Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

Hello,

I'm just passing through, I still have a little problem, I've started Hellebron (I've partially finished the body and I'm on the sculpt for the head) and I'm finalizing Malika's last update.

For Hellebron, I intended to make a new blood altar, (Hellebron's last mount), however I cannot modify the asset. I found it in asset editor but any modification is not visible in game.

So I deduce that there is another variantmesh.ini associated with the altar and Hellebron but I can't get my hands on it.

Does that mean anything to anyone? maybe I'm wrong ? a little message would be nice.

Ah yes, to thank for the help that was given to me, I would post a completely free body specially modeled to be adapted to troop model, (20 k poly max) of elf type therefore hu1b as I was asked .

Good evening.

Thank you for your response, I found another solution by testing voices, with Hellbron it works without problems for the campaign one, for the battles I chose the death hag one and the mode is available on nexus.

First tests Hellebron,

The mesh is relatively low poly, about 2 or 3 times more than an original model. (26k for the body)

For the body, I respected the morphology of the original model as for the textures, but I think I got a little too close to the original model. So I'm hesitant to add more muscle and slightly reshape the body or leave it thin like that.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2212361506536fa8a2f13d5f89a14cbd.png

image.thumb.png.5fa9a057f5b1a0133ea05be6c090e4ef.png

image.thumb.png.04db2130d7d313e312b09cfc426ceafa.png

I made changes to warmachines\engines\def_bloodcauldron\def_bloodcauldron_01.rigid_model_v2 and it had effect in custom battles for hellebron and death hag cauldrons. 
I've attached a pak file that makes her cauldron look for a mesh at warmachines\engines\def_bloodcauldron\def_bloodcauldron_02.rigid_model_v2 if you don't want it to change for all hags. 
There might be a different cauldron for campaign. I haven't tested outside custom battle

!Hellebron_new_cauldron.pack

• 2 weeks later...