SexLab Framework Development

will SexLabUtil.dll remain being closed source?

For now, mainly just because I don't feel like going through the effort to reconfigure the vcproj, my existing git repo or set up a new one.

Hey Boss, thanks for the update!

With my current setup one thing I noticed was the initial animation tends to go berserk. After it goes stage 2 it's clear sailing to climax, but the initial animation tends to bug out. The actors jump around before aligning in stage 2. I didn't really have that problem with 1.57, but then again I've added some animations since then. (Ya I used the fnis program xD)

Could be I'm on a duo amd 6400k too atm. It's clocked at 4300 though. I'll be getting final fb2 quad for this mb asap so maybe after I paste that in it'll be a better test subject. I'm betting it's my specs + scripts load. GJ keep ^ teh good werk.

Hey Boss, thanks for the update!

With my current setup one thing I noticed was the initial animation tends to go berserk. After it goes stage 2 it's clear sailing to climax, but the initial animation tends to bug out. The actors jump around before aligning in stage 2. I didn't really have that problem with 1.57, but then again I've added some animations since then. (Ya I used the fnis program xD)

Could be I'm on a duo amd 6400k too atm. It's clocked at 4300 though. I'll be getting final fb2 quad for this mb asap so maybe after I paste that in it'll be a better test subject. I'm betting it's my specs + scripts load. GJ keep ^ teh good werk.

I'm aware, it's an issue with some changes in the beta. Usually pressing realign actors hotkey a couple times fixes it.

It's actually the main issue I'm working on at this very moment if I wasn't distracted by writing this reply. Planning on releasing an updated beta after it's fixed.

I have problem with 1.58b2.

Uninstall 1.57 and install 1.58b2, the game won't start.

Look like I have SKSE plugin problem, when execute SKSE_Launcher cursor change to hourglass for 1-2 sec. and turn back to normal.  TESV process still run in background with only 55KB memory usage.

This problem occur when I try to use new version (any version later than 0.2.0.68) of Onetweak as well.

Or maybe it just WindowsXP compatibility issue I cannot be sure.

Don't uninstall 1.57, just drop 1.58 in over it and go.

If that doesn't help than goto /data/SKSE/SKSE.ini and add these lines:

[Debug]
WriteMinidumps=1

Then try launching. After it hangs and closes, goto <My Documents>/My Games/Skyrim/SKSE/ and attach the newest skse.log in that folder plus the newest dmp file in the Crashdumps folder.

I have problem with 1.58b2.

Uninstall 1.57 and install 1.58b2, the game won't start.

Look like I have SKSE plugin problem, when execute SKSE_Launcher cursor change to hourglass for 1-2 sec. and turn back to normal.  TESV process still run in background with only 55KB memory usage.

This problem occur when I try to use new version (any version later than 0.2.0.68) of Onetweak as well.

Or maybe it just WindowsXP compatibility issue I cannot be sure.

Edit OneTweaks iNi and change a few lines so they look like this:

[Global]
BWMode = 2
[Priority]
Foreground = 3

This should fix your problem.

@CGi

Try your suggestion but it not help.  Still have to stick with Onetweak 0.2.0.68.   :(

@Ashal

Try it but same result.  Crashdumps are empty.

Here is latest skse.log

BTW, I use Onetweak for its pre-cache killer.

*EDIT*

Turn out that the problem is StorageUtil.dll.

Revert it to older one from SL 1.57 let the game start but get notifiy about outdated papyrusutil.   :exclamation:

BTW, I use Onetweak for its pre-cache killer.

If you have the Sheson memory patch enabled and configured (which you and everybody else absolutely should do as it solves the majority of crashes in Skyrim) than the pre cache killer plugin is completely unnecessary and actually actively harmful.

Turn out that the problem is StorageUtil.dll.

Revert it to older one from SL 1.57 let the game start but get notifiy about outdated papyrusutil.   :exclamation:

No idea why it would cause that, try installing/reinstalling the visual c++ 2010 and/or 2012 redistributable (can't remember which StorageUtil uses right now) and seeing if that fixes it.

In any case I'll lower the requirement to 2.1 just to play it safe.

In any case I'll lower the requirement to 2.1 just to play it safe.

Thanks.   :D

Here's quick patch file for you or anybody else using Beta 2 but having problems with the newest version of PapyrusUtil, just drop the files from archive and overwrite existing Beta 2 install files with the older version of PapyrusUtil.

scripts.zip

Animations seem to start quicker which is good and not found anything else that doesn't work so far.

On the help part you mentioned could you list the common console commands we might need (sound on/off, console reset etc)

This glitch is happened when using Defet's rape.

attachicon.gifScreenShot58.jpg

Not a glitch. Or more accurately a currently unavoidable math problem.

You're on a significant slope which throws off the alignment calculations and makes the calculated center location be lower than it should be, the alternative is the actor laying flat looking like they are hanging in the air off an edge, which isn't much of an improvement as it's the result of the same problem, just displayed differently.

All SexLab scenes are assumed to be played on a flat plane.

At Least unless somebody can provide me an algorithm that takes the center references x,y rotation into account when determining character positions. In which case I bow to your math skills and love you long time.