished, I am on the third correction of the body, hands and muscles in particular, I have also finalized the hair, the weapon, the shield and the armor.

For the armor it will be in two parts, this one will be the light armor, the heavy one which will resemble the miniature will arrive later and it can be equipped on top of the light one or independently. I would also make another sword and shield.

I still have to finalize the weight painting to eliminate the last nasty residual distortion present on certain animations and a final pass on the skins.

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

Posted
On 4/2/2024 at 6:44 PM, Taraanis said:

Working on updating my pikes of slaanesh with Sulivars Karla's body

20240402180934_1.jpg

20240402183707_1.jpg

OMG really nice 😉 

Posted
On 4/2/2024 at 6:44 PM, Taraanis said:

Working on updating my pikes of slaanesh with Sulivars Karla's body

20240402180934_1.jpg

20240402183707_1.jpg

Great idea, just to make them avaiable for Morathi or Malika

Posted
9 hours ago, JefKar said:

Great idea, just to make them avaiable for Morathi or Malika

It will be for morathi but I'm not sure about malika.

Posted
13 hours ago, Taraanis said:

It will be for morathi but I'm not sure about malika.

Ok Morathi will do :-), this unit of yours was great for me, first of all really sexy and second they were defending in formation like Greek Hoplites reminding me of old Total War games 🙂

Posted (edited)

I also finished on my side, but I don't remember how to change the voice to replace it with that of the dreadlords, I'm still a novice on RPFM, is it in data.pack or did they still change the file structure with the latest update ? A little help ?

 

"Edit"

 

I found, in the end, in part, they changed the structure of the data.pack file, now DB was separated and must be opened like the data file but it no longer works by changing the voices in voiceover 😮 I put that aside while waiting to find.

 

 

Edited by Sulivar
Posted

It's in the db.pack.
Under db and agent_subtypes_tables you can find the row for malekith. Column Audio Voiceover Actor Group should be the voices used on worldmap, I think. 
Under db and main_units_tables you can find the same column, and I believe that one is used in combat. 

 

Posted (edited)

Thanks, I made these changes but now I'm stuck in an infinite crash loop when I open the mode manager.

Has anyone managed to get out of this yet?

Give corrupted and rebuild impossible.
This update from hell lol

 

I ended up getting through it, for the voices, it worked for the battles but not for the campaign map, I tried all of them a bit without result.

image.png

Edited by Sulivar
Posted

Thank you for your response, I found another solution by testing voices, with Hellbron it works without problems for the campaign one, for the battles I chose the death hag one and the mode is available on nexus.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello,

I'm just passing through, I still have a little problem, I've started Hellebron (I've partially finished the body and I'm on the sculpt for the head) and I'm finalizing Malika's last update.

For Hellebron, I intended to make a new blood altar, (Hellebron's last mount), however I cannot modify the asset. I found it in asset editor but any modification is not visible in game.

So I deduce that there is another variantmesh.ini associated with the altar and Hellebron but I can't get my hands on it.

Does that mean anything to anyone? maybe I'm wrong ? a little message would be nice.

Ah yes, to thank for the help that was given to me, I would post a completely free body specially modeled to be adapted to troop model, (20 k poly max) of elf type therefore hu1b as I was asked .

Good evening.

Thank you for your response, I found another solution by testing voices, with Hellbron it works without problems for the campaign one, for the battles I chose the death hag one and the mode is available on nexus.

 

Posted

First tests Hellebron,

The mesh is relatively low poly, about 2 or 3 times more than an original model. (26k for the body)

For the body, I respected the morphology of the original model as for the textures, but I think I got a little too close to the original model. So I'm hesitant to add more muscle and slightly reshape the body or leave it thin like that.

Spoiler


image.thumb.png.2212361506536fa8a2f13d5f89a14cbd.png

 

image.thumb.png.5fa9a057f5b1a0133ea05be6c090e4ef.png

 

image.thumb.png.04db2130d7d313e312b09cfc426ceafa.png

 

Posted

I made changes to warmachines\engines\def_bloodcauldron\def_bloodcauldron_01.rigid_model_v2 and it had effect in custom battles for hellebron and death hag cauldrons. 
I've attached a pak file that makes her cauldron look for a mesh at warmachines\engines\def_bloodcauldron\def_bloodcauldron_02.rigid_model_v2 if you don't want it to change for all hags. 
There might be a different cauldron for campaign. I haven't tested outside custom battle

!Hellebron_new_cauldron.pack

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...