Jump to content

Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3


Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, Chatmat said:

Lizard mod.

 

I personally haven't the slightest interest in sexy lizards, but it's great work you're doing!

Posted

Does anyone have a list of Steam mods that use Soboro models? I really like his characters, and I’d love to see them and play as them in the game. I’m specifically asking for the Steam version, since I’m currently only playing via the cloud. 

 

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/8/2023 at 9:44 PM, Sulivar said:

So, finally finished.

I had to redo the animations of the horse several times, I corrected all the small bugs with the armor or the parts of the body crossed the metal and I redid the shoulder pads.

For the sword I chose something simple but pretty, hope you like it.

(there are two modes, one with retouched armor and another without armor) mdp sulivar.

image.thumb.png.1e591f63222015dcf328713bec6d62b0.png

 

 

Repanse.part01.rar 50 MB · 443 downloads Repanse.part02.rar 50 MB · 431 downloads Repanse.part03.rar 50 MB · 394 downloads Repanse.part04.rar 50 MB · 381 downloads Repanse.part05.rar 50 MB · 383 downloads Repanse.part06.rar 50 MB · 363 downloads Repanse.part07.rar 17.41 MB · 334 downloads

 

On 5/8/2023 at 9:44 PM, Sulivar said:

So, finally finished.

I had to redo the animations of the horse several times, I corrected all the small bugs with the armor or the parts of the body crossed the metal and I redid the shoulder pads.

For the sword I chose something simple but pretty, hope you like it.

(there are two modes, one with retouched armor and another without armor) mdp sulivar.

image.thumb.png.1e591f63222015dcf328713bec6d62b0.png

 

 

Repanse.part01.rar 50 MB · 443 downloads Repanse.part02.rar 50 MB · 431 downloads Repanse.part03.rar 50 MB · 394 downloads Repanse.part04.rar 50 MB · 381 downloads Repanse.part05.rar 50 MB · 383 downloads Repanse.part06.rar 50 MB · 363 downloads Repanse.part07.rar 17.41 MB · 334 downloads

 

Posted
On 6/22/2026 at 9:53 AM, ProvenRetard12734 said:

redid most of the banners I did before and some Warhammer 3 banners. now only one download since I realized I can just make a page, i am dumb lol

 

Thank you for another gem! Experimenting with toon style now?

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 23/12/2025 at 05:38, Topgun689 said:

Bạn thật may mắn, đội quân Goblin đã lỗi thời lắm rồi, nhưng tôi vừa đăng phiên bản cập nhật của mình lên đây. 

 

I apologize for bothering you, but it seems the version you uploaded has been deleted. Could you please re-upload it or send the file here?

Posted
5 hours ago, anhtuan22092003 said:

I apologize for bothering you, but it seems the version you uploaded has been deleted. Could you please re-upload it or send the file here?

it was moved to the warhammer 3 club so it could be found easier for new users, sorry for the inconvenience, here's the new page

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
15 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

Slaanesh Expedition new on Steam looks like it might be fun.

i got pranked lmao I thought there was a content update to hero swap harem from your edit. I guess in a way tho it kinda did get one XD

Posted

기존 모드에서 축복자 페이의 하체 부분에 크랙이 발생하는 문제가 굉장히 거슬려서

 

 

 

 

viewimage.php?id=39a9c727f7&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73de782fa1bd6253180d7c2ae01f81a731996377260817c658cadb445a490524fb1f3fc2c1904307e7361022b9ff800e4377fabd845ac425656

 

 

viewimage.php?id=39a9c727f7&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73de782fa1bd6253180d7c2ae01f81a731996377260817c658cadb445a490524fb19e922d130e367308cf922dd399dbf396475268928ffd0a012b

 

 

 

 

 

이렇게 깨끗하게 수정하였음.

 

 

viewimage.php?id=39a9c727f7&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73de782fa1bd6253180d7c2ae01f81a731996377260817c658cadb445a490524fb1f3ff29190b35780481f14538047a9b8bb97f3369ef400cb6

 

viewimage.php?id=39a9c727f7&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73de782fa1bd6253180d7c2ae01f81a731996377260817c658cadb445a490524fb1f3fc28170e327967c3ab16a9ce1edbaa1ba5d3b2753ccb18

 

viewimage.php?id=39a9c727f7&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73de782fa1bd6253180d7c2ae01f81a731996377260817c658cadb445a490524fb1f3fe2b180a337b7b169b76474466fa3317bf043eff79140e

 

 

 

 

 

 

잘 쓰삼. 난 개인적으로 이 리스킨이 제일 퀄리티가 높다고 생각함.

 

viewimage.php?id=39a9c727f7&no=24b0d769e1d32ca73de782fa1bd6253180d7c2ae01f81a731996377260817c658cadb445a490524fb1f3ff2b12053272b744f1aa17ab80cb090d046f4b6955fde1

 

링크 : https://www.filemail.com/d/coymkkwsduyyixz

 

 

창작마당에 올리면 무조건 짤리고 지랄나서 위 링크로 공유하겠음.

 

기간은 일주일이고 미리미리 백업해두삼.

 

 

난 그러면 페이랑 떡치러 가겠음.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...