SexLab Framework Development

Here's a test update I need some help testing.

v159 Beta 2: SexLab_v159_beta_test3_patch.zip

Requires a current 1.58b install, just add this patch on top of it. The main thing I'm looking to test in this release is the update to the new version of SKSE and PapyrusUtil, both of which represent fairly major changes to parts of SexLab.

Changes:

• SKSE requirement upped to 1.7.1
  • PapyrusUtil requirement upped to 2.5 - updated version is included in the above patch.
    • BETA 2: Included version is more up to date than version found in PapyrusUtil post. Use the one in THIS patch.
  • MfgConsoleFunc has been removed and all functions in SexLab using it have been updated to use SKSE 1.7.1's equivalent functions
    • BETA 2: I've re added MfgConsoleFunc due to a few problems and missing features with SKSE's native implementation. 
  • Updated various functions to use the new PapyrusUtil functions, the biggest of these being the adjustment profile system.
  • Due to the PapyrusUtil changes, adjustment profiles unfortunately will not carry over, may be able to come up with a profile converter for people before official release so people don't lose their saved adjustments.
  • An external expression configuration file so people can share their expressions customized by the Expression Editor
    • BETA 1: Added initial implementation of this feature, not fully finalized yet. Should be useable but not really tested and currently missing localization lines, hence the "$SSL_xxxx" seen in the expression editor.
    • To test just click the $SSL_ExportExpression button on the expression editor page to save an expression to an external file.
    • External file can then be edited and shared at will. Press $SSL_ImportExpression to overwrite the current expression in the editor with the appropriate external file.
    • BETA 2: Expression export/import of external files is fully functional
  • ​BETA 2: Added 3 new animations from Dark Investigations by Asthai; Doggystyle, Threeway, and HandjobToBlowjob.
  • ​BETA 2: Made creature adjustments also save to the external adjustment profile
  • BETA 2: Added API ability to specify sound fx on a per stage basis when configuring animations instead of encompassing all stages.

Bug Fixes:

• BETA 1: Fixed esm file causing game to no longer work
  • Added a keyword check during stripping for an item containing the word "gag", if found the actor will be forcibly silenced from moaning during the animation
    • BETA 1: Removed feature due to requests and potential problems.
  • I've reverted the change that caused certain people scaling issues in 1.58b
  • Fixed a potential infinite loop bug caused by GetHighestPresentRelationship() I saw somebody report.
  • The new version of PapyrusUtil included should fix any issues people had with starting Skyrim resulting from the previous versions included with recent SexLab releases.
  • ​BETA 2: Various changes/cleanup to SexLabUtil.dll
  • ​BETA 2: Removed IdleForceDefaultState from LockActor()
  • BETA 2: Fixed mouth not closing sometimes after animation.
  • BETA 2: Fixed a bug with per stage timers on animation configurations API.

TODO before final 1.59:

• Gather the new animations that've been released since last version.
  • ​BETA 1 Addition: Add item equip option to expression phases, primarily focused on enabling the equipping of various tongues in different phases - no reason it should be technically limited to tongues though.
  • Fix whatever shit is broken in the current alpha release.
    • BETA 1: Apparently the esm file was broken in alpha release, presumably because of the absence of string files I did not include in patch update.

Here's a test update I need some help testing.

attachicon.gifSexLab_v159_ALPHA_TEST1_PATCH.zip

Requires a current 1.58b install, just add this patch on top of it. The main thing I'm looking to test in this release is the update to the new version of SKSE and PapyrusUtil, both of which represent fairly major changes to parts of SexLab.

