Sulivar Posted April 29, 2024 Posted April 29, 2024 Is coming  ( I was not satisfied so I redid the body to have a more beautiful silhouette and greatly improve the textures as well as a complete armor with rigid and soft elements as well as its share of sword. ) Spoiler  asseteditor.v0.45.exe 2024.04.30 - 00.12.12.06.mp4    5
Codiciaf110 Posted May 3, 2024 Posted May 3, 2024 (edited)   Small cosmetic mod for Katarin lovers, for diplomacy or battle  It is installed before the Original mod, it serves progress 1 and 2  Lazy's Corrupted Katarin necessary mod   [P]Lazy_Katarin_Portrait.pack   Sigvalda - Sexy Slaanesh Princess necessary mod  [Kagrim]Sigvalda_Portrait.pack   GloryBannerKatarinPure      [C]GloryBannerKatarinPure.pack   Edited May 8, 2024 by Codiciaf110 5
Sulivar Posted May 6, 2024 Posted May 6, 2024 (edited) Hellebron is available on the nexus and I have almost finished the next lord who will be Elspeth. This time I took into account the feedback on the somewhat excessive number of polygons. For the complete body without hair I'm at 18k as opposed to the usual 40/50.  Spoiler        Edited May 6, 2024 by Sulivar 3
Amaranthine9 Posted May 7, 2024 Posted May 7, 2024 7 hours ago, Sulivar said: Hellebron is available on the nexus and I have almost finished the next lord who will be Elspeth. This time I took into account the feedback on the somewhat excessive number of polygons. For the complete body without hair I'm at 18k as opposed to the usual 40/50.   Reveal hidden contents        Ooo yay I was hoping someone would do one for Elspeth. I like her. 🖤
JefKar Posted May 7, 2024 Posted May 7, 2024 10 hours ago, Sulivar said: Hellebron is available on the nexus and I have almost finished the next lord who will be Elspeth. This time I took into account the feedback on the somewhat excessive number of polygons. For the complete body without hair I'm at 18k as opposed to the usual 40/50.   Hide contents        Cool , nice , pretty face and body, nice concept and tatoos 😉 I am waiting , will buy you a big coffee 🙂Â
Jolc3r Posted May 8, 2024 Posted May 8, 2024 Hi, there was a mod uploaded to the workshop some time ago that added a new skeleton for Miao Ying with animated breast / jiggle physics. It specifically added physics to the breasts iirc, and they changed animations to show it off for idles / walk anims. Unfortunately, I mistakenly removed my mod list and deleted all my mods, and now I cannot find it. Does anyone have a backup of this? I cannot for the life of me find it. I remember it was a chinese mod, and the thumbnail was a terry / model of Miao Ying. Â On the subject, has anyone made any progress with adding jiggles / physics to any models?
Jolc3r Posted May 8, 2024 Posted May 8, 2024 (edited) Think I found it, it was called this "自制乳摇人物MOD" packfile name was !!!yx_miria.pack , by 雲丨瀟, mod id 3105776751. Does anyone have a backup of this? Tried looking for the mod but I'm guessing it was removed from steam as I couldn't find it. Edited May 8, 2024 by Jolc3r
Sulivar Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 (edited) for elspeth I went back to a mesh with a little more detail and I finished two complete armors as well as his weapon, for the latter I still have the textures to do. Speaking of that, I also redid the one for the body to get better results for the tattoos. There are still some small issues to resolve because for some obscure reason, they introduced a new body model, the Hu1j, so I had to redo some of the weight paint. I still have the weapon textures to finalize, the portraits and the armor porting and it should be good. Spoiler   Edited May 12, 2024 by Sulivar 3
JefKar Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 22 minutes ago, Sulivar said: for elspeth I went back to a mesh with a little more detail and I finished two complete armors as well as his weapon, for the latter I still have the textures to do. Speaking of that, I also redid the one for the body to get better results for the tattoos. There are still some small issues to resolve because for some obscure reason, they introduced a new body model, the Hu1j, so I had to redo some of the weight paint. I still have the weapon textures to finalize, the portraits and the armor porting and it should be good.  Hide contents      beautiful, for me simply beautiful;-)
Kelfromhel Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 On 4/6/2024 at 10:47 AM, Taraanis said: First version is out ! https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer3/mods/195  do you ever plan on updating the mod you had for cultists of slaanesh? the one that gave them really huge thighs? 2
MenChaos121 Posted May 12, 2024 Posted May 12, 2024 Hi guys, anyone have working Endo's Beastman matched combat mod? I would really like to check these animations in the game, but I can't find it anywhere. Somebody must have this :c
