SexLab Framework Development

Question Ashal, I can control my PC's voice during sex scenes with the setting in Sex Lab, however; the NPC voice is LOUD as all hell and I found that the voice is playing thru the regular game "Effects" channel. If I turn that slider down to get the female npc sex scene voices to a reasonable level I can't hear any thing from the environment nor any sounds from the user interface. Is there a way to force the NPC female sex scene voices to use the same channel as the PC voice for sex scenes so that the volume control in Sex Lab would control both?

Thanks ashal. please, forgive me my lack of terminology. I posted that picture since when similar thing happened in SL 1.57, they both were floating in the air rather then being "knocked" to the ground.

You could probably still get that by turning the characters to face the other way before starting the sex act. Turn them 90 degrees either way and they'll be on the surface, not sunk and not floating. On a slope like that the results depend on the starting angle of the actors to the slope.

Findout . you've right too. Since I haven't had location positioning problem before or they were very rare, I also didn't use this option too. I love the way the actors moved in SL 1.57. If they were too close to some object(s) they will automatically rotate to a more "comfortable" place.

Hate to say it, but the first animation stage is still messed up for me in Beta 2. Actors moving away from each other and humping the air, sometimes playing an animation from a different scene. In some cases they move on to play the undress animation and then just stand there. This happened with undress animation disabled and auto advance turned off. After advancing to stage two and later, everything looks alright. When going back to stage 1, it's all fucked up again.

There's no trace of errors in the Papyrus logs - everything looks perfect there.

When playing with my main character, the bug didn't happen every time - it's probably a timing or threading issue again. Btw, re-initializing SexLab didn't help. Tried this on a new character, and stage 1 bugged out five out of five times (pure vanilla except for the Unofficial Patches, SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI, SexLab and Matchmaker; SexLab settings all at default besides Auto Advance turned off).

This glitch is happened when using Defet's rape.

attachicon.gifScreenShot58.jpg

At Least unless somebody can provide me an algorithm that takes the center references x,y rotation into account when determining character positions. In which case I bow to your math skills and love you long time.

Hmm... might have to sit down and figure that one out. I can assure you that you will not need to love me long time as a result if I solve this.

Any chance someone could tell me or know what the latest Skeleton (XP32 is the best Skeleton from what I hear) is these days?

You need to learn to use a web search, this link comes up right at the top using just "skyrim xp32 skeleton"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

You do know that there is a reason why people ask than search for themselves right?  For all I know one I find is outdated and someone (Obviously a bit more kind than you) would tell me one they feel is good....

I too am getting the problem where characters will sometimes assume positions from other animations. Completely unrelated ones too.

Also, I noticed that you have some animations tagged as "Doggy Style" while others are tagged as "DoggyStyle" and even "Doggystyle" (if case matters), which causes issues with anything that finds by tag. 

I'm using: ShowRaceMenuPrecacheKiller.dll, skse_1_07_00 [Memory] DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768 ScrapHeapSizeMB=256 and hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll.  I would prefer not to use the Precache Killer, every attempt resulted in failure (new game).  ECE would not initialize calling on an papyrus error.  How do you get Sheson's memory allocation patch to work without a precache killer?  Must additional lines be written or changed in the skse.ini or should I be using SSME?  There is a noticeable increase in performance with SL158B2 w/script patch, I would think that without a precache killer causing harm would help overall game performance.  

Edit:  I'm also using ENB 252 UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true. 

I had one instance of characters assuming wrong pose, with 1.58 beta2; a 2nd stage animation started with both actors doing the same pose (i.e. both the male and female were doing the male animation, facing the same way several feet apart).  They returned to normal behavior at start of 3rd stage.  No hint of trouble in the Papyrus log.

A couple of other animations proceeded with no trouble, so the problem is intermittent.

Ashal, don't know if you're taking requests here, but there are a number of animations where I would like to switch around the male and female position by default. Would it be possible to provide a toggle to do so in the options for each animation?

Not sure what you mean.

The male and female flags for positions are relatively unimportant. They are used purely for the sake of meta data. If you want the female to play the males animation than just slot them into the animation backwards. First positions in an animations are female followed by male/creature.

Unless you mean during an animation, in which case you can just call ChangePositions() from the thread and it'll act the same as if the swap positions hotkey was pressed.

