hey,  i`m big fan of your project, 

i congratulate you and support you to continue with the good work

if google translate allow me (i speak spanish), 
I wanted to ask you a question about the NPCs. Why the cousins of Jason are NPCs? what roles do they play?

i am looking to see all piece of lore about the save file, and expand it because
 I find it inspiring and incredible what you are doing with the Save File.

My congratulations and my total support, 
I will be looking forward to future updates

image.png.b9fac3ff1b5add63fbca5bed953e7b12.png

On 8/16/2022 at 6:37 PM, TesteBRBR said:

Why do you guys prefer Kiara careers over midnight?

Midnitetech has abandoned support of her old career mods and even delisted them. Kiara had some mods that fit well with some of mrrakkon's sims and is still updating them so we decided to go with the career mods we know will get updates if anything breaks, which a lot of stuff has since EA's most recent patches.

If midnitetech ever decides to update or recreate her old careers, we have no problem reintroducing them.

1 hour ago, fotosmatt2610 said:

hey,  i`m big fan of your project, 

i congratulate you and support you to continue with the good work

Thank you.

if google translate allow me (i speak spanish)

Hablo español y puedo responder en español.

I wanted to ask you a question about the NPCs. Why the cousins of Jason are NPCs?

They are NPCs as we don't have a place to put them in. In the next update some will be in their parent's household.

Son NPC ya que carecen de hogares. En la próxima actualización algunos vivirán con sus padres.

what roles do they play?

Cody is planned to be a bartender but we've been having trouble deciding where to place her.

Cody vende alcohol pero aún no sabemos dónde estará trabajando.

Natalie is a college student at Ubrite. We are focusing on Foxbury first.

Natalie asiste a la universidad en Ubrite. Nos estamos enfocando primero en Foxbury.

Travis and Russell are students but not much has been discussed.

Travis y Russell son estudiantes. No hemos hablado de ellos.

i am looking to see all piece of lore about the save file, and expand it because I find it inspiring and incredible what you are doing with the Save File.

The story is going to be focused on more and a lot of things will be expanded and explained.

Nos estamos centrando en la historia. Lo explicaremos.

My congratulations and my total support, I will be looking forward to future updates

Thank you. 

Gracias.

On 8/15/2022 at 11:46 AM, nebsama said:

Will sugar babies etc be added back in?

Not likely, but you're free to use it.

There simply weren't that many situations where it would be used and there aren't many sims that would benefit from having it the save in from our discussions.

Edited by TriggerBlade
On 8/24/2022 at 4:10 PM, vawrvwfer said:

Anyone know what mod that causes the camera to switch to a sim entering the lot?

Not a mod. It's the game itself.

IIRC, LittleMsSam has a fix. Apparently its got to do with the sims constantly changing phone colors or something?

https://lms-mods.com/random-bug-fixes/

I assume it's the color change since she added the fix under "Stop Change Phone Color Obsession" fix. I guess when a sim changes their phone's color upon entering a lot, it causes the camera to switch to them or something.

8 hours ago, anonsimuser69 said:

Hi, I just installed this and I have the torrent along with the hard requirements and all packs but I noticed that there is a lot of har and clothes missing. What do I need to do to fix that? Do I need Mrrakon's shared cc files? Thanks!

void figured out what I was doing wrong 

Is there people sharing and seeding the torrent ?

I can´t get nothing at all since I started downloading it (0 kb, nothing, zero, nein...you got it :D )

As Totallynotamaru said, it´ll be nice to have a direct download via Mega or something like that, if the torrent is dead as it seems...

Edited by karayak

I think that I read that the camera focusing "bug" is related to the new phone, something about changing phone colors or something. LittleMsSam has a mod that is supposed to prevent it, I have it down loaded and installed, but haven't really had a chance to see if it works.

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/691130453403582465/new-random-bug-fix

edit: After play testing this mod has seemed to get rid of the camera focusing bug, at least in my game so far.

Edited by Krolista
2022/09/05 added results from my testing.

Alright, I just discovered this save and it is awesome. My only question is... what happened to the Rockwell family? They seem to play a huge part in some of the AEP lore, but they are completely missing. The only thing that appears to be left of them is their mansion, which now functions as a nightclub in Del Sol.

Okay it's been awhile so I'm gonna address everything I can and then give a project update.