Taraanis Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 20 hours ago, Kelfromhel said: do you ever plan on updating the mod you had for cultists of slaanesh? the one that gave them really huge thighs? I don't think so unfortunately
DudeDaMan Posted May 15, 2024 Posted May 15, 2024 On 6/30/2023 at 11:11 PM, zeta0080 said: Latest update on Nexus~ And I also opened my patreon channel. If you appreciate my work and want buy me a cup of Starbucks coffee, please subscribe, thank you so much and hope you enjoy my mods.  https://www.patreon.com/Warmaidens292 Is there a way to get only the lords and heroes from these types of mods, I'd rather have lowkey nudity rather than entire armies full of naked women (not that I would be opposed to that of course)
yyloli Posted May 15, 2024 Posted May 15, 2024 4 hours ago, DudeDaMan said: Is there a way to get only the lords and heroes from these types of mods, I'd rather have lowkey nudity rather than entire armies full of naked women (not that I would be opposed to that of course) +1
SDtank Posted May 15, 2024 Posted May 15, 2024 On 11/5/2022 at 7:25 PM, riheyedi said: New version of my little mod. This time if all the female heroes/lords of the high elves we were changed with a new body, new arms and new fingers with nails and a new skin that reflects better the light. All the textures of the faces were redone, more detail, warmer color, there will be as many variants as in the vanilla game, it is the same heads. For the bodies, 5 variants for each of them, some will have tattoos, others not but will all be completely naked. Thanks to zeta0080 for helping me.  HightElfSexyPackV2.pack 142.51 MB · 643 downloads it still working?
JefKar Posted May 15, 2024 Posted May 15, 2024 2 hours ago, SDtank said: it still working? it works for me 😉
kisscool1234 Posted May 17, 2024 Posted May 17, 2024 Some times ago I found a mod with SFW/NSFW female loading screens. It seems I cant find it anymore anywhere, anyone knows where I could find it again ? Thank you !
JefKar Posted May 18, 2024 Posted May 18, 2024 2 hours ago, SDtank said: guys mod does not work  what is the reason? what mod is that?
Neriman Posted May 18, 2024 Posted May 18, 2024 (edited) On 5/3/2024 at 3:31 PM, Codiciaf110 said:   Small cosmetic mod for Katarin lovers, for diplomacy or battle  It is installed before the Original mod, it serves progress 1 and 2  Lazy's Corrupted Katarin necessary mod   [P]Lazy_Katarin_Portrait.pack 150.84 kB · 12 downloads   Sigvalda - Sexy Slaanesh Princess necessary mod  [Kagrim]Sigvalda_Portrait.pack 71.79 kB · 20 downloads   GloryBannerKatarinPure      [C]GloryBannerKatarinPure.pack 1.76 MB · 2 downloads   Sorry but it seems the Sigvalda one doesnt work. Unless I need another mod besides the Sigvalda replacer? My mistake, apparently I had to load the mod first. Btw thank you for the mods! Edited May 18, 2024 by Neriman 2
Codiciaf110 Posted May 19, 2024 Posted May 19, 2024 (edited)     Only tested katarin tier 1 (steam). Install in front place in front of Lazy's Katarin the Ice Queen (5.0)   My personal edit of Katarin, highlighting shadows of the neckline, some more details(edit red inner lips and darker eyebrows)    [P]Lazy_Katarin_Skin.pack   Portrait using SOBORO Art. (Lazy's Katarin the Ice Queen mod required)    [P]Lazy_Katarin_Portrait.rar   I small update portrait of carcassonne   [C]GloryBannerFay.pack   New Portrait for Morathi [P]Morathi_Portrait.pack  Edited August 30, 2024 by Codiciaf110 8
Sulivar Posted May 24, 2024 Posted May 24, 2024 (edited) First test, Ariel and soft body. This time I tried something different, I used the soft body method for each element of the body, it works but (finally after the sixth try) and the disadvantage is that you need a good mass of polygon for it to take effect. For the effect I wanted the body to have a fairy-like appearance in these textures but also in these animations. For the moment only two are working correctly. I used the following modifier, corrective smouth and auro rigging pro and weight paint by hand. For this model I still have the textures to finish as well as the body, hair, feet and wings and still a lot of time if the rigging so that all the animations work correctly. Spoiler  Asseteditor.v0.45.exe 2024.05.25 - 01.35.27.01.mp4   I'm finished, well almost, I still have to correct the wings which are a little buggy and a couple of things. For the clothes I don't know yet, I reached the limit in terms of poly for the body and the wings, about 50k each after retopo. I don't really want to go lower for this one, I prefer an excessively high result. Either way, you'll need something very light.  Spoiler  Edited May 26, 2024 by Sulivar 7
lypt Posted May 28, 2024 Posted May 28, 2024 Hello everyone. Is there updated flags of degeneracy or similar mods? I mean one with every faction or most of, not one by one. 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now