Ashal, don't know if you're taking requests here, but there are a number of animations where I would like to switch around the male and female position by default. Would it be possible to provide a toggle to do so in the options for each animation?

Possible only for actors who have the same skeleton. For animations between species, the animations would need to be done to reflect the same motion for the other skeleton. Eg: Human > Werewolf != Werewolf > Human

Okay, the stage 1 problem still isn't fixed... but I found out that it depends on the animation played.

First I started a male-female scene with my main character (having updated from Beta 2 and reinitialized SexLab). With automatic stage progression disabled, I used the O key to cycle through the animations, waiting a couple of seconds to see if the animation bugs out. These are the animations that didn't play properly at the first stage:

Boobjob

Arrok Blowjob

Hugging Fuck

Arrok Sideways Fuck

Sideways Fuck

Arrok Reverse Cowgirl

Arrok Cowgirl

Reverse Cowgirl

Doggy Style

Missionary

To verify the results, I made a fresh SexLab install on my squeaky clean, almost-vanilla save I use for testing. Disabled all the problematic animations in the MCM, and run through the animations again. Everything played normally. Then i disabled everything but the faulty animations, and indeed, every one of them went crazy.

Something I noticed, the bugged animations always play one full cycle before the weird things happen. This is especially noticable in Arrok Blowjob, which has a very long Stage 1 animation loop.

Now the big question: What have these animations in common? Considering the above, it almost looks like a FNIS problem, but I have no idea.

EDIT:  All these animations have a "-a" in their first line in FNIS_SexLab_List.txt. There are more of those, most likely aggressive animations I haven't tried. I don't know what this flag means, and whether it's necessary, but it's almost certainly more than a coincidence.

Okay, the stage 1 problem still isn't fixed... but I found out that it depends on the animation played.

First I started a male-female scene with my main character (having updated from Beta 2 and reinitialized SexLab). With automatic stage progression disabled, I used the O key to cycle through the animations, waiting a couple of seconds to see if the animation bugs out. These are the animations that didn't play properly at the first stage:

Boobjob

Arrok Blowjob

Hugging Fuck

Arrok Sideways Fuck

Sideways Fuck

Arrok Reverse Cowgirl

Arrok Cowgirl

Reverse Cowgirl

Doggy Style

Missionary

To verify the results, I made a fresh SexLab install on my squeaky clean, almost-vanilla save I use for testing. Disabled all the problematic animations in the MCM, and run through the animations again. Everything played normally. Then i disabled everything but the faulty animations, and indeed, every one of them went crazy.

Something I noticed, the bugged animations always play one full cycle before the weird things happen. This is especially noticable in Arrok Blowjob, which has a very long Stage 1 animation loop.

Now the big question: What have these animations in common? Considering the above, it almost looks like a FNIS problem, but I have no idea.

EDIT: All these animations have a "-a" in their first line in FNIS_SexLab_List.txt. There are more of those, most likely aggressive animations I haven't tried. I don't know what this flag means, and whether it's necessary, but it's almost certainly more than a coincidence.

If memory serves me correctly the " - a " prefix denotes an async animation ( not designed to be looped ) that is typically used as a lead in scene prior to the looped animations that follow.

Is anyone using the Beta unable to get animations with "More Nasty Creatures?"  I am not going to be where I can test it for a couple days and wanted to see if anyone else is unable to get MNC to run (or if people are getting it to run) using the Beta.

Boobjob

Arrok Blowjob

Hugging Fuck

Arrok Sideways Fuck

Sideways Fuck

Arrok Reverse Cowgirl

Arrok Cowgirl

Reverse Cowgirl

Doggy Style

Missionary

EDIT: All these animations have a "-a" in their first line in FNIS_SexLab_List.txt. There are more of those, most likely aggressive animations I haven't tried. I don't know what this flag means, and whether it's necessary, but it's almost certainly more than a coincidence.

If memory serves me correctly the " - a " prefix denotes an async animation ( not designed to be looped ) that is typically used as a lead in scene prior to the looped animations that follow.

I had issue like described here with the animations. Plus after its done., I seem to get stuck in this effect like if I was in free cam but in 3rd person. The moving is all crazy . Moving / right doesnt move the camra to the way I am facing. Nor if I moved up and than turned around. The only I was   able to fix this strangely is to have sex again in the game and than the camra would fix