SexLab Framework Development

Ashal:

Downloaded Sexlab Framework 1.59 Beta Test patch 2

Installed Patch as instructed

Ran Wrye Bash, TES5Edit, GenerateFNISforUsers as per usual  -- no errors or warnings

No CTD noted, however:

On first load of any save this came up:

Tracked down the issue to Schlongs of Skyrim version 2.05.032

It has it's own embedded copy of Papyrus version 2.3

Resolved by installing PapyrusUtil version 2.5 from PapyrusUtil thread (your post)

Just a heads up, there are many mods "including" versions of various utilities

{JContainers, PapyrusUtil etc} instead of just listing them as requirements.

With Schlongs of Skyrim as popular as it is, when 1.59 is released, there will be much bitching over the error message.

P.S. Of all the Pinned topics, I have to apologize for never having noticed this one before. I could have helped test more. Will monitor topic.

Thanks.

You got that message because you overwrote papyrus SOS utility  ver. 2.4

No, I got that message because Schlongs of Skyrim gets a higher priority than Sexlab Framework with Mod Organizer.Set it lower than Sexlab framework, and game won't load.

Use NMM, install Sexlab Framework, then SOS and will still get it.

priority doesn't matter. It happened to me in earlier version. You did overwrite Papyrus utility 2.4. SOS doesn't support PU 2.5

StartQuote:

priority doesn't matter. It happened to me in earlier version. You did overwrite Papyrus utility 2.4. SOS doesn't support PU 2.5

EnQuote:

SOS overwrote Sexlab 1.59 PapyrusUtil, I never did anything with 2.4 ever, I installed 2.5 to resolve issue, why are you troubleshooting something that is fixed, and have no knowledge of?

StartQuote:

EnQuote:

SOS overwrote Sexlab 1.59 PapyrusUtil, I never did anything with 2.4 ever, I installed 2.5 to resolve issue, why are you troubleshooting something that is fixed, and have no knowledge of?

I have to apologize to you because I haven't seen this line in your post:

"Tracked down the issue to Schlongs of Skyrim version 2.05.032

It has it's own embedded copy of Papyrus version 2.3

Resolved by installing PapyrusUtil version 2.5 from PapyrusUtil thread (your post)

Sorry I was tired and it simply passed by my sight. I concentrated on a problem, bit not on your solution. I should of being more careful. Please, no hard feelings, man. We all ,making mistakes. :)

Ashal and judge0 -Please, accept my apologies. I was doing three things in the same time: installing and tweaking new mod, testing one mod, and testing new SL patch + being tired. I . So my misinterpreting your comments and requests was result of that. Not doing any more.learned the lesson.

One 'issue' that exists (every since 1.5?) is the fact that the sex journal seems to not update appropriately for some people, or that there is a mis-understanding on the parameters for gaining an experience point.  Perhaps this 'issue' could be addressed by this update?  

If this 'issue' is already addressed in this update, then let me know and I will test as requested to see if 'issue' is resolved.

Hey, I have a suggestion.

In The sslActorAlias script:

function LockActor()
	if ActorRef == none
		return
	endIf
	; Remove any unwanted combat effects
	ClearEffects()
	; Stop whatever they are doing
	Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")

Please, I think the IdleForceDefaultState call really needs to be removed or at least for the victim, I don't know for other modders but in the case of my mod it breaks a lot of smooth transitions.

For example I don't want the player to get on his feet from a bleedout/wounded position before the sex scene begins or get on his feet after failing a resist animation.

OK, here is the problem with SL 1.59b2. It has a problem with initialization of sex with the creatures. Here is the copy of my conversation with dentarr in his "More nasty creatures" thread:

OK, here is the situation: After resetting the animations in SL 1.59beta2, I summoned Judah dog in Whiterun's Drunken huntsman. He "jump" on Jenassa, thanks to aroused animals mod. But no dog animation worked except the new one. Switching actors positions, rotating actors and similar hot keys didn't help.

xpost-179217-0-72034100-1407349027_thumb

xpost-179217-0-95825200-1407349080_thumb

rar.gif  Papyrus.0.rar   6.46KB   2 downloads

and

dentarr, on 06 Aug 2014 - 8:48 PM, said:snapback.png

Cant verify that at all.... dont know if something relevant happened in SL1.59. But I neither touch the scripts in SL nor the Animation Registering of SL. So there is no cause why SL animations should be gone. 

