6 minutes ago, Oldcustard said:

Hi Triggerblade, first of all, thank you so much for your time and effort in continuing this save. Is there a reason that you use the height slider that you do? Is it just carried over from the one mrrakkonn creates the sims with? I understand the effort it would require to adjust every sim, but switching to a height slider compatible with wickedwhims' height slider compatibility feature would be a real benefit

First off, thank you for your kind words.

Secondly, it's just the one carried over.

The story behind it is that no height slider is truly compatible with WW. The the ones claiming to be just adjust the sizes for the animations and revert back to the slider height after the animation finishes. That kind of defeats the purpose for when mrrakkon does his videos and picture stories, he edits the items and positions himself to make them line up better with the heights.

I personally don't use it for play but the reason why I use it in building the save is because mrrakkon also uses the save for the before mentioned videos and picture stories.

While the heights are neat, if you're just going through a playthrough with one or two families it's not really something you should worry about. Removing it has no noticeable side affect on the game.

Absolutely love this from start to finish.

However, I'm having an issue with a strip club with this save (I used the same lot and the same employees etc on my original save to test). The employees show up and all just stand outside the venue and don't move. Assign interactions aren't showing up and etc. Keep getting an MCC last exception file when trying to play the strip club on this save :(

Anyone else having this issue? 

1. Jeez the newest update is impressive, tons of stuff ya'll have done, bravo!
  2. What do you suggest doing with the varied "NPC" marked characters? Do I need to do anything to set them up to work properly or should I just move them all to unplayed households?
14 hours ago, sweetcheeks4545 said:

Absolutely love this from start to finish.

However, I'm having an issue with a strip club with this save (I used the same lot and the same employees etc on my original save to test). The employees show up and all just stand outside the venue and don't move. Assign interactions aren't showing up and etc. Keep getting an MCC last exception file when trying to play the strip club on this save :(

Anyone else having this issue? 

you have the Patreon Version of WW in your game?

Is the update folder incomplete? I have several sims that were introduced or heavily modified with this version missing several pieces of clothing. Some of the households affected are:

• S. Saga
  • Cash's Entourage (Bishop is an extreme case)
  • Acosta Family & Acosta Brothers
  • Flores (Nati is also missing at least one hairstyle)
  • The Zieliński toddler
  • Bjorn Tu'Rok (I don't think his party outfit is supposed to be pantsless)
  • Alverado

Mei Kazuki and Annie Vance have been renamed Onishi and Taylor by somebody or by an auto-renaming setting. I had noticed the renaming to match a spouse before but with the recent biographies showing Kazuki and Vance as their names, I would say it is a bug and not a feature.

Is somebody on the team using Sims 4 Mod Manager? I noticed some files with [D1] at the start of the file name, like [D1][erplederp] Natural Body Moles (Tattoo Lower Arm Right), which is that program's way of dealing with duplicates.

Thank you for pointing out any issues on the save:

Please understand this is an ongoing save file that will be getting plenty of updates so expect errors..

I used S4S to remove any merged files in the folders, didn't realize that it would rename the file.. will look into that further.

As for any missing cc going over the mods folder downloaded here only

S. Saga

nothing is missing

Acosta Family 

Dad is missing pants in winter outfit ( Will be fixed next update) for now give the man some pants lol

Cash's Entourage

Saw nothing missing

Zieliński  family

nothing missing.

Flores Family

nothing missing

Bjorn Tu'Rok
Nothing missing

Alverado

Nothing missing

Acosta brothers

Nothing missing

did you download the updated mods folder?

Edited by j27f1981
4 hours ago, Pr0ncules said:

What do you suggest doing with the varied "NPC" marked characters? Do I need to do anything to set them up to work properly or should I just move them all to unplayed households?

I just chose not to hide the NPC households this time around. Might set them back to hidden if the scrolling is annoying. I kept them in played because they run risk of being culled otherwise.

Just ignore them. I highly suggest you avoid playing any sim listed as an NPC unless you want a randomly generated sim taking over.

43 minutes ago, sweetcheeks4545 said:

I have the version off of the WW website, whichever that is. Someone on discord said it was a trait autonomy issue!

Sorry for the late reply. It could be I haven't tested it with the last couple WW updates so I'll look into it.

1 hour ago, j27f1981 said:

Thank you for pointing out any issues on the save:

Please understand this is an ongoing save file that will be getting plenty of updates so expect errors..

I used S4S to remove any merged files in the folders, didn't realize that it would rename the file.. will look into that further.

