Error uploading file

Hello... I was unable to attach the Crix Manara download file (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/21450-crix-manara/). It reported me the error:

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.
(Error code: -200)

To what is due?

I'll just add that I'm currently using outdated Firefox and I don't have easy uploads either.? I suppose it's some kind of server glitch that correlates with the lags.. Even Inbox chokes to load messages.?

Edited by smartfon

I encountered the same issue just recently. 

cannotupload.jpg

Look familiar?  Not for 5MB sized files, but larger.  This, I had for a 27MB file.

I was advised to log out of LoversLab and log back in.  Not restart my browser, but just log out/sign out, and then sign back in.

Would you believe that this allowed me to perform the file upload?  Well, it did.  However, I heard this is only temporary and I may have to do it again.

So yeah.... another bug related to the Download Manager.

On 4/1/2022 at 6:10 AM, LongDukDong said:

I encountered the same issue just recently. 

cannotupload.jpg

Look familiar?  Not for 5MB sized files, but larger.  This, I had for a 27MB file.

I was advised to log out of LoversLab and log back in.  Not restart my browser, but just log out/sign out, and then sign back in.

Would you believe that this allowed me to perform the file upload?  Well, it did.  However, I heard this is only temporary and I may have to do it again.

So yeah.... another bug related to the Download Manager.

> Have you said that half seriously and half jokingly??

Spoiler

I've already known what dish to order at McDonald's tomorrow.?
duck_and_drink.jpg.783e5d0f2f36dd1b6c178fd7ca7c1256.jpg

Spoiler

Just kidding.?
r9w4h4ziwhu41.thumb.jpg.a9a0501d6742bf4c73c53485b7078cef.jpg

Spoiler

So seriously. On Wednesday I got a similar message like yours, when I tried to upload a file of about 33 MB. Only after the 3rd time it came inside the server cave so.. it's worth trying! Lesser files of a few kilobytes seem to have a casual delay in uploading.  And since we complain about such trivial things about LoversLab.. Then what do we say to this??
1122558052_Error520.jpg.a1ae9faa8f7c317e929be0a09c6997e8.jpg

Edited by smartfon
censored picture with product placement
On 3/30/2022 at 5:32 PM, zelphador23 said:

Tor is what my friend uses. He's in security and highly paranoid. His job is white hat hacking...so he's a dangerous man lol.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:02 PM, Pepe Sim said:

Thanks for your suggestions. It seems that in the end it is a browser issue. With Firefox, I have had no problems after trying again several times with Chrome. I had to have tried it before. Thanks... ;)

I have uploaded hundreds of files here with Firefox, all without issue.

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I have uploaded hundreds of files here with Firefox, all without issue.

Good old memory leaky chrome. Lol. I'll switch to FF as well.

Alas, my issue is not through Chrome.  I use ye fun Mozilla software myself, so the browser is not the fault.  And I have uploaded scores of mods myself, only to encounter this within the past month or so.

When uploading a file, it appears to function. The load bar going across the screen until it claims to read 100%.  The square image in the bottom window with your filename is still present with 'Uploading' stays for some time.  This, I assume for the site to process the file. 

But some time after its claim that the file was read at 100%, it is then that the ill mannered message appears.  Only by first logging out and then logging back in seems to solve this if but temporarily.

As to the forum speed?   Well, I got in here within 2 to 3 seconds today.  Yesterday, it took 20 seconds to get in.  It appears sporatic at best.  But that is another topic indeed.

Edited by LongDukDong
24 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

As to the forum speed?   Well, I got in here within 2 to 3 seconds today.  Yesterday, it took 20 seconds to get in.  It appears sporatic at best.  But that is another topic indeed.

Yeah - pretty much right after I posted that, I decided to just go for it, since - mileage varies...right?

While it does seem a touch more responsive and quicker, it's not markedly so.  I think that's mainly because my Chrome browser is so full of bookmarks, autofills, etc...and like @zelphador23 said, it's a memory pig. 

I only have this site and nexus bookmarked on FF (which I'm presently on).  Shit works...

Time will tell...

Videos and photos still seem to be a problem for me in terms of upload.  Phots eventually upload after multiple tries, but videos have still been a thorn in my side.  I've used Safari, Chrome - still will test with Edge and Firefox.

Well, my fore-mentioned issue and fix suggested by  KoolHndLuke to sign-out and sign back in no longer works.  I do not use Chrome, and I had even tried uploading with (barf) Microsoft Edge.  Hell, I have no plugins installed, and even turned off my anti-virus and firewall, so that too is not the issue. 

This is making uploads near impossible unless you have something puny.

Yes, the CDN has been having issues lately.

I use MediaFire for temporary hosting. It's safe and you can track number of downloads pretty easily.

To @Ashal, the Download Manager system is now suffering serious defects.  Please look at the content within the spoiler as a reference for the text which I am to relay.

Spoiler

BROKEN.jpg

The spoiler-ed image depicts two windows. The upper window shows what appears to be a successful attempt to upload a fifth file into designated Mod's folder.  The lower window indicating that the Mod's folder only contains the initial four uploads, the fifth file not having been saved.

For the update to the Tamago/Hiyoko mod I maintain, I tried repeatedly to upload the new file.  And this was always the result.  Insofar as file size, I even attempted to merely upload the TamagoClub.esm file which was one of two files that needed to be updated for the corrections I had made.  Even a mere 527KB file would not properly save after the upload manager claimed it was successful.

For the mod, I had to edit my 'Support' page and add two files as attachments.  Thankfully, that still works.

This is a severe problem.  No one will be able to submit any new content through the Download Manager.