Changes:

• SKSE requirement upped to 1.7.1
  • PapyrusUtil requirement upped to 2.5 - updated version is included in the above patch
  • MfgConsoleFunc has been removed and all functions in SexLab using it have been updated to use SKSE 1.7.1's equivalent functions
  • Updated various functions to use the new PapyrusUtil functions, the biggest of these being the adjustment profile system.
  • Due to the PapyrusUtil changes, adjustment profiles unfortunately will not carry over, may be able to come up with a profile converter for people before official release so people don't lose their saved adjustments.
Bug Fixes:
  • I've reverted the change that caused certain people scaling issues in 1.58b
  • Added a keyword check during stripping for an item containing the word "gag", if found the actor will be forcibly silenced from moaning during the animation
  • Fixed a potential infinite loop bug caused by GetHighestPresentRelationship() I saw somebody report.
  • The new version of PapyrusUtil included should fix any issues people had with starting Skyrim resulting from the previous versions included with recent SexLab releases.
TODO before final 1.59:
  • Gather the new animations that've been released since last version.
  • An external expression configuration file so people can share their expressions customized by the Expression Editor
  • Various improvements/fixes to the SexLabUtil.dll SKSE plugin.
  • Fix whatever shit is broken in the current alpha release.

Do you have an ETA on this? I'll try to find the time to run this through Zaz Animation Pack and Prison Overhaul, so they'll remain compatible (or patch them as soon as possible).

Regarding gags, you can check for keyword "zbfWornGag" which both DD (2.8.1+) and ZAP uses on all gags.

Do you have an ETA on this? I'll try to find the time to run this through Zaz Animation Pack and Prison Overhaul, so they'll remain compatible (or patch them as soon as possible).

No specific ETA, I'll try and finish up the newer feature stuff for 1.59 tomorrow or so, anything beyond that is mostly dependent on bug fixes. Tomorrow night at the earliest, next week at the latest.

Regarding gags, you can check for keyword "zbfWornGag" which both DD (2.8.1+) and ZAP uses on all gags.

It checks for the sub string "Gag", same as it checks for the substring "NoStrip" in keywords when disabling those items from stripping. And it requires both the "NoStrip" and "Gag" substrings be found on the item in order to activate the forced silence, since it would otherwise be stripped and render the gag moot.

On reflection though, doing just "gag" may prove troublesome and match to non-gag related keywords, though I can't think of what at the moment.

Let me correct my description. I have SL 1.58b since it came out. Also have SKSE 1.7.1 and FNIS 5.1.1. Following your instructions, I installed your patch via NMM. When it asked me to overwrite, I confirmed with "yes, "overwrite all". Then I ran FNIS and LOOT (just to be sure). After that I had few CTDS on loading the game. When uninstalled your patch, I could load the game normally. What might be wrong?

Let me correct my description. I have SL 1.58b since it came out. Also have SKSE 1.7.1 and FNIS 5.1.1. Following your instructions, I installed your patch via NMM. When it asked me to overwrite, I confirmed with "yes, "overwrite all". Then I ran FNIS and LOOT (just to be sure). After that I had few CTDS on loading the game. When uninstalled your patch, I could load the game normally. What might be wrong?

Post papyrus debug logs,  skse log which can be found in /Documents/My Games/Skyrim/SKSE/skse.log and StorageUtil log which can be found at your main Skyrim folder under "PapyrusUtilDev.log"

after getting the log files from the crashed game, try again making a new save and let me know the results of that. I need the logs from the crashed existing save though, so make sure you get the logs from that instance.

No specific ETA, I'll try and finish up the newer feature stuff for 1.59 tomorrow or so, anything beyond that is mostly dependent on bug fixes. Tomorrow night at the earliest, next week at the latest.

It checks for the sub string "Gag", same as it checks for the substring "NoStrip" in keywords when disabling those items from stripping. And it requires both the "NoStrip" and "Gag" substrings be found on the item in order to activate the forced silence, since it would otherwise be stripped and render the gag moot.

On reflection though, doing just "gag" may prove troublesome and match to non-gag related keywords, though I can't think of what at the moment.

I can't think of any naming conflicts. "zbfWornGag" is probably safer, though, if you're worried.

It is possible to manually specify strip slots (MCM and when you start the animation) to avoid gag slots. If you manually strip slots, would you still get sounds? (Assuming the gag doesn't have NoStrip and still was not stripped.)

There are mods that override sounds when actors are gagged. Will they still work? (GagSFX: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/794-gagsfx/)

I can't think of any naming conflicts. "zbfWornGag" is probably safer, though, if you're worried.

