On 5/2/2024 at 10:04 AM, briarknit said:

What mod is the new height slider? I could've sworn that the torrents had a height slider included since a lot of the sims are very short but I cannot find which one was used.

I think it was just called height slider. I liked the effects, but it messed up the alighnment in sex animations so I deleted it.

anyone know of any broken mods that are used in this save? working on finding it currently. i completely uninstalled the game a few months back and just redownloaded everything from the thread

Since the latest save, my sims are no longer naked in CAS.  They're showing up in black default under sometimes even in game. I redownloaded everything and started the save from scratch. But I do have other custom content as well. I've looked but I can't find another default replacement file. Any suggestions on another mod I can download to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Darlene Dreamer CAS.png

2 hours ago, t2igg61 said:

Since the latest save, my sims are no longer naked in CAS.  They're showing up in black default under sometimes even in game. I redownloaded everything and started the save from scratch. But I do have other custom content as well. I've looked but I can't find another default replacement file. Any suggestions on another mod I can download to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Darlene Dreamer CAS.png

It's most likely a file called "[ellcrze] glam panty  black.package" I had a problem similar to yours that others have not.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, BillyPilgrim said:

I'm getting regular UI exceptions from Better Exceptions regarding the 15 Clubs Per Sim mod. 

Did you update the mod from, the mod author?

Cause you should have always check the latest version of mods every time the new patches came out.

Edited by ioawdfv
5 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Did you update the mod from, the mod author?

Cause you should have always check the latest version of mods every time the new patches came out.

Yes, the mod is the most recent version available on the author's website and Patron page.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Jughandle said:

It's most likely a file called "[ellcrze] glam panty  black.package" I had a problem similar to yours that others have not.

Thank you. That was it.

Edited by t2igg61
On 5/7/2024 at 1:45 AM, BillyPilgrim said:

Yes, the mod is the most recent version available on the author's website and Patron page.

Then, I have no idea about what's going on for your problem, cause I don't use this mod.

I'm just trying to help people, if possible.

On 4/30/2024 at 7:28 PM, TriggerBlade said:

The CC folder is kinda a mess... 0.5 might come out with a trimmed down version as 40gb is a bit much.

May I suggest you guys to get rid of all the cosplay and real cars. This one is good enough: https://blvck-life-simz.tumblr.com/post/643971826601574400/bls-default-vehicle-replacements-basegame

Also, Madlen shoes are horrible by todays standards, specially those ugly feet models from PS1 era. JIUS have a great collection of both female and male shoes that are lore friendly, and don't use 20 MB just to have a model of 9000 polys with a single color swatch.