Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

11 hours ago, Sulivar said:

Thank you, but I'm not doing a reskin, it's a new model, the only resources that are concerned with the frame and the animations linked to it.

I don't understand, what should be longer?

Great, a new model was needed! Looks far better imo

On 2/25/2024 at 4:50 PM, Sulivar said:

Wow, I struggled a lot but I finally found a solution to create nice hair, I started with a particle system and renderings to make my normals and an alpha in very high resolution then combined it all with nodes then a back and finally create an alpha from the diffuse.

For the mesh I combined the style of the curves with that of the planes with the alpha.

I also added movements for the quilts using some of the cape animations.

I have to adjust the influence to prevent it from passing through the arms and it should be good for that.

For the body I slightly re-drew the face so that it was a little thinner and slightly increased the quality for a better in-game rendering.

I almost finished the armor using the original model as a model but of much better quality.

The armor model is not final, I still have to make a remesh to reduce the number of poly while keeping maximum quality or reduce the number of elements and also the textures.

Hide contents

work2.thumb.png.b84c6bd0a9b76b7a79cdf96dce2d753f.pngwork1.thumb.png.ceb8424a4ce7406c7f282ab7d04c78c7.pngMorathi5.thumb.png.94cfd1698df0c00b372bad04d98a5e01.pngMorathi4.thumb.png.ef26403bcf045b7a62a12f5cc83e7a17.pngMorathi3.thumb.png.895d5cb558f585299f2142aea00ca138.pngMorathi2.thumb.png.2cce4939ba5419e6f547c9331b4c22b8.png

Morathi1.thumb.png.687c2b8f8633cf0c38c4681ac38ac55c.png

She feels like evil Shadowheart ~

Sorry for the delay, I was busy with other things and for this model I'm experimenting and sometimes even often it doesn't work as I would like. And I also started the next model for variety. it will be Malika, still among the dark elves, for this one I am going from scratch to make a body with a very different topology. This body and an improvement of Karla's body as well as a remodeling which itself was made from Alarielle.

For the body I lengthened the hair and redid the hands and retouched the rigging to eliminate some unwanted deformation.

For the hair, in fact I took inspiration from shadowheart :), for the armor it was more complex than expected and it had to change quite a bit.

I still have some elements to redo, the lower part of the armor which is badly deformed and the shoulders as well as a weapon, I will go with a mixture of a two-handed scythe and a wizard's staff and redo the rigging of the snakes so that they follow the movements of the arms and legs.

But I will do it later since for each change I also have to do the baking, (it involves converting the textures from blender so that it is read correctly by the game.) I will just make the weapon and remove the shoulders and the belt and make some variation, with or without armor and in different versions as well as the weapon then the model and already more than correct.

I will complete and correct the armor over the course of updates.

Spoiler

Morathi8.thumb.png.d0552a65ca75e10c14e1298736b0dafa.pngMorathi7.thumb.png.09b1551f6a6221296f621187ef554c76.pngMorathi6.thumb.png.6f9cb449a9869e74c2445964d349ad2e.png

With the defective elements removed it should look like this for the first version.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.77cb057419c4ea71231fedea2ad5086e.png

Edited by Sulivar
3 hours ago, Sulivar said:

Great mod, I didn't think it would look as good on an infence model, for my part I also finished, there are three variants of armor and two types of weapon, the body still needs to be refined since the latest screens.

For the hands I found a solution but a little late and it will take implementation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer3/mods/186/

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.e41b0c04ceecba292a84b3a58642faff.png

image.thumb.png.e8fedec51b0d805bc033977a1a1c1c52.png

This looks amazing, but I can't find the hair and weapon files on Nexus and she has no hair or weapon using the body and armour files on there. Do those files still need to be uploaded, or am I just being confused?

On 2/22/2024 at 3:05 AM, zeta0080 said:

Some new update will be on Nexus very soon~

nk.png

nk2.png

sk3.png

sk4.png

sk5.png

phoe2.png

phoe3.png

Dayum bro nice mod. Any chance to get a version where the daemonettes have both claws and not one hand and a claw? (I would donate for it)

Also one of the keeper of secrets variant has a slight clipping issue at the underboob region.

Keep up the good workd

On 3/7/2024 at 11:46 PM, Sulivar said:

Great mod, I didn't think it would look as good on an infence model, for my part I also finished, there are three variants of armor and two types of weapon, the body still needs to be refined since the latest screens.

For the hands I found a solution but a little late and it will take implementation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer3/mods/186/

Hi will you please update the mod, there is no weapon and hair unfortunatelly

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.e41b0c04ceecba292a84b3a58642faff.png

image.thumb.png.e8fedec51b0d805bc033977a1a1c1c52.png

I added the missing files, sorry I didn't think to check my mode before going on the move, it must be good now, I did this in anticipation of the next update of the body to avoid recompiling all elements and also to add armor and weapons without modifying the main file.

