JefKar Posted October 19, 2023 Posted October 19, 2023 12 hours ago, endoTotalWar said: Big tiddy Empire Very nice indeed, is it ready ? Where can we find it? 2
Sulivar Posted October 19, 2023 Posted October 19, 2023 (edited) Good evening, Here is a first version, the main file there are two modes, the main part (Beta) and the statistical part (stat) if you use radious or any other mode of the same kind, only install the Beta mode otherwise both. Still some distortions to correct, I will do that in the updates file. Ah yes, I received several messages asking me to use the resources of my previous modes, I always accept, but this time I took more time and care so that the great visual quality is this which differentiates my creations from other creators otherwise what's the point of going to all that trouble if it's to find what I've done everywhere so from now on it's a no for this mode as well as those that will follow, especially that I want to monetize my creations. That being said, I open all my previous modes, you can take what you want and include it in your modes without permission as long as it is cited. I hope you would understand. Â Among the last modifications before publication I only made optimizations, such as reducing the number of poly on certain parts, etc... so from now on it should work without problems. Â Kariabeta.rar Edited October 19, 2023 by Sulivar 4
Sulivar Posted October 21, 2023 Posted October 21, 2023 First update, I redid the head, the feet, the swords and corrected the deformations, there is still the feet but that will be for next time.Karia_1.0.rar  8
Codiciaf110 Posted November 1, 2023 Posted November 1, 2023 Have you thought about darkening the lilac stripes? or directly black, I tried it and it's a bit strange.Â
zeta0080 Posted November 9, 2023 Posted November 9, 2023 Want some Valkyries? https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer3/mods/161 8
Sulivar Posted November 18, 2023 Posted November 18, 2023 (edited) Â I've been quite busy lately with work but I have a bit of time, I'm thinking of finishing the armor soon but it's a bit long because unlike the previous ones I haven't used any procedural generation, just science, I have finished the static parts with UVs and textures, I am going to do the animated parts, I am still hesitating between fabric or chains. There will also be three versions, one for nexus and two others for LL with a little inspiration from beastman mode, one of them will be a futa version, I will take a small step towards the dark side of the force. For the next mode, I'm still hesitating between dark elf witches or staying on slanesh and playing lords. Edited November 18, 2023 by Sulivar 6
DAVVIAN Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 On 10/5/2023 at 11:47 AM, zeta0080 said: Sexy Ronins~ new mod you're working on?
NotWhoYouThinkIAmLmao Posted November 21, 2023 Posted November 21, 2023 I imagine it is a possibility, but has anyone fooled around with idle animation for Steeds of Slaanesh? I've been dying to see an idle animation where the rider is dehorsed and doggied. 2
zeta0080 Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 On 11/21/2023 at 1:43 AM, DAVVIAN said: new mod you're working on? I have been finished. Now, it is published on my Patreon Channel. Â
zeta0080 Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 Big update on Nexus, now most human girls should have unique faces instead of elf cosplay. https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer3/mods/22 4
ASDASDASD_Smasher Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 23 minutes ago, zeta0080 said: Â Â Zeta, do you have any interest making models that are not fully nude but skimpy? I personally love your Khalida because ther is a skimpy version available and therefore it's much easier for me to include in my headcanon. Full nude models just break my immersion unless there is some good background explanation. 1
Sulivar Posted December 3, 2023 Posted December 3, 2023 I was pretty busy with no other projects but I finished the armor which caused me some problems for the animated parties for the futa version I am on the textures, I would release everything at the same time. Â
Guest Posted December 3, 2023 Posted December 3, 2023 On 11/25/2023 at 8:46 AM, ASDASDASD_Smasher said: Zeta, do you have any interest making models that are not fully nude but skimpy? I personally love your Khalida because ther is a skimpy version available and therefore it's much easier for me to include in my headcanon. Full nude models just break my immersion unless there is some good background explanation. There are a few reskins that are not fully nude. Check the discord or the community hub here.Â
Sulivar Posted December 3, 2023 Posted December 3, 2023 In a more finished version, two more, modify the armor to adapt it to this model then a slightly hardcore version with the armor, the shlong and a "high elf trophy" and I would be done with this model. 2
Sulivar Posted December 5, 2023 Posted December 5, 2023 Could someone help me a little on RPFM for my next model? I'm a big noob on RPFM, my thing is modeling and I'm looking to do this, replace skarbrand's voice with Valkia's voice? I just need to know where it is in the files and if possible how to replace it?
Kargrin Posted December 5, 2023 Posted December 5, 2023 You can either replace the reference in *_units_tables but idk if it will work with legendary lords You can also replace the sounds directly with imported .wems
Sulivar Posted December 6, 2023 Posted December 6, 2023 (edited) Thank you, for the next model I now know what I am going to do, it will be a mod similar to this one for skarbrand with the voices of valkia, the animations of the blood drinker and a model of my design like habit. For Nkaria, there are two new versions available on the nexus, one with the reworked and naked body and another with the armor. For the futa model, I would post two additional versions, the same, naked and with the armor adapt those evening or tomorrow when I would be satisfied with the movement of the "material", then I would do the other two but it will take more time since I have to adapt new models for trophets but not too much either, I already have what I need, I have already made HD versions of archmages for future creations. Edited December 6, 2023 by Sulivar
Corvaen Posted December 7, 2023 Posted December 7, 2023 Seems like Endo's Goblin Hordes mod got nuked?
jays86078 Posted December 7, 2023 Posted December 7, 2023 10 hours ago, Corvaen said: Seems like Endo's Goblin Hordes mod got nuked? No~~~ it was one of reasons I am still playing warhammer 3 now
i4uKoU Posted December 8, 2023 Posted December 8, 2023 On 12/7/2023 at 8:47 AM, Corvaen said: Seems like Endo's Goblin Hordes mod got nuked? Damn, really? And just when I was thinking about re-downloading the game....
jays86078 Posted December 9, 2023 Posted December 9, 2023 19 hours ago, i4uKoU said: Damn, really? And just when I was thinking about re-downloading the game.... Well I have backup but I dont think I can post it without permission. Anyway did Endo's Goblin get nuked because there were too many pics from pixiv without permission to use them?
Thegodsdemise Posted December 10, 2023 Posted December 10, 2023 Damn looks like all of Endo's mods got nuked. Any way to share? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now