Apart from that I add 3 different dog/wolf animation sets. Why only one of those should work makes no sense. 

Smells like some modmanager fubar to me....

here is the update. I returned to SL 158b. Ran FNIS, reseted animations in SL MCM, checked animations under toggle animations creatures sections, they were all enabled. I came to the same place again, Judah did the same thing, but to another NPC, and animations didn't want to trigger. When pressed SL's hotkey on one of the sex actors, to take control over positions and sex animations, I got all dog animations working. The only problem was initiating animations. That was happening in previous versions of the mod too, not with  every animal (dogs and horses) but mostly with horses.

Dentarr: "Well, it sometimes happens that the first stage of an animation doesnt trigger correctly and you just have to switch to the next stage "space" and back again "shift-space" to trigger it. HOWEVER that is not limited to my mod and I guess it is some initialization/timing issue in SL itself..."

Does anyone else have expressions stuck on NPCs after sex?

This is something that happens to me in the latest beta every time I have expressions enabled, across different game profiles and mod configurations. Papyrus log also shows some errors that might be related to it.

Log is from a fresh 1.59 beta install on my clean testing environment. Scene started with Matchmaker; SexLab settings at default, exceptions: manual stage advancement, expressions on, lip sync off.

Does anyone else have expressions stuck on NPCs after sex?

This is something that happens to me in the latest beta every time I have expressions enabled, across different game profiles and mod configurations. Papyrus log also shows some errors that might be related to it.

Log is from a fresh 1.59 beta install on my clean testing environment. Scene started with Matchmaker; SexLab settings at default, exceptions: manual stage advancement, expressions on, lip sync off.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.txt

I have the same problem.  Actors mouths open wide and never close after sex.  If I save, exit and reload, the faces are normal.  If I enter RaceMenu it immediately resets my characters face to normal.  I noticed a line in my papyrus log which might apply: error: Native Static function ClearPreset does not match existing signature on linked type CharGen.  I use the most recent version of RaceMenu, but it occurs to me that the FreckleMania addon for RaceMenu requires the use of Loose Base Scripts.  Could those loose scripts be causing the problem?  Adding my papyrus log.  All the errors from DLC 01 and Hunterborn have been there for a long time, and never prevented facial expressions from working in SexLab 1.58b. (they worked perfectly with that version).

I may be blind, but I'm not finding a separate release for payprusutil 2.5 anywhere. I use MO and like to keep it and jcontainers in their own directories at the bottom of my mod sort list (helps avoid the issue discussed above ;)).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I copy 

skse/storageutil.ddl

scripts/actorutil.pex

scripts/miscutil.pex

scripts/objectutil.pex

scripts/papyrusutil.pex

scripts/storageutil.pex

scripts/source/*.psc above

to another MO directory I'll have what will become 2.5 when released?

I may be blind, but I'm not finding a separate release for payprusutil 2.5 anywhere. I use MO and like to keep it and jcontainers in their own directories at the bottom of my mod sort list (helps avoid the issue discussed above ;)).

skse/storageutil.ddl

scripts/actorutil.pex

scripts/miscutil.pex

scripts/objectutil.pex

scripts/papyrusutil.pex

scripts/storageutil.pex

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/

post #242

I don't know if what you showed is the complete package

skse/storageutil.ddl

scripts/actorutil.pex

scripts/miscutil.pex

scripts/objectutil.pex

scripts/papyrusutil.pex

scripts/storageutil.pex

post #242

Thank you very much! I wasn't sure either - that's what was in 2.3, but there could have been another script.

skse/storageutil.ddl

scripts/actorutil.pex

scripts/miscutil.pex

scripts/objectutil.pex

scripts/papyrusutil.pex

scripts/storageutil.pex

post #242

Thank you very much! I wasn't sure either - that's what was in 2.3, but there could have been another script.

You're welcome but thanks should go to h38fh2mf and Ashal - they're the ones doing the REAL work.

Downloaded Sexlab Framework 1.59 Beta 3

Installed fresh copy of Sexlab Framework 1.58b, overwrote files with Beta 3 files.

Disabled Sexlab Framework 1.58b & all dependent mods

load last game, saved new game, exit

SaveCleaner on new save.

Reenabled Sexalb Framework 1.59 Beta 3, and dependent mods disabled earlier.