The other method would have been to make dozens of versions of the same file, I want everyone to be able to modify their model as they wish since I will also add hair and skin colors.

That said, I'm not sure I made the right decision, sorry for the embarrassment.

18 hours ago, Tyralion11 said:

Hello!

Am I correct that there are currently no nude male mods for TW III?

I'd like to make one but I lack the skill to import bodies into the game engine.. maybe sulivar?

I will soon finish the update for Morathi with a much more workable weapon and as for the guiding hand, the one that holds the weapon, I have a hard time getting it to be taken into account correctly by the game but it works, the guiding hand will remain correctly closed on the weapon without deformation other than the grip.

I also made a much more workable weapon of the same level as Karla's hammer but with a nicer texture, all that remains is to convert the textures.

For the male body it's not in my project but I can try to make a nice model if the motivation is there and there, if I do it I will leave the body as a resource in a packfile I will leave it to whoever wants to do it what he wants with just on condition of having my tag for the asset.

It remains to know what you want, elf or human and which faction in order to have a little material to make something coherent.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7171c9c895d7f8f52853e6e8529a5109.png

image.thumb.png.9dec3cc8128a5d20e74d7d95cdff1157.png

On 3/9/2024 at 2:56 PM, Tyralion11 said:

Hello!

Am I correct that there are currently no nude male mods for TW III?

Off the top of my head I can only think of the horsecock skarbrand, and the beastmen mod. Everything else has been woman, or futa focused.

20 minutes ago, Doom.lord16 said:

i remember seeing an author make basic beastmen battle animations to replace the kill ones for female units.
But i can't for the life of me find that page, nor anything like it lol.

Anyone know?

Look for one of my post on page 51, download the updated version.

16 hours ago, Sulivar said:

I will soon finish the update for Morathi with a much more workable weapon and as for the guiding hand, the one that holds the weapon, I have a hard time getting it to be taken into account correctly by the game but it works, the guiding hand will remain correctly closed on the weapon without deformation other than the grip.

I also made a much more workable weapon of the same level as Karla's hammer but with a nicer texture, all that remains is to convert the textures.

For the male body it's not in my project but I can try to make a nice model if the motivation is there and there, if I do it I will leave the body as a resource in a packfile I will leave it to whoever wants to do it what he wants with just on condition of having my tag for the asset.

It remains to know what you want, elf or human and which faction in order to have a little material to make something coherent.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.7171c9c895d7f8f52853e6e8529a5109.png

image.thumb.png.9dec3cc8128a5d20e74d7d95cdff1157.png

Thank you ! it would be nice if you could do a human (erect and flacid version if you can).

That shouldn't be a problem, I'm thinking of doing that after finishing Morathi and the next mode that I've already started, "Malika" which replaced Malekit which should be very different. For everything I have done so far I have started from a Genesis 9 or 8 base from Daz Studio and for the skinbuilder textures I have imported and modeled in Blender before linking the body to the designated armature.

For Morathi I will make four variations for the skin, add some weapon and some color for the hair.

Just to know, for the human body, do you want me to start with a basic human body? "Hu1" or something very muscular like Conan with Norse proportions?

It's not urgent but I need to know since the frame is different just to start preparing my stuff.

On 3/11/2024 at 7:03 PM, Sulivar said:

That shouldn't be a problem, I'm thinking of doing that after finishing Morathi and the next mode that I've already started, "Malika" which replaced Malekit which should be very different. For everything I have done so far I have started from a Genesis 9 or 8 base from Daz Studio and for the skinbuilder textures I have imported and modeled in Blender before linking the body to the designated armature.

For Morathi I will make four variations for the skin, add some weapon and some color for the hair.

Just to know, for the human body, do you want me to start with a basic human body? "Hu1" or something very muscular like Conan with Norse proportions?

It's not urgent but I need to know since the frame is different just to start preparing my stuff.

For my taste a basic human body would be fantastic:-)

On 3/12/2024 at 3:06 AM, Taraanis said:

did the author remove their page? I remember they had showcase gifs (and apparently you touched up the gors?)
Do you have those or nah?

On 3/11/2024 at 7:03 PM, Sulivar said:

Hu1 but muscular would be nice :)

On 3/12/2024 at 12:06 AM, Taraanis said:

hello,thanks for this mod. and i want ask: Under what circumstances does this thing trigger? fight with who?

My english is not very good. please direct! thanks!  :)

8 hours ago, peng0999 said:

hello,thanks for this mod. and i want ask: Under what circumstances does this thing trigger? fight with who?

My english is not very good. please direct! thanks!  :)

oh right :)

I think it is gor/ungor/bertigor against female elves/dark elves (anything that uses the hu1b skeleton)

you can use this mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2798690094&searchtext=more+anim for animations to happen more often.