It is possible to manually specify strip slots (MCM and when you start the animation) to avoid gag slots. If you manually strip slots, would you still get sounds? (Assuming the gag doesn't have NoStrip and still was not stripped.)

It works by detecting the gag keyword on an item it's attempting to strip, so if the customized strip slots doesn't ever attempt to strip the gag it wouldn't be detected.

Which now that I think about it would be an issue, I should probably switch it to checking all slots rather than just the slots being stripped.

There are mods that override sounds when actors are gagged. Will they still work? (GagSFX: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/794-gagsfx/)

Depends on how those mods work, which I don't have time to check right now. If they work by creating custom SexLab voice sets and forcing an actor to use that voice, than they would break since this change means completely silencing SexLab voice sets. If they work through their own voice system they should still work.

If this all sounds troublesome to you, I can remove it. Somebody suggested a gag check to me, and it was simple enough to implement so I did. But since it's your mod and Devious Devices that would be most affected by this change, if either you or the Devious Devices authors disagree or have a better solution I'll remove it or alter as requested.

Thanks ashal. Here are requested logs.

attachicon.gifPapyrusUtilDev.rar

attachicon.gifskse.rar

Regarding your suggestion about making a new save, I can't even get to the opening menu. It crashes on loading the game.

Wrong skse.log, you posted a .log0 which would be an older one and not the most recent attempt to open the game. And looking at the attached skse.log0 it looks like you loaded and played the game for awhile just fine. It includes a bunch of lines related to saving your game once already loaded.

Also still need a papyrus log.

Did you change other mods between testing?

Your crash one has

Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution_ENGLISH.txt...

But the one you posted where you played successfully does not. 

Also getting a CTD with the test patch. Wyre Bash outlines the SexLab.esm with a red background, which the docs say is "An active plugin that should remain deactivated (ie. tagged with Deactivate)". I know not why though.

Logs with 1.58b installed:

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:22AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:22AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:22AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:22AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_SKI_MeterWidget", missing file?
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_SKI_MeterWidget" - the parent of "daymoyl_monitormeter".
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Meter_var" on object "daymoyl_monitorconfig"
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Meter" on object "daymoyl_monitorconfig"
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_monitormeter to daymoyl_monitormeter (0D02619E) because their base types do not match
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:42AM] Cannot open store for class "_FollowerWhoreAliasScr", missing file?
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:42AM] Error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to SlaverunDialogueQuest01 (25011CBE) because their base types do not match
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:48AM] VM is freezing...
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:48AM] VM is frozen
[08/03/2014 - 11:05:49AM] Log closed

SKSE runtime: initialize (version = 1.7.1 09200000 01CFAF026EF358AB, os = 6.1 (7601))
imagebase = 00400000
runtime root = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\
config path = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
minidumps enabled
old exception filter = 00F68A0F
plugin directory = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 06018195) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (00000001 hdtPhysicsExtensions 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll (00000001 hdtSkyrimMemPatch 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers.dll (00000001 JContainers 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll (00000001 Mfg Console plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
SetUnhandledExceptionFilter_Hook: 00CAC8A0
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\daymoyl_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabAroused_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Schlongs of Skyrim - Core_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabWorkingGirl_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\CharacterMakingExtender_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\xazPrisonOverhaul_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabDefeat_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\HeroineDistress_ENGLISH.txt...

Logs with the test/CTD

[08/03/2014 - 11:03:26AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[08/03/2014 - 11:03:26AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[08/03/2014 - 11:03:26AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[08/03/2014 - 11:03:26AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

SKSE runtime: initialize (version = 1.7.1 09200000 01CFAF0229AB6651, os = 6.1 (7601))
imagebase = 00400000
minidumps enabled
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 06018195) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (00000001 hdtPhysicsExtensions 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll (00000001 hdtSkyrimMemPatch 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers.dll (00000001 JContainers 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll (00000001 Mfg Console plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
no listeners registered
no listeners registered
init complete
hooked dinput
no listeners registered
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Schlongs of Skyrim - Core_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabWorkingGirl_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\CharacterMakingExtender_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\xazPrisonOverhaul_ENGLISH.txt...

