Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

19 hours ago, i4uKoU said:

Damn, really? And just when I was thinking about re-downloading the game....

Well I have backup but I dont think I can post it without permission.

Anyway did Endo's Goblin get nuked because there were too many pics from pixiv without permission to use them?

I have almost finished the last version unlike the previous human type bodies I spent a little more time on this one in particular to find the right balance in terms of quality/performance, this model is relatively low poly, 26k, I also managed to make a rather successful bake of the normal map to add detail to the skin from blender. I used the simple back addon.

But it remains frustrating to see the quality in comparison to the original model, besides it has almost nothing to do except the morph, since I had to do a complete retopo, I hope that CA will release a new engine of game one day which will not be a reissue of this one.

All that remains is to hang it between Karia's legs and modify the armor accordingly and give it some movement with weight paint then I will post all the versions.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0d66b8630714fb5ac0a8bb64b144243e.png

image.thumb.png.ab92f1cc5991978e460945c1fe34d904.png

image.thumb.png.587aea15029b02f864abbcc11b5e95c2.png

image.thumb.png.bc989e9f86b975ec52980ed50c482901.png

On 12/13/2023 at 4:46 PM, xav987654 said:

bugvampries.thumb.png.daa32832545e39dc2e1b972509b7aebc.png

bugvampries2.png.3bf8b7fe5403ebcc21b88a6297e02f1a.pngbugvampries3.thumb.png.98a5fc52fc96acaad033d8be50bff052.png

Hey, Zetas mods seem bugged for radious. Is anyone able to work on a patch for Radious (and SFO).

The meshes are completely borked, apparently it could be an animation bug.

image.png

Any mod effect states also effect model. So you either made patch for redious or just chooese one of them.

On 12/15/2023 at 8:43 AM, kuzimag1127 said:

appreciate the goblin mod reupload, is there no way to recruit the units in campaign? not seeing anything. 

You need finish a quest about get 500 captives before you can recruit goblin units. You should get quest after 2 or 3 rounds.
The Slave building can only build in Human or elves terriotry.
Btw this mod is better for Grom because his territory is in Bretonnia.

Edited by jays86078
On 12/16/2023 at 1:00 PM, jays86078 said:

You need finish a quest about get 500 captives before you can recruit goblin units. You should get quest after 2 or 3 rounds.
The Slave building can only build in Human or elves terriotry.
Btw this mod is better for Grom because his territory is in Bretonnia.

Could you define a few rounds? Because on the reupload, I've gotten to turn 40 with Grom, and never seen a quest.

On 12/18/2023 at 11:08 PM, FuckerShade said:

Could you define a few rounds? Because on the reupload, I've gotten to turn 40 with Grom, and never seen a quest.

There should be a dilemma pop up at round 2. The dilemma told you that you saw a goblin caputre a human scount. Choose follow them and you will get captive quest.

If you  use Mixu's Unlocker. You either diable it or make a patch. However Mixu's unlocker should only effect building not diemma.

Maybe Try start a new game?

Edited by jays86078

I finished the textures and the anims, it wasn't easy, the bodies are of similar size but very different morphology, I wanted to keep a feminine aspect while retaining the vfx, bodies, liminous eyes and flame etc...

For the textures, only procedural done in blender as I did for Karia's horns, I can now make baking that adapts well to the game engine. I also changed the voice and the animations, she will fly, I still have to change these animations for the blood drinker, make a big ax and some cool armor.

Spoiler

On 12/23/2023 at 5:52 PM, Sulivar said:

I finished a first version, everything works well, but I can't find in RPFM the place to change the animation set in campaign mode, does anyone know where that can be found? There is no Skarbrand variantmesh definition for campaign mode.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f39f2507d777cc8787dc7e00bf3c6610.png

If you mean the animation and sound for the campaign, here it is:

1.png

Thank you very much, it's exactly what I needed, however for the animation of the companion mode I don't find what is normal since there is no bloodthister lord in campaign mode with a two-handed ax hand, so I tinkered with something with the lord, the one armed with a foué and a two-handed axe. It's not clean but it works, I'll probably touch it up when I have more experience with RPFM.

Don't hesitate to help yourself from my packs if you need anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I was not satisfied so I redid a model and textures with the condition of only using Blender procedural with back, in a day or two I think, time to do a retopo, then linked my new model to the animation.image.thumb.png.23540cbd1cbfb7413e386cec253339f0.pngimage.thumb.png.241bfb98d9bb26740ec35f3eb6424885.png

7 hours ago, Sulivar said:

I was not satisfied so I redid a model and textures with the condition of only using Blender procedural with back, in a day or two I think, time to do a retopo, then linked my new model to the animation.image.thumb.png.23540cbd1cbfb7413e386cec253339f0.png

Those tities are ugly my friend T_T

I understand she's supposed to look demonic and stuff, but imo it would be better if you was trying to make your female demon lord more a sexy than "hideous" ?

But maybe that's just me.

I just finished the rework just now and I came to the same conclusion, I redid the textures of the body while keeping a little bit of the concept of the game, the flames and the heat and all that. And for the asset, I re-refined the facial and body features. Did you have another specific idea in mind?

Skar1.thumb.png.3f244abb9c846c276e918ee12f430fda.pngskadra05.thumb.png.47b836ee797aadd1f29bd023ed2cfcd4.pngskadra04.thumb.png.21180e36f1dd0b5a7f0d2fea3bcc6b6d.png

Edited by Sulivar