13 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

I'm seeding it now my dude.

Same here, but I do turn off my PC a few hours, sorry about that. I'm gonna turn on the superseeding options of my client and see if that helps.

Edited by Scud74
5 hours ago, chad6o said:

I most likely will quit lurking here or following this any longer cause I have zero interest in the high school expansion  nor any interest in updating the required mods. But I have truly enjoyed what I've played. GL and thanks again.

I mean the next update will contain SEVERAL additions not related to High School Years. Heck I doubt it will be focused on that expansion.

We've finished off Diamond Heights' crew. We're adding some sims from the handheld versions, we got more family members for existing sims, base game sim updates, more back story being written with various sims I've so far neglected to an NPC role.

AEP is also finally being updated so we'll probably start introducing Rockwell Pictures related sims beyond the Starlets.

I'm just waiting on Basemental's stuff and AEP to become public before I get to work on the next version.

Edit: Also reminder that Optional and Suggested mods aren't required. You'll just be missing a few things here and there.

Edited by TriggerBlade

I want to restate some things.

The people making this save have nothing to do with updating mods, or are in any way obligated to provide tech support for said mods. There was just a major game update, it broke mods, go get them updated. You might have to wait for further EA bugfixes before many of your mods are fully useable. This is your responsibility, not ours.

Furthermore, the save is currently not compatible with the latest version of the game, remaking it will take however long it takes. 

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

The people making this save have nothing to do with updating mods, or are in any way obligated to provide tech support for said mods. There was just a major game update, it broke mods, go get them updated. You might have to wait for further EA bugfixes before many of your mods are fully useable. This is your responsibility, not ours.

Furthermore, the save is currently not compatible with the latest version of the game, remaking it will take however long it takes. 

been using the save with the current patch, definitely playable (when you remove the few broken mods )

1 hour ago, TesteBRBR said:

been using the save with the current patch, definitely playable (when you remove the few broken mods )

I'm also using the save. As far as I can remember the mods that really broke the game to the point of making it impossible to play were Basemental Drugs (the doors didn't work), UI Cheats Extension (broke the interface) and Wicked Whis (actually I don't even remember if it broke anything). I updated these and am playing normally.

22 minutes ago, Swayzeexpress said:

Just a heads up. NPCC is bugged currently, causing issues with romantic interactions and WW. 

Going to try Zero's mods in the meantime.

Was going to add NPCC to the list rn x)

Yes, super bugegd and no signs of the author

Sad, it was one of my essencial mods

7 hours ago, Lesasims2 said:

I'm also using the save. As far as I can remember the mods that really broke the game to the point of making it impossible to play were Basemental Drugs (the doors didn't work), UI Cheats Extension (broke the interface) and Wicked Whis (actually I don't even remember if it broke anything). I updated these and am playing normally.

Me too. I only got to play for about an hour before the patch hit and I am new to the sims 4. so after the latest bug fix patch hit i modded the sims 4 and tried the save again. Like you said Npcc wont even let the game load while installed and the blogging Mod also wouldn't let the game load. So Mcc gives me lots of error Messages . So while i'm sure the save isnt working like it should it's still playable and fun. Cant wait to try the new one when its done. But hey this is what we Have for now. 

11 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I only asked because I know a lot of content creators stay in touch with one another.

2 hours ago, ChinaTam said:

Seem to be missing a few cc clothes, hairs from the mods download, even downloading the full archive :( Also not sure what keeps being updated as all files still marked 17th July?

so I'm new to this so i could be wrong. What I think Happens is the description Gets edited as in maybe a mod gets removed from the list for example I think NPCC was removed as it needs to be updated so maybe as things like that are removed  from the page it says updated as the page was updated but not the downloads. From what I understand Many mods that use the sae need the mod authors to update their mods to  work with the last big patch update and that will take sometime. You may be missing some cc if you didnt download most of the mods as some things are included in the mods themselves. I think our best bet to use the save without problems is to wait for the next version once the required mods get updated. I've been using what we have and it is still buggy because of the need for mods to be updated. so patience is probably our best bet right now. again im new and maybe im wrong but I have faith once the mods get updated work on the new and better version of the save will start and we willl be better of for the even better version of the save

17 hours ago, Harold117 said:

What I think Happens is the description Gets edited as in maybe a mod gets removed from the list for example I think NPCC was removed as it needs to be updated so maybe as things like that are removed  from the page it says updated as the page was updated but not the downloads.

Oh shit are you all getting update notifications when I edit the description?????

Also yeah NPCC was removed. We're experimenting with a new one but damn. I didn't think you'd all be notified just because the description was edited.

17 hours ago, Harold117 said:

work on the new and better version of the save will start and we willl be better of for the even better version of the save

Already started my dude. Can't and won't be giving a release schedule as it JUST started but the work load isn't as intense since we backed up a lot of stuff. 

9 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

Oh shit are you all getting update notifications when I edit the description?????

Yeah the way the forum updates is that anytime someone makes a change to a post, it counts as it the file itself being 'updated.' So updating info, adding a video, adjusting the description, etc., all pushes out as a notification.

2 hours ago, tensepunisher said:

Yeah the way the forum updates is that anytime someone makes a change to a post, it counts as it the file itself being 'updated.' So updating info, adding a video, adjusting the description, etc., all pushes out as a notification.

Oh crap then I've been spamming y'all with updates when I was just trying to fix some description ?

I thought that only happened with photos and file uploads.

3 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

Oh crap then I've been spamming y'all with updates when I was just trying to fix some description ?

Won't get any complaints from me about it, helps me decide what mods to run (and what might be badly broken).

3 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

Don't know if its possible to update the changelog if simply updating descriptions with date/reason at all? Personally I don't class it as spam it's just I don't want to miss any updates to CC or fixes as I'm missing a few bits now we are at 2.4 that is not in the current torrent/archive

13 hours ago, ChinaTam said:

Don't know if its possible to update the changelog if simply updating descriptions with date/reason at all? Personally I don't class it as spam it's just I don't want to miss any updates to CC or fixes as I'm missing a few bits now we are at 2.4 that is not in the current torrent/archive

If you don't see an actual changelog, which I post in the thread as well, then it's safe to assume I haven't messed with the uploaded files.

I don't know what CC you could be missing as I don't handle the torrents, I just get sent CC. The only thing I can say is that when I went through backing up Sims to be transported into the new file (As the old one is filled with junk data which causes issues even if mods and other stuff is updated) I didn't come across a single instance of missing CC.

13 hours ago, Krolista said:

Won't get any complaints from me about it, helps me decide what mods to run (and what might be badly broken).

Then people should expect a few notifications as some mods are kinda broken.

On 8/12/2022 at 2:52 AM, ChinaTam said:

If you downloaded both torrents, I can assure you the only missing CC we detected was Lester Sr's pants in the winter outfit(which will be fixed next time we update no eta on that) in the meantime folks will have to just give him any pants....  

Edited by j27f1981
On 8/13/2022 at 9:01 AM, j27f1981 said:

If you downloaded both torrents, I can assure you the only missing CC we detected was Lester Sr's pants in the winter outfit(which will be fixed next time we update no eta on that) in the meantime folks will have to just give him any pants....  

I read this last night while drinking a few beers. I couldn't stop laughing I just kept saying  Lester SR. wears no pants! I don't know why i found it so funny. However i decided lester will forever remain Pantless during winter in my game!