On 8/24/2022 at 7:10 PM, vawrvwfer said:

Anyone know what mod that causes the camera to switch to a sim entering the lot?

EA bug that I can't fix.

On 8/25/2022 at 3:37 AM, totallynotamaru said:

Is there a direct download to the required cc? the torrent has no seeders and won't download

It should be seeding. I'll look into it.

On 9/2/2022 at 6:48 PM, cantobite said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but are there settings we need to change for the game? I remember something about needed to change the game speed in MCCC for mrrakkon's original save, just wondering if there was something like that

Nope. I do have aging an autonomy turned off in the most recent uploaded save though.

On 9/4/2022 at 2:21 PM, karayak said:

I can´t get nothing at all since I started downloading it (0 kb, nothing, zero, nein...you got it :D )

As Totallynotamaru said, it´ll be nice to have a direct download via Mega or something like that, if the torrent is dead as it seems...

We tried direct downloads. It took HOURS to upload CC and we had to do that each time. Occasionally it'd get corrupted or a service would start demanding money due to the high download rates. I'm not in charge of the CC folder anymore and I dread the thought of having to go back to doing it...

On 9/4/2022 at 2:24 PM, karayak said:

I just made all the sims non-playable except the household I am playing and that camera movement disappeared

This is indeed a work around.

On 9/4/2022 at 3:12 PM, Krolista said:

I think that I read that the camera focusing "bug" is related to the new phone, something about changing phone colors or something. LittleMsSam has a mod that is supposed to prevent it, I have it down loaded and installed, but haven't really had a chance to see if it works.

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/691130453403582465/new-random-bug-fix

edit: After play testing this mod has seemed to get rid of the camera focusing bug, at least in my game so far.

The phone is indeed the cause. EA decided to add/update too many features in one go and it has caused a lot of headaches.

9 hours ago, camh_s4 said:

Alright, I just discovered this save and it is awesome. My only question is... what happened to the Rockwell family? They seem to play a huge part in some of the AEP lore, but they are completely missing. The only thing that appears to be left of them is their mansion, which now functions as a nightclub in Del Sol.

AEP hadn't been updated in quite awhile and we had concerns it was abandoned. So we decided to focus on other aspects of the world as a wait and see tactic. It has been updated since the last save upload so AEP sims will be showing up as new save updates come out.

===

Project Update

The current save is unstable if not outright broken. It depends on the player. The file size is huge due to a bunch of ghost data in regards to deleted households, lots, and CC additions and removals. As stated before we made the decision to rebuild the save.

The team has sadly been a tad bit demotivated, not due to the need to rebuild things. Everything was safely backed up and all I gotta do is place things back into the world and set up relationships. That's easy and not even all too time consuming.

What has been demotivating is game bugs, mods needing to be changed due to not being updated, broken, or removed for other reasons. The team also has a lot of real life things that need our attention. College, work, family issues, health issues, ect. Nothing you guys gotta worry about.

We're not entirely inactive. Loyal followers will probably see mrrakkon uploading screenshots and videos of his projects. Ghost and I are still working on things for the world. It's just kinda slow.

Big question. When's the next update?

I don't have an answer for that. I genuinely can't give a reliable timeframe. Could be out in a month or two, could be next year. It all depends on if EA can fix some headaches, if mods continue to reliably update, and if nothing in our personal lives slows us down. I wish I could do a quick fix and throw it out for you all but sadly I ran out of genies and monkey paws awhile ago.

Jokes aside, we're working on things. The next update will come out when it comes out.

I'll try to be more active in the thread now that some distractions are out of the way. Answering questions and giving updates if something worth giving an update for happens.

On 9/4/2022 at 8:21 PM, karayak said:

I downloaded it on the same day as you, and everything was fine, maybe it's something on your end  ?

5 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

Okay it's been awhile so I'm gonna address everything I can and then give a project update.

Just wanted to say thanks for the update, its good to know we shouldn't wait for the time being. For what it's worth I was able to work from the current save and cleaned up a bunch of the material its for sure salvageable and there's a ton of great content  in that save. Don't burn yourselves out :)

7 hours ago, amateurchickentender said:

Am I dumb? How do I open the other two files attached with the download. The .rar.torrent files. I have 7zip for the .rar but the .torrent part is really messing me up

You'll need to download and set up a bittorrent client - like qBittorrent - to actually download it.

Once you have one and open the torrent file with a client it'll download the rest of the zip file for you :>