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.5a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.58b]
0C  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0D  daymoyl.esm
0E  SexLabAroused.esm
0F  Inn Girls Resources.esm
10  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
11  HighResTexturePack01.esp
12  HighResTexturePack02.esp
13  HighResTexturePack03.esp
14  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.7]
15  hydra_slavegirls.esp
16  SkyUI.esp
17  SSv2.esp
18  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
19  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
1A  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
1B  Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
1C  HDT Havok Object.esp
1D  Apropos.esp
1E  NoNakedComments.esp
1F  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
20  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
21  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
22  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
23  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
24  sextoys-calyps-2.esp
25  slaverun.esp
26  immersive wenches.esp
27  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
28  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
29  SexLabDefeat.esp
2A  HeroineDistress.esp
2B  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
2C  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
2D  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.4.1]
2E  Solutions-PrisOhaul-AltStartLAL-Patch.esp

Also getting a CTD with the test patch. Wyre Bash outlines the SexLab.esm with a red background, which the docs say is "An active plugin that should remain deactivated (ie. tagged with Deactivate)". I know not why though.

Logs with 1.58b installed:

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:22AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:22AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:22AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:22AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_SKI_MeterWidget", missing file?

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_SKI_MeterWidget" - the parent of "daymoyl_monitormeter".

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Meter_var" on object "daymoyl_monitorconfig"

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Meter" on object "daymoyl_monitorconfig"

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:41AM] Error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_monitormeter to daymoyl_monitormeter (0D02619E) because their base types do not match

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:42AM] Cannot open store for class "_FollowerWhoreAliasScr", missing file?

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:42AM] Error: Unable to bind script SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias to SlaverunDialogueQuest01 (25011CBE) because their base types do not match

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:48AM] VM is freezing...

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:48AM] VM is frozen

[08/03/2014 - 11:05:49AM] Log closed

SKSE runtime: initialize (version = 1.7.1 09200000 01CFAF026EF358AB, os = 6.1 (7601))

imagebase = 00400000

minidumps enabled

no listeners registered

no listeners registered

init complete

hooked dinput

no listeners registered

Logs with the test/CTD

[08/03/2014 - 11:03:26AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[08/03/2014 - 11:03:26AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.

[08/03/2014 - 11:03:26AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[08/03/2014 - 11:03:26AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

SKSE runtime: initialize (version = 1.7.1 09200000 01CFAF0229AB6651, os = 6.1 (7601))

imagebase = 00400000

minidumps enabled

no listeners registered

no listeners registered

init complete

hooked dinput

no listeners registered

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.5a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
09  ApachiiHair.esm
0A  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.58b]
0C  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0D  daymoyl.esm
0E  SexLabAroused.esm
0F  Inn Girls Resources.esm
10  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
11  HighResTexturePack01.esp
12  HighResTexturePack02.esp
13  HighResTexturePack03.esp
14  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.7]
15  hydra_slavegirls.esp
16  SkyUI.esp
17  SSv2.esp
18  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
19  SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
1A  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
1B  Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
1C  HDT Havok Object.esp
1D  Apropos.esp
1E  NoNakedComments.esp
1F  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
20  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
21  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
22  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
23  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
24  sextoys-calyps-2.esp
25  slaverun.esp
26  immersive wenches.esp
27  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
28  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
29  SexLabDefeat.esp
2A  HeroineDistress.esp
2B  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
2C  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
2D  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.4.1]
2E  Solutions-PrisOhaul-AltStartLAL-Patch.esp

No, I haven't installed any mod in the meantime. I installed the patch, when not working, I uninstalled it, played for a while under 1.58b, and installed you patch again. That's all I did.

Both of you uninstall the 1.59 patch, reverting back to SexLab 1.58b, and try just installing this update to PapyrusUtil available in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/?p=876115

Don't continue playing if it works with just that installed, as it will most certainly break SexLab without the additional updates, just let me know if you're able to load both an existing and/or new save file using only the  update to PapyrusUtil without the additonal updates to SexLab.