Enabled PapyrusUtil 2.5 to avoid clash with Schlongs of Skyrim

Ran LOOT, Bashed Patch, GenerateFNISforUsers, TES5Edit

Started game (cleaned save)

No errors apparent.

Registered animations, & setup MCM configs for all affected mods.

Facial expressions work, animations trigger

First run - alignments are off & need tweaking (as you stated would happen)

Anything in particular you would like me to look for?

Because it looks good from where I sit.

I did a quick test of beta 2 and I ran into something.

The test was on an existing savegame updated using the clean/rebuild function from MCM. Also because I was silly and forgot to turn papyrus logging on I won't be able to show any logs ._. I need to go to bed now so I can't go back and do a proper test right now.

But anyways here is what I have to report:

After updating I set up my preferences and stuffs and then I tried to export them. Everything looked okay and I got the confirmation message telling me to save my game but when I tried to to that the game froze as soon as I clicked the save button and the save file was never created. I tried it aboutish 4 more times and the freeze on saving happened every time. I also used "Import" and it had the same effect.

Also choosing "Animation Editor" tab from MCM results in MCM gettign stuck. The tab doesn't open and I can't switch to any other tab. It still lets me escape the MCM menu using the escape or tab button. I think the manu gets stuck loading something but no matter how long I wait it doesn't do anything.

It looks like the game is having some trouble accessing saved adjustments. Could there be somethign wrong with PapyrusUtil?

I did a quick test of beta 2 and I ran into something.

The test was on an existing savegame updated using the clean/rebuild function from MCM. Also because I was silly and forgot to turn papyrus logging on I won't be able to show any logs ._. I need to go to bed now so I can't go back and do a proper test right now.

But anyways here is what I have to report:

After updating I set up my preferences and stuffs and then I tried to export them. Everything looked okay and I got the confirmation message telling me to save my game but when I tried to to that the game froze as soon as I clicked the save button and the save file was never created. I tried it aboutish 4 more times and the freeze on saving happened every time. I also used "Import" and it had the same effect.

Also choosing "Animation Editor" tab from MCM results in MCM gettign stuck. The tab doesn't open and I can't switch to any other tab. It still lets me escape the MCM menu using the escape or tab button. I think the manu gets stuck loading something but no matter how long I wait it doesn't do anything.

It looks like the game is having some trouble accessing saved adjustments. Could there be somethign wrong with PapyrusUtil?

Probably an issue with it trying to convert your old version papyrusutil data to the new versions format, if it's a real old save with a lot of saved data it might be struggling to properly parse it over. Just a guess though.

An easy way to confirm that though;

1. Go to your saves folder
  2. find your test save files .ess and .skse file.
  3. rename or delete+backup the .skse file so the .ess file can't load it anymore
  4. you'll lose any data any plugin might've saved via SKSE on that save file, likely breaking some mods making them need to reinstall, but it'll empty your PapyrusUtil data and confirm whether or not it's a problem with your existing payrusutil data or not.
  5. Load the save that now no longer has a valid .skse file.
  6. Run SexLab's rebuild process, configure some settings
  7. Attempt to export your settings again to see if it freezes
  8. Save into a new slot to see if it freezes.
  9. Rename your .skse save back to normal after confirming if it fixes it or not to restore your save to normal.
  10. Look in your main Skyrim folder for a "PapyrusUtilDev.log" after quitting Skyrim and attach that file here. This file is created regardless of separate papyrus.log settings.
  11. A normal papyrus log would be helpful as well.

Also what exactly is it your your trying to export/import? SexLab config, animation adjustments, or expressions?

Oh I''m not worried about that savegame, it has only 20 minutes of playtime on it and I made it to test DD updates ^^ I'll just start a new game and see how it works.

And I don't think I'm exporting anything specific? I just use the import/export option from MCM to transfer my undress settings and other things to new test characters when I make them (and I do that a few times a day sometimes)

Anyways here is my last PapyrusUtil log from yesterday:

Hmm what is the correct way to update to the beta?

I have tried twice and it has screwed my sexlab up. The mcm menu works fine. All the new options are there and it says sexlab is 1.59.

I am sure I am doing something wrong. SKSE is up to date. I also rerun LOOT and FNIS just to be safe.

The problem is when I try to start an animation it does the usual asking about the bed and then nothing. About 15 seconds later the apropos message plays as if the animation has started. I then try and use matchmaker but it fizzles out on both me and my follower.

I am a standard male nord and she is a standard female nord.