As for any missing cc going over the mods folder downloaded here only

did you download the updated mods folder?

I did download the update that is "07-17-2022 CC mrrakkon's update folder.rar" from the torrent linked. I have extracted everything from it multiple times and verified it with the torrent program. There are no problems on 2.3 and I am not missing any packs, so the update file should have been enough. I know I point out something on every version, but I am just trying to offer some editorial feedback to make it the best it can be.

It's not S4S that does the renaming like I mentioned, it's a program called Sims 4 Mod Manager from MTS.

Here are some screenshots to show what I am seeing:

Spoiler

S Saga Anon Athletic 1

image.png.e711cc093a51163c26ce12a9c9c3e67b.png

Acosta family - Moriah Everyday 1, Formal, Cold Weather - Lester Formal and Cold Weather have no pants like you mentioned

image.png.1fdd3a92ac8c2037e4158ba26a7763fb.png

Cash's Entourage - Bishop Everyday 1 and Formal. Huey swim. Rob everyday 2 and Formal 

image.png.224fb59f6f2738e459865d36916b34ea.png

Flores - Each member has multiple outfits missing pieces.

image.png.2a7fcad1fa3258308eb73d93663a68f2.png

image.png.9a1de305f7160c10589850090d996344.png

image.png.3be20cf807fdbd388b5f8dd4846fbe47.png

This is the only photo of Kailee Zieliński that I'll provide, but only the Hot and Cold weather outfits have clothes

image.png.707a3e303b64ae006f8f6c38fdc61c79.pngB

Bjorn Tu'Rock - Everyday 1 has no shirt. I think he did in 2.3 but a shirtless man doesn't mean an incomplete outfit. No pants on Party 1 is a sign of incompleteness though.

image.png.2c77d070cb2e574834add500bd907332.png

Alvarado - many incomplete outfits

image.png.3caadf19cdae211c39aa1974243d190a.png

Acosta Bros - Lester is missing pants on Everyday 4 and Formal. Shoes are missing on several outfits. Marcelo is missing pants on athletic and several shoes

image.png.c7d6bb3a11cfe867200a3ffb14e02e39.png

10 hours ago, Jughandle said:

I did download the update that is "07-17-2022 CC mrrakkon's update folder.rar" from the torrent linked. I have extracted everything from it multiple times and verified it with the torrent program. There are no problems on 2.3 and I am not missing any packs, so the update file should have been enough. I know I point out something on every version, but I am just trying to offer some editorial feedback to make it the best it can be.

It's not S4S that does the renaming like I mentioned, it's a program called Sims 4 Mod Manager from MTS.

Here are some screenshots to show what I am seeing:

Reveal hidden contents

S Saga Anon Athletic 1

image.png.e711cc093a51163c26ce12a9c9c3e67b.png

Acosta family - Moriah Everyday 1, Formal, Cold Weather - Lester Formal and Cold Weather have no pants like you mentioned

image.png.1fdd3a92ac8c2037e4158ba26a7763fb.png

Cash's Entourage - Bishop Everyday 1 and Formal. Huey swim. Rob everyday 2 and Formal 

image.png.224fb59f6f2738e459865d36916b34ea.png

Flores - Each member has multiple outfits missing pieces.

image.png.2a7fcad1fa3258308eb73d93663a68f2.png

image.png.9a1de305f7160c10589850090d996344.png

image.png.3be20cf807fdbd388b5f8dd4846fbe47.png

This is the only photo of Kailee Zieliński that I'll provide, but only the Hot and Cold weather outfits have clothes

image.png.707a3e303b64ae006f8f6c38fdc61c79.pngB

Bjorn Tu'Rock - Everyday 1 has no shirt. I think he did in 2.3 but a shirtless man doesn't mean an incomplete outfit. No pants on Party 1 is a sign of incompleteness though.

image.png.2c77d070cb2e574834add500bd907332.png

Alvarado - many incomplete outfits

image.png.3caadf19cdae211c39aa1974243d190a.png

Acosta Bros - Lester is missing pants on Everyday 4 and Formal. Shoes are missing on several outfits. Marcelo is missing pants on athletic and several shoes

image.png.c7d6bb3a11cfe867200a3ffb14e02e39.png

Hmm, Not sure, you shouldn't have missing cc except for Lester Sr who is indeed missing his pants. I wonder perhaps re downloading the main folder might help yea it's going to suck but I'm sure there are things in there that will solve those issues for you and anyone else having the same problem. Also from the look of your version of Moriah she's more on the thick side as you can see here.. 

image.thumb.png.7cc81f8b4fe4db42c5ab5d2eb4ccb71f.png

And yes are correct about the program "Sims 4 Mod Manager" I used it to locate Merged files in turn it named dupe files to [D1] [D2] ect..  that will be fixed in the future..