Both of you uninstall the 1.59 patch, reverting back to SexLab 1.58b, and try just installing this update to PapyrusUtil available in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/?p=876115

Don't continue playing if it works with just that installed, as it will most certainly break SexLab without the additional updates, just let me know if you're able to load both an existing and/or new save file using only the  update to PapyrusUtil without the additonal updates to SexLab.

Loading an existing save worked. Loading an existing game, saving it, exiting, restarting and loading the new save worked.

It works. Thanks ashal. No CTDs on startup and the menu appeared. New game works great and exiting save.

You're thanking me for the SexLab update being entirely busted and crashing your game?  :s

Without the alpha test files that PapyrusUtil update will break your SexLab usage still. I just wanted to make sure it was SexLab or PapyrusUtil update causing your crash. Apparently it's the SexLab update.

Loading an existing save worked. Loading an existing game, saving it, exiting, restarting and loading the new save worked.

Both you and Germanicus try again using the 1.59 update, only don't use the updated SexLab.esm file included, just the other files in the archive + the papyrusutil update ontop of a 1.58b install.

Thanks for the testing effort by the way.

Both you and Germanicus try again using the 1.59 update, only don't use the updated SexLab.esm file included, just the other files in the archive + the papyrusutil update ontop of a 1.58b install.

Thanks for the testing effort by the way.

OK. Updated SexLab overwriting PapyrusUtil update on top of 1.58b worked. (scaling rollback worked too)

Updated PapyrusUtil overwriting Updated SexLab - CTD on loading a game.

EDIT: Noticed that there's already a discussion on this topic. Revised my post as such.

It works by detecting the gag keyword on an item it's attempting to strip, so if the customized strip slots doesn't ever attempt to strip the gag it wouldn't be detected.

Which now that I think about it would be an issue, I should probably switch it to checking all slots rather than just the slots being stripped.

There are mods that override sounds when actors are gagged. Will they still work? (GagSFX: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/794-gagsfx/)

Depends on how those mods work, which I don't have time to check right now. If they work by creating custom SexLab voice sets and forcing an actor to use that voice, than they would break since this change means completely silencing SexLab voice sets. If they work through their own voice system they should still work.

If this all sounds troublesome to you, I can remove it. Somebody suggested a gag check to me, and it was simple enough to implement so I did. But since it's your mod and Devious Devices that would be most affected by this change, if either you or the Devious Devices authors disagree or have a better solution I'll remove it or alter as requested.

GagSFX works by setting the player voice, afaik. Perhaps if it were possible for mods to disable this blocking behavior (A flag or some such that they could set), it would be best?

I'm fine with the change as a whole: I would request the ability to exclude gags from this behavior however, such as the Ring Gag (Currently contains the "zad_PermitOral" keyword). 

EDIT: Noticed that there's already a discussion on this topic. Revised my post as such.

There are mods that override sounds when actors are gagged. Will they still work? (GagSFX: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/794-gagsfx/)

GagSFX works by setting the player voice, afaik. Perhaps if it were possible for mods to disable this blocking behavior (A flag or some such that they could set), it would be best?

I'm fine with the change as a whole: I would request the ability to exclude gags from this behavior however, such as the Ring Gag (Currently contains the "zad_PermitOral" keyword).

I'm kind of hesitant about this feature. First of all, I prefer the moans to silence, but this is my personal preference.

Since SexLab doesn't deal with gags and such, it's probably also not the best equipped mod to detect if an actor is gagged. For instance, the keyword that all gags have is zbfWornGag (that is the intent, at least), but this is hard to know if you're developing SexLab and not ZaZ/DD.

Imo, it would be better to let mods such as GagSFX handle this functionality. GagSFX can add a silence option if that is what some prefer. Or, you could also incorporate what GagSFX does into SexLab.

Eventually it can also get really confusing to a mod author if too much magic is happening. I know I would be kind of confused debugging why suddenly there are no sounds in Prison Overhaul, for instance. (Luckily now I know)

Edit: May as well append here as well. As Min points out, if it's easy to disable this behavior, then I think this could work. Though, as I said before, I prefer mods like GagSFX (or default moans) to continue working rather than have default silence.