Jump to content

Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3


Recommended Posts

Posted
18 hours ago, Nam An said:

any nude mods that not change male lords/units to female ? i need mod only change girls already in game

My Dark Elf Debaucheries mod only mods the female units/characters for the dark elves, doesn't modify the male ones. 

Posted

Well, it took me longer than expected, I redid the texture (again) for the armor and I redid the hammers taking example from the original and the hair, there will be two versions at the beginning, one with and without a cape.

Just a few more things to sort out and I'll be done with this one.

 

Spoiler


image.thumb.png.cfdd87844d6d74c36fac4043983bd59f.pngKarla06.thumb.png.0d9e2ed3f64dc4f34da7b35292fd6fd6.png

 

karla03.thumb.png.19755c2610fb09fac6ae9ef33ed42570.pngKarla02.thumb.png.72931ff5cbbf47a50bb3814ecc99e44a.png

 

Posted
On 2/11/2024 at 5:29 AM, gooboo said:

My Dark Elf Debaucheries mod only mods the female units/characters for the dark elves, doesn't modify the male ones. 

thank , but do your mod only dark elf ? can you do high/wood elf , slaanesh vampire ?

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Nam An said:

thank , but do your mod only dark elf ? can you do high/wood elf , slaanesh vampire ?

 

you should go on the nexus, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Posted
19 hours ago, Irikaylce said:

Thank you very much.

May I ask you if there a way to fix the texture on the gor?

I just see axes and pants jumping on elves. But the animations are here.

I just checked, yes it's fixeable but it'll take some time. I'll try to fix it this we

Posted

  

 

Morathibody with a complete skin shader mixed with the textures and converted to be read correctly by the game, I didn't think it was possible but yes.

For the animations I invested in an addon for blender (voxel heat diffuse skining for the experts) mainly used for export to Unreal Engine 5 but with the right parameters it also works for this game.

This allows you to have a better result than the original models and to erase all unwanted deformations.

I also increased the overall quality of the body so more polygon since so far, no performance problems on my modes.

 

 

 

Posted

If you can wait a few days after I post my mode before including it in your files with a little note about the origin of the asset, that's no problem for me, likewise, I don't want to see my creations on steam.

The body is not yet finished, I have to rework the skin shader, the relief effects on the skin and also find a method to make convincing hair.

Posted

Wow, I struggled a lot but I finally found a solution to create nice hair, I started with a particle system and renderings to make my normals and an alpha in very high resolution then combined it all with nodes then a back and finally create an alpha from the diffuse.

For the mesh I combined the style of the curves with that of the planes with the alpha.

I also added movements for the quilts using some of the cape animations.

I have to adjust the influence to prevent it from passing through the arms and it should be good for that.

For the body I slightly re-drew the face so that it was a little thinner and slightly increased the quality for a better in-game rendering.

I almost finished the armor using the original model as a model but of much better quality.

The armor model is not final, I still have to make a remesh to reduce the number of poly while keeping maximum quality or reduce the number of elements and also the textures.

Spoiler


work2.thumb.png.b84c6bd0a9b76b7a79cdf96dce2d753f.pngwork1.thumb.png.ceb8424a4ce7406c7f282ab7d04c78c7.pngMorathi5.thumb.png.94cfd1698df0c00b372bad04d98a5e01.pngMorathi4.thumb.png.ef26403bcf045b7a62a12f5cc83e7a17.pngMorathi3.thumb.png.895d5cb558f585299f2142aea00ca138.pngMorathi2.thumb.png.2cce4939ba5419e6f547c9331b4c22b8.png

Morathi1.thumb.png.687c2b8f8633cf0c38c4681ac38ac55c.png

 

 

 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Sulivar said:

Wow, I struggled a lot but I finally found a solution to create nice hair, I started with a particle system and renderings to make my normals and an alpha in very high resolution then combined it all with nodes then a back and finally create an alpha from the diffuse.

For the mesh I combined the style of the curves with that of the planes with the alpha.

I also added movements for the quilts using some of the cape animations.

I have to adjust the influence to prevent it from passing through the arms and it should be good for that.

For the body I slightly re-drew the face so that it was a little thinner and slightly increased the quality for a better in-game rendering.

I almost finished the armor using the original model as a model but of much better quality.

The armor model is not final, I still have to make a remesh to reduce the number of poly while keeping maximum quality or reduce the number of elements and also the textures.

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

work2.thumb.png.b84c6bd0a9b76b7a79cdf96dce2d753f.pngwork1.thumb.png.ceb8424a4ce7406c7f282ab7d04c78c7.pngMorathi5.thumb.png.94cfd1698df0c00b372bad04d98a5e01.pngMorathi4.thumb.png.ef26403bcf045b7a62a12f5cc83e7a17.pngMorathi3.thumb.png.895d5cb558f585299f2142aea00ca138.pngMorathi2.thumb.png.2cce4939ba5419e6f547c9331b4c22b8.png

 

Morathi1.thumb.png.687c2b8f8633cf0c38c4681ac38ac55c.png

 

 

 


Amazing! I'm eager for a download whenever you have it, there aren't good morathi reskins that I've seen. Passing's doesnt change enough imo.

Edited by khartoh
Posted

Thank you, but I'm not doing a reskin, it's a new model, the only resources that are concerned with the frame and the animations linked to it.

I don't understand, what should be longer?

Posted
11 hours ago, Sulivar said:

Thank you, but I'm not doing a reskin, it's a new model, the only resources that are concerned with the frame and the animations linked to it.

I don't understand, what should be longer?

Great, a new model was needed! Looks far better imo

Posted
On 2/25/2024 at 4:50 PM, Sulivar said:

Wow, I struggled a lot but I finally found a solution to create nice hair, I started with a particle system and renderings to make my normals and an alpha in very high resolution then combined it all with nodes then a back and finally create an alpha from the diffuse.

For the mesh I combined the style of the curves with that of the planes with the alpha.

I also added movements for the quilts using some of the cape animations.

I have to adjust the influence to prevent it from passing through the arms and it should be good for that.

For the body I slightly re-drew the face so that it was a little thinner and slightly increased the quality for a better in-game rendering.

I almost finished the armor using the original model as a model but of much better quality.

The armor model is not final, I still have to make a remesh to reduce the number of poly while keeping maximum quality or reduce the number of elements and also the textures.

  Hide contents

 

 

work2.thumb.png.b84c6bd0a9b76b7a79cdf96dce2d753f.pngwork1.thumb.png.ceb8424a4ce7406c7f282ab7d04c78c7.pngMorathi5.thumb.png.94cfd1698df0c00b372bad04d98a5e01.pngMorathi4.thumb.png.ef26403bcf045b7a62a12f5cc83e7a17.pngMorathi3.thumb.png.895d5cb558f585299f2142aea00ca138.pngMorathi2.thumb.png.2cce4939ba5419e6f547c9331b4c22b8.png

 

Morathi1.thumb.png.687c2b8f8633cf0c38c4681ac38ac55c.png

 

 

 

She feels like evil Shadowheart ~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...