Hey,

Just wanted to come back here and let you know that I found the issue - something is conflicting with MissyHissy's Hobby Mod. I found someone else with the same exception that posted on a forum w/ regards to that mod, and since I removed the Hobby Mod my issues subsided. Not sure if there has been an update w/ regards to that in the new folder etc. 

3 hours ago, Oldcustard said:

I don't think it's mentioned on the OP, but it looks like More club and holiday icons is a mod used with the save

I can't believe I didn't add it to the optional mod list! OMG thank you!

2 hours ago, briarknit said:

the torrent files appear to be invalid according to Transmission

I have the torrent client open right next to me and it says it's seeding. There's probably going to be some issue as there aren't many people who are seeding sadly.

Hey, so im having an issue ing with the pc, whenever i click the pc it takes like 5 secs for selections to pop up and 50% of the things i could click there dont even work, dunno if anyone has had this problem or some of my mods might be conflicting with this one. Also having issues when entering modeling lot (just kicks me out of the game if i try to visit)

Edited by Kopamees
8 hours ago, Kopamees said:

Hey, so im having an issue ing with the pc, whenever i click the pc it takes like 5 secs for selections to pop up and 50% of the things i could click there dont even work, dunno if anyone has had this problem or some of my mods might be conflicting with this one. Also having issues when entering modeling lot (just kicks me out of the game if i try to visit)

Remove Sugar Life if you have it. The author has claimed they fixed the slow downs but every time I test it, the issue remains. 

Also remember to update all the mods listed on the download page if you haven't as there have been some switch ups as well as updates.

As for the modeling thing causing your game to outright close? Then AEP is finally broken. Before it was just the filming part not working properly.

I'm probably going to release a hotfix of the save that has the AEP content removed. Apologies for those that started new games. I just suggest people not play AEP careers.

Lots will be kept, I'll just change the venue types for now.

Edited by TriggerBlade

@ireland772 Reviews are not meant to be used for technical reports. Please edit it or the mods will remove it.

Since it's a simple solution and you were so nice about it I have no problem letting you know. I have autonomy and aging turned off for the purpose of making the save. I don't bother turning either of these things back on since most play with aging off to begin with and autonomy can be turned on in the settings.

Press Esc
Go to Game Options
Go to Gameplay

Set autonomy to Full

Uncheck "Disable Autonomy for Selected Sim"

Hey I literally fresh installed just now. The main torrent, the save, and the update. Ran the Outfitter, and tried using the cfg in MCCC but I've still got a lot of randomly naked sims. I have not used tray importer to look at what's missing because there's a fair amount, I'm not sure if it's files from maybe an old archive?

image.png.4091003cb6fb97215b6051aaa7d38361.png

image.png.30edc1c4b1048089be0a203b173f058e.png

image.png.ec17fd35438f9e31fc21da28b62a8e09.png

this is just a few.

Edited by adellanuki
1 hour ago, adellanuki said:

Hey I literally fresh installed just now. The main torrent, the save, and the update. Ran the Outfitter, and tried using the cfg in MCCC but I've still got a lot of randomly naked sims. I have not used tray importer to look at what's missing because there's a fair amount, I'm not sure if it's files from maybe an old archive?

image.png.4091003cb6fb97215b6051aaa7d38361.png

image.png.30edc1c4b1048089be0a203b173f058e.png

image.png.ec17fd35438f9e31fc21da28b62a8e09.png

this is just a few.

If you downloaded both files you shouldn’t have that many missing cc. To my understanding running mcc outfitter would clean out sims outfits so I’m guessing  that is what caused your issue there. 

14 minutes ago, j27f1981 said:

If you downloaded both files you shouldn’t have that many missing cc. To my understanding running mcc outfitter would clean out sims outfits so I’m guessing  that is what caused your issue there. 

I've redownloaded both files now, torrent and update, twice. Second time without running the cleaner, and cleared the localcahce. so I'm not sure where I went wrong.

Edited by adellanuki
save to torrent correction
9 minutes ago, adellanuki said:

I've redownloaded both files now, torrent and update, twice. Second time without running the cleaner, and cleared the localcahce. so I'm not sure where I went wrong.

Please remove the save from your documents and re